Guardians Vol 2 LE 300 pin

August 16th, 2018, 9:36 pm #1

Okay, I actually bought this thinking it was a poster, the image was only of the front and I don't remember there being mention of it being any type of limited edition. Then this arrived in the mail and at first I was confused, then intrigued, now a bit hopeful. It's so clean looking. I bought it for $3, no way it could be legit right? Thoughts? I cant get any images or links on pinpics to load so I don't know which pin is it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Stitch, Mulan, Big Hero 6, Dragons, anything adorable beyond belief, unique, cool looking, amazing artwork, bold bright colors, and some Hades, Jafar, Evil Queen, Maleficent.
Pinpics ID: lordnarutard

August 17th, 2018, 5:45 pm #2

Did you purchase it from the auction site?
I collect Aristocats, Robin Hood, Fox & the Hound,
Cats, Eeyore, Dopey and pins I like. :)

collection     wants     trades

August 17th, 2018, 8:11 pm #3

I did, but the seller wasn't a pin seller, all the items for sale were used stuff from around the house mostly. A few posters and collectible figures, old house decorations. I don't think it's a scrapper vendor in disguise.. 
Stitch, Mulan, Big Hero 6, Dragons, anything adorable beyond belief, unique, cool looking, amazing artwork, bold bright colors, and some Hades, Jafar, Evil Queen, Maleficent.
Pinpics ID: lordnarutard

August 31st, 2018, 11:21 pm #4

Great find!
DSSH LE 300 pin released May 5th 2017.  It looks good from what I can see but there are some forum members that are much more knowledgeable then I am.  Hopefully you found yourself a treasure.
Good Luck

September 12th, 2018, 5:38 pm #5

Naru wrote: Okay, I actually bought this thinking it was a poster, the image was only of the front and I don't remember there being mention of it being any type of limited edition. Then this arrived in the mail and at first I was confused, then intrigued, now a bit hopeful. It's so clean looking. I bought it for $3, no way it could be legit right? Thoughts? I cant get any images or links on pinpics to load so I don't know which pin is it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks like 122620
I Collect Peter Pan
Walt Disney[
Trains
LEs
Sets/Series
I Trade at DLR most Thurs
If you want a specific pin from my TRADES List send me a note at Mycochinada@AOL.com 
If you do not get a response I may not be there due to travel.

September 17th, 2018, 8:36 am #6

This is one that icebaay sells. It's been on my wish list for a while so I was disappointed to see that complication.