March 5th, 2015, 10:35 pm #11

CastleDreams - that's awesome that you like to help others finish their sets.  We were hoping to complete our set while we were there, but the luck of the draw on our cards and timing of our visits to other parks didn't allow it to happen.  As a result, I'll do my best to complete it on here so next time we can work with a full deck.  I'm not clear on why people would feel the need to trade up, since the cards can be had for free (except ultra-rares), but I suppose some people just feel the need to stack their decks so to speak...

Best,

Jeremy (& Emmalyn)

March 6th, 2015, 5:22 am #12

Jeremy let me know the ones you need and I'll see what we have. We don't have any extra of the super rares. My son has a set and I only have one that someone traded to him.

The trading up was only a supposition. I believe that most of the traders are just there because it's fun. It used to be that some were more valuable on eBay and it made sense at that time.

They are free but unless you have a large group and only 1 is playing it takes awhile to accumulate and get an entire set and star cards are rarer than moons and planets so they take longer to collect.

March 6th, 2015, 6:40 am #13

CastleDreams:

Here is our list of "Wants" to finish our set: 2, 14, 16, 17, 33, 34, 43, 45, 51, 52, 58, 60

We appreciate whatever help you can provide in filling in the holes in our collection. We had a group of 3 (myself, my wife, and my daughter) on our last trip to WDW and visited MK on four days which we picked up cards.  In theory, I believe it was enough to get the whole collection if we got exactly one of every card, but it obviously isn't quite that easy.  The trading helped us get close, but we did it on our second-to-last visit and ended up getting mostly doubles and triples on our final day there.  Thanks.

Jeremy (& Emmalyn)

March 30th, 2015, 9:54 am #14

I got them when I was at WDW in 2012. My friends and I played our last full day there at the MK.
Earn a $200 Disney Gift Card with the Disney® Visa® Card. No annual fee.
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/200/0OR0PWQSPM (my code)
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/200/JAPVSAFLPM (sis' code)
(dad's code)