1. Poison Gas
5. Ember

Unique Moves:
-
-
-
-
Item:

The morning air of Wisetur Town swept Sol’s charcoal colored locks into his face, causing him to brush his hair back. In his yard, not even seven steps away from his house, Sol was already stalled on his journey due to a hair in his mouth. When it had been removed, Sol and Chandra continued along down his street. He had been down it thousands of times, and even if he had been so ready to start his journey he wasn't ready to leave his home. He swallowed hard as his vision went blurry, he wiped away the tears. ”I always wanted to leave Wisetur when I was younger. Though, now I’m kind of hesitant. Every memory I've ever had took place in or around this town.” Sol knew Chandra couldn’t understand him, but she seemed to understand how he was feeling. The ten-pound lizard nudged Sol’s leg in a show of support.

The wind whipped Sol’s locks around as he looked at the playground he played at as a kid. He could almost hear his own childish laughter. Sol laughed, took a breath, and carried on. ”No sense in looking towards the past, especially when my dreams are so close. Come on, Chandra, let’s get this show on the road, we have five hours till Lumia Bridge!” The obsidian headed lizard followed next to him, bobbing her head along. As he neared the end of his street, Sol was stopped by a sudden shout.

”WAIT UP!” Jasper chased his brother down the street, his legs and arms pumping to catch up with his brother. The older male scooped his younger brother into a hug, Sol’s feet were lifted off of the ground, with little breath Sol responded to him, “You’re crushing me.” Sol feigned unconsciousness in his brother’s arms so that Jasper would let him down. Jasper smirked at the limp body and released him. THUD. Sol’s back hit the ground right where Chandra had been, luckily for her, her instincts and speed got her out of the way. ”How-” huffed, clearly winded from his fall- ”rude.” Sol accepted the now extended hand to help him up. ”My bad, Solly. Besides, you couldn’t leave without this.” Green eyes glared at Jasper at the mention of his childhood nickname, but softened up once he saw the red and black spheres his brother held. ”Crap! How could I forget?” He quickly scooped them into his duffle bag, before giving Jasper one big hug. ”I love you, bro,” He shuddered, ”that felt disgusting coming out of my body. Well, I guess Chandra and I should make our leave. Bye, Jas.” He released his brother from their hug and walked away after his brother said goodbye. He waved at his brother once he was about to turn the end of the street, his new life was about to begin. Just a few more steps.

Once he got closer to the end of Wisetur Town, Sol scooped up Chandra and took off in a sprint. His heart was pumping, and his legs were going double time as he carried both his and his fiery friend’s weight. The town’s end had always been just out of reach for him, but now he had just a few more steps.

Word Count: 592
[+] Spoiler
I did not have the salandit sprite in the Pokemon Declaration. I also forgot the word count.

Have a nice day :)
Sol Arylide • Pokémon Trainer • Total EXP Gained: 0 • Dians: 1000 • Location: Wisetur Town, headed to Lumia Bridge
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Chandra • Female • Level 5 • EXP Gained: 0
Health: Low
Attack: 9
Sp. Attack: 8
Defense: 14 (26%)
Sp. Defense: 7
Speed:17 (30%)

1:13 PM - Jul 20, 2018 #2

Sol stepped off the path towards Lumia Bridge, he flopped onto the ground, legs aching from the hour run, which quickly became a walk. He grabbed the paper sack his mother had given him for lunch. He dumped the contents on to the grass, flattened the bag and moved the spilled items to the flattened sack. He picked up a plastic bag containing a sandwich, opened it and took a bite. His partner was lying down in the grass next to him, but she hadn’t eaten in a while, so Sol petted her softly to wake her up. Her violet-hued eyes peered up with him, and Sol, with a mouth full of food, offered his sandwich to her. She snatched the entire sandwich out of his hands and scarfed it all down as Sol laughed. He finished his lunch and played back to look at the clouds.

”Look at where we are Chandra! This is, like, the farthest I’ve been from Wisetur Town on my own! I’m just so,” he paused, grasping for a more efficient word to substitute happy with, Jovial! Yeah, that sounds right. What about you Chandra?” She made a loud chirping noise and nuzzled up on Sol’s chest and stomach. ”I wish Ace could see me right now. Actually, even better, I wish he could meet you. He would be so enamored with you, and so jealous of me. Too bad he’s somewhere in the west. Maybe we’ll see him one day.” He thought about Ashleigh’s leave, wishing he could have said goodbye. His stomach twisted in knots as he looked up at the sky. He felt...wrong, he should have been there, he swallowed again. ’Not now Sol, you’ve just started the best day of your life, soon to be the best rest of your life. I’ll just have to make up for my absence. Goodness, if Ace could see me now he’d probably laugh at how happy I am.’

He picked himself and his stuff up, carrying the now sleeping Chandra in his arms, cradled like a baby. It was incredibly difficult to get her cradled, but once he had her, Chandra was good, even though Sol had to wrap her tail up in his arms as well. He pecked her snout and carried on his merry way. The spring breeze granted Sol some relief from the blazing sun that had made its way out from behind the clouds. His path became thicker with plant life, so with the cooler air, Sol woke up and set down Chandra, she blinked the sleep out of her eyes and chirped in annoyance at Sol. ”My apologies, your highness.” Sol stuck his tongue out, motioned for Chandra to follow, and broke off into a sprint down the shaded path.

The two came to a halt when a fallen set of trees, each large and mangled. ”Alrighty Chandra, use Emb-” Sol was cut off by a woman with dark brown hair that matched her eyes, ”Wait,” the woman had interrupted, ”If your Pokémon uses Ember, it could start a forest fire and take down the whole grove! Wait- is that an Isdan Pokémon? How unique.” Sol felt ashamed he had completely disregarded fire safety, but it had seemed to be the only way, at the mention of Chandra, Sol perked up. ”Oh, I'm so sorry! Yeah, this is Chandra, she's a Salandit!” The woman introduced herself as Marianna Hernandez, then introduced her Blitzle. With a trembling hand, he shook the woman's hand.

She climbed up the fallen tree trunk, put her Pokémon in his Pokéball, and offered her hand down to Sol. ”Coming up?” He held Chandra with one hand and gripped Marianna’s hand as she hauled him up. They jumped to the next tree trunk, as the sixteen and nineteen-year-old made their way towards the other side of the blocked path. Eventually, the pair and Chandra made it over the three broken trees. ”So, where are you heading? I’m heading to Cascadia, my sister’s birthday is in a week and I plan to be there for it.” Sol responded with his goal of getting to Lumia Bridge and eventually catching up with his best friend. The two decided to team up until their paths split and together continued on their journey.

Word Count: 764
Sol Arylide • Pokémon Trainer • Total EXP Gained: 0 • Dians: 1000 • Location: Wisetur Town, headed to Lumia Bridge
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

10:39 PM - Jul 28, 2018 #3

Sol and his new companion were making fast pace, as the two sped towards Lumia Bridge. He pulled his charcol covered locks out of both of his eyes to get a good look at where he was. ”Have you ever been to Lumia Bridge? Or Oraclair?”

”Actually, that’s how I got to Wisetur Town. I took the subway to Amadour Port to pick up my sister a gift, and I just decided to walk back. If I start to run out of time, I’ll just take the subway back.” Marianna smiled, her thick black hair was tied in a ponytail that swished in the wind. She brushed some loose hairs back, then offered Sol a ribbon to tie up his hair.

”Thank you, Mari.” He put up his hair, not wanting to seem rude and object her offer. Would she find that rude? I just called her Mari, maybe we aren’t at that level of friendship...are we even friends? Probably more like acquaintances.’ His thoughts were interrupted by Chandra, who was flicking her tail against his leg. ’Oh. I must have zoned out again. Try some small talk, I can do this.’ Sol exhaled, turned to his tall friend and spoke, ”So, um, do you have a boyfriend? Not to seem like I’m trying to hit on you. I’m sorry, I’m just really bad at this sort of thing.”

Mari laughed at him, ”No worries kiddo, besides I’m too old to date you, I’m single, by the way. What about you?” She gave him a little wink, and a nudge with her elbow. He blushed, and held his hands behind his back. ”N-nope. No boyfriend. I did have a crush on this really good friend of mine, but it was foolish.” He felt pressure rise off of him, even though she was a complete stranger, coming out to Mari made him feel...weightless. ’Wait. What if she doesn’t support gay people. Oh crap. What have I done?’ Sol’s mind was racing with thoughts of how Marianna would take his confession, luckily for Sol all of them were wrong.

”That isn’t foolish! It’s super cute. I remember my first crush. Oh, to be sixteen again. Wait, that makes me sound old. It’s only been three years since then.” Sol let out a sigh of relief and laughed as Mari scrambled to correct herself. She was sweet, like the sister Sol always wanted.

Sol started making more small talk, and pretty soon the pair started some playful banter. Mari had told Sol stories about when she was first starting out and forgot her pokeballs at home and didn’t remember them until she was in the middle of Serenity Lake. Sol told her about his own ball problem, luckily he had Jasper. The two stopped for a minute when Mari needed to tie her shoe. ”So, how did you know you wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer?”

Mari looked up at him, and said ”Well, I’ve always wanted to be strong. Plus, I love meeting new people and Pokemon, and the best way to do that was to be a trainer. What about you, Sol?” He felt like had been set on fire, but in a good way. ”I’ve always been fascinated by pokemon! My best friend introduced me to the idea, and I’ve wanted to do be one ever since I was little!” Mari laughed and encouraged him. This was going to be a fun trip.

Word Count: 634
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler