Pokemon Apokelypse

gamer105
Lv. 50 Trainer
Lv. 50 Trainer
gamer105
Lv. 50 Trainer
Lv. 50 Trainer

8:39 PM - Nov 18, 2010 #1

For those of you who know about this... :hyper: I don't get it and can't believe this.... :hyper: what are they thinking creating a pokemon movie that has real people in it. I will have the link posted up but this is just silly. It hurts me to know that pokemon is being reduced to this level of quality. I feel like this :/

and a little of <_< and :( and :| and :, and :faint:

I don't get it, how can hollywood do this. Or is this a joke. Please tell me it is a joke. Watch the link below and let me know your thoughts. The pokemon don't look real enought, Ash is in his thirties and Team Rocket's Jessie and James don't match. These are my thoughts what are yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg
Aaron's PokePet

Gallina the level 99 Umbreon!

Scorpio
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer
Scorpio
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer

10:19 AM - Nov 22, 2010 #2

They ruined the entire pokemon idea.

Thats all I got to say, besides that, I dont think people would bother wasting to much money on guns,when there are pokemons you can train...anywaqy, whatever,they destroyed the entire think,if it was atleast with teenagers and pokemon that actually resemble pokemon and didnt change all the chararacters personality like that,then it wouldve been something, but ash in his thirthies with a pickachu who looks more like a rat than a mouse...no offense but they definitly do not understand what pokemon stands for...EPIC FAIL

I do think the city was worth watching at...untill it started ressembling a getho that is >_>;
Soul: 3567 4685 4524
Pearl: 4 168 3350 5182
My Otaku Blog
RP profiles:

Scorpio's
Aiki's

Aiki 10: see aiki's adventure
Aiki 11: see spencer's adventure
Aiki 12: not yet
Aiki 13: see Glenn's adventure
Aiki 14: not yet either.

After Aiki I'll be finishing Scoprio's adventure.
?Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.?
?I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now??
?Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it.?
?We're our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves.?

Typhalanium
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer
Typhalanium
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer

10:22 AM - Dec 02, 2010 #3

its fake o.o it says that it's a parody.

Scorpio
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer
Scorpio
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer
Lv. 90 Gym Trainer

11:02 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #4

it still sucks ><;;
Soul: 3567 4685 4524
Pearl: 4 168 3350 5182
My Otaku Blog
RP profiles:

Scorpio's
Aiki's

Aiki 10: see aiki's adventure
Aiki 11: see spencer's adventure
Aiki 12: not yet
Aiki 13: see Glenn's adventure
Aiki 14: not yet either.

After Aiki I'll be finishing Scoprio's adventure.
?Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.?
?I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now??
?Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it.?
?We're our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves.?

metalpunk23
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer
metalpunk23
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer
Lv. 10 Beginning Trainer

7:30 PM - Dec 05, 2010 #5

I think they could IMPROVE IT!!!!

kill or be killed!!!

gamer105
Lv. 50 Trainer
Lv. 50 Trainer
gamer105
Lv. 50 Trainer
Lv. 50 Trainer

12:29 AM - May 20, 2011 #6

I'm back everyone, well not so much, sort of I don't know, it's tough juggling this and school and everything else I got going on. I know it has been FOREVER since I posted a story. My stories on here are all somewhat good but really they still need to be updated and I got like four stories up at once, which don't get me wrong, I love, love to write fiction and share them with others and I enjoy reading everyone's feedback and criticism(sp?) but seriously I have loads of other things to do, I haven't even focused on the other stuff. Most of my stories anyway just come to me naturally and without thought err much thought, the stories I write just come to me and I have no direction, I just throw characters into a setting and allow the plot to develop itself.

Wow that was a mouthful..... :*)
Aaron's PokePet

Gallina the level 99 Umbreon!