September 26th, 2010, 11:47 am #41

(going off-topic here) I just realised something, if those are the standard registration numbers in China then what's to say that Waixing produced those cheap 16-bit consoles like the Zone 40 and such?
Life is too short to be little

September 26th, 2010, 11:53 am #42

well because the copyright numbers in those consoles are actually registered to Waixing. you can look them up here (on the slowest site ever): http://124.193.201.195/cpcc/RRegisterAc ... ist&no=fck

September 26th, 2010, 4:20 pm #43

Barver wrote:I guess there's proof now that Final Fantasy Unlimited Saga is from Sintax. That's sure a hell lot of games I'll probably never see in my life :P Lots of them are probably at a Tiny Toons 3 level of rarity now.
Wow, you're right, I hadn't even noticed that.

This also means there's an English version of it-- in SpaceNinja's Big Sintax Post, there's an "English Treasures" game titled "Crystal Age". I'd been wondering what the heck it was since I found it on Sintax's archived site, and given that copyright registration, it's obviously FF Unlimited! Now I only wish I could find the English version...

September 27th, 2010, 3:27 am #44

Has there ever been any confirmation that Sintax aren't the developers to most/all of their games and they're actually made by someone else? From what I remember, Unlimited Saga is pretty up there in quality(though no doubt the music at the least is stolen). Put up against many of their other works, its hard to imagine it's the same team behind it. Unless it's a later release and the quality of their work improved as they got later in their life cycle.

September 27th, 2010, 12:55 pm #45

well their first few games (at least) were developed by BBD, it even says as much on the title screen. my guess would be the better ones were made by BBD, the ones that arent as good (or are just cheap hacks of the BBD-developed games) were done in-house by Sintax. though it wouldnt surprise me if they used other external developers too.

September 27th, 2010, 5:26 pm #46

taizou wrote:well their first few games (at least) were developed by BBD, it even says as much on the title screen. my guess would be the better ones were made by BBD, the ones that arent as good (or are just cheap hacks of the BBD-developed games) were done in-house by Sintax. though it wouldnt surprise me if they used other external developers too.
Wouldn't surprise me, seeing as companies like Micro Genius published games by other pirates and created their own games as well.
Life is too short to be little

October 6th, 2010, 12:58 am #47

Got more new IDs. I assume we're still noting these since that huge list of copyright registration numbers isn't in order. Plus this shows the number goes past 78.

ST-0310041C 大话西游/Saiyuuki
ST-0425072C 口袋宝贝火红/Pocket Monstor-Red
ST-0409084C 口袋妖怪-白金版/Pocketmon-platina

October 6th, 2010, 9:20 am #48

Wow. Just wow!
And many of these stuff are unavailable for us. Just imagine the sheer amount of typos!
LET YOUR SPIRIT FREE
AND DESTROY EVERYTHING IN YOUR SIGHT
DO NOT LET OTHERS CONTROL YOU
KEEP STRIVING FOR MORE POWER
EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

October 13th, 2010, 3:30 am #49

ST-0405075C Metal Slug II

I got Metal Slug X-behind enemy lines also, but it only has a Chinese registration number, no consecutive release number.

Oh yeah, and I'm starting to get sick of Sintax. This game took the cake :X

October 13th, 2010, 4:11 am #50

Barver wrote:ST-0405075C Metal Slug II

I got Metal Slug X-behind enemy lines also, but it only has a Chinese registration number, no consecutive release number.

Oh yeah, and I'm starting to get sick of Sintax. This game took the cake :X
why? O: