Each offseason team will have the opportunity to use their team points that they have earned through the season to improve players. Below are the rules and regulations.
Team Points can be earned as follows:
Line submissions = 10 games or less = 0 pts, 11 games to 20 games = 20 pts, 21 games to 30 games = 30 pts, 31 games to 50 games = 50 pts, 51 games to 70 games = 70pts, 71 games to 82 games =100pts
Articles submitted = 2 pts per article (word count must be minimum of 250)
**Teams may earn up to 120 pts in a season.**
** Points will be rounded to nearest domination of 10. Example 104 pts will be rounded to 100, and 106 will be rounded to 110.**
69 OV and under
10 team points = 10 attribute points
70 OV - 74 OV
20 team points = 8 attribute points
75 OV - 79 OV
30 team points = 6 attribute points
80 OV - 85 OV
40 team points = 4 attribute points
85 OV +
50 team points = 2 attribute points
ODD NUMBER SEASON
- Any players/prospect can be team point camped.
- Prospects 24 and under with OV of 75 or less can attend both the prospects camp and team point camp when eligible.
- Points must be increased by max of 2 attribute points per category. (ex. a player with OV of 76 will have 6 pts to distribute. +2 SC, +2 PA, +1 SK, +1 IN)
- request must be made under you team thread. Once posted Commish will update appropriate players with new ratings.
- LD and EX cannot be increased
EVEN NUMBER SEASON
- Players no older than 24 with OV no higher than 74 may attend team point camp in even number of season. Use chart above to distribute points
- Players may only attend this camp 1 time per off season. You cannot use 80 pts to put a 80 OV player in the camp twice.
- Team points cannot be traded.
- camps can only be attended in the offseason
- Players may exceed max OV of 74 during a camp while upgrading