February 20th, 2015, 1:29 pm #31

I have only one question:  Can the pin be removed from the container shown without damaging it?  I have a number of pins that I would consider doing this to, but only if the pin could be removed without damaging it.  I don't know what the process really is.  Thanks!
Judy

February 20th, 2015, 2:29 pm #32

Hi Judy,

Yes, the pin can be removed without damaging it. Just keep in mind that when you break the seal, the grading is no longer valid.
In peace and harmony
Bev 

Friendship cannot be bought; you have to help make it.

Not everything that we face can be changed, but nothing can be changed until we face it.

The path to greatness is never easy or heavily travelled... but the journey is what legends are made of.  
You can’t drive me crazy; I’m close enough to walk.

February 21st, 2015, 10:27 am #33

How do I get in touch with this service? I want to see if any of my pins might be that valuable.
Judy

June 29th, 2015, 5:51 pm #34

SundancePass wrote:How do I get in touch with this service? I want to see if any of my pins might be that valuable.
Sorry for the looooooooooong delay in responding.  PPGS won't tell you if your pin is valuable; the free marketplace might, but the value of a pin is ultimately how much you enjoy it.  Edition size, popularity of the character, age and certainly condition all have a part to play.

September 3rd, 2015, 12:44 am #35

and I have got to get my B&B Stained Glass pin out there so that I can enjoy it
Some PEACHY KEEN Pins
my Traders      my Wants