May 30th, 2017, 7:25 am #11

Thanks so much.

Someone out there HAS to have a photo of this sign, even if it is just in the background.
Allan (AstroRaider)

May 30th, 2017, 8:04 am #12

Still working on it for you. My friend travels a lot.
I collect Aristocats, Robin Hood, Fox & the Hound,
Cats, Eeyore, Dopey and pins I like. :)

collection     wants     trades

June 7th, 2018, 7:19 pm #13

Today, we went to Disneyland and I spoke with a senior cast member at the Haunted Mansion

He showed me three spots where the Certificate of Compliance was likely located.

He thinks the likeliest spot was at the entrance gate, on the right brick pillar.  From the photo, you can see the molly-bolt-anchors are still there...

There are also holes on the left pillar (as seen in this photo), but he thinks there used to be a sign referring to Doom Buggies there...

And he said it might have been in the last window on the porch (before you enter the mansion) on the inside, behind the bottom center pane...

If anyone has any photos of the sign in place (probably 1995 to 2002), please let me know.

Thanks,

Allan (AstroRaider)
Allan (AstroRaider)

June 7th, 2018, 9:37 pm #14

astroraider wrote: I put a photo of the sign on Flickr...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/amdwhite/ ... ed-public/

The new signs are more artistic and blend into the style of the attraction.  The location of the new signs are not necessarily the locations of the previous signs, however.

Side note: we just got invited to the Hallowe'en events at the Disney Studios in Burbank.  We are going to get some "behind the scenes" looks at the place.  And they sell pins there (Disney Studio line) and there are a few we want to grab.
please explain your invitation to the Halloween events?  
I collect Zootopia, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jungle Cruise. Also Disney Princess "sets" like mystery boxes and starter/booster sets.

June 7th, 2018, 9:42 pm #15

I had an acquaintance who worked at the Disney Studios.  For certain events, the employees can invite friends or family.
Allan (AstroRaider)

June 8th, 2018, 4:53 pm #16

Actually, the original sign would have been in place from the early 1990's (maybe 1995) to the early 2000's (maybe 2002).
Allan (AstroRaider)

June 8th, 2018, 10:08 pm #17

oh nice!  I need to become BFF with a CM!
I collect Zootopia, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jungle Cruise. Also Disney Princess "sets" like mystery boxes and starter/booster sets.