Pin Trading Fun Day 2014

March 10th, 2014, 4:48 pm #1

Pin Trading Fun Day 2014, Hong Kong Disneyland® ResortMarch 7 | By: Disney StaffCalling all Traders! Mark your calendars, Pin Trading Fun Days 2014 are coming to the Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort, April 11 – 13 from 10a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Royal Banquet Hall Restaurant in Fantasyland at Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort
Come and discover the latest pin releases, meet avid and novice traders from all over the world and share stories about your collections!  Don’t miss out!
See you there!
In peace and harmony
Bev 

Friendship cannot be bought; you have to help make it.

Not everything that we face can be changed, but nothing can be changed until we face it.

The path to greatness is never easy or heavily travelled... but the journey is what legends are made of.  
You can’t drive me crazy; I’m close enough to walk.

March 10th, 2014, 6:32 pm #2

I saw some quick snaps of Duffy pins to be released at this event. Some of the cutest I've seen yet! I'm super excited and I'm not even going

Seeking
     Trading

I also trade and collect Funko Pop!s, plushies, and Disney "Art of" books!

March 13th, 2014, 2:28 pm #3

In peace and harmony
Bev 

Not everything that we face can be changed, but nothing can be changed until we face it.

The path to greatness is never easy or heavily travelled... but the journey is what legends are made of.  

March 13th, 2014, 2:30 pm #4

In peace and harmony
Bev 

April 15th, 2014, 1:17 pm #5

Is there a website or flier of upcoming HKDL pins like we have on the official disney pin trading site?
On the hunt for DLR Attraction Pins, Star Wars pins, and other special pins
instagram: micleans_pins
My Collection        My Wants       My Trades

April 15th, 2014, 3:26 pm #6

If there is then it is covered by.....

In the event you download software from this Web Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by Disney. Disney retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.

The trademarks, logos and service marks of Disney Enterprises, Inc. and Cap Cities/ABC, Inc. and/or its affiliates are collectively referred to as the "Trademarks". Nothing contained in the Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right of use of any Trademark displayed on the Web Site without the written permission of Disney or its third party owner.
In peace and harmony
Bev 

April 15th, 2014, 3:34 pm #7

so I take that as no pin release calendar for HKDL? haha
On the hunt for DLR Attraction Pins, Star Wars pins, and other special pins
instagram: micleans_pins
My Collection        My Wants       My Trades

April 16th, 2014, 9:14 am #8

OMG I WANT ALL TEH DUFFY PINS

Seeking
     Trading

I also trade and collect Funko Pop!s, plushies, and Disney "Art of" books!