9:00 PM - Apr 22, 2016 #11

What things was Hummer Team doing that weren't related to the Famicom after 1998? I though that all of their games were for the Famicom.
˘\/(õ_ô)\/˘
Read about my famiclone stuff here (I mean, if you want to): https://famicloneblog.wordpress.com

MLX

2:43 PM - Aug 06, 2016 #12

Just thought it would be nice to gives the final answer about some stuff that was mentionned; Joy Van disappeared simply because Sachen bought the company. Some of the staff left when it happened.

3:20 AM - Aug 07, 2016 #13

MLX wrote:Just thought it would be nice to gives the final answer about some stuff that was mentionned; Joy Van disappeared simply because Sachen bought the company. Some of the staff left when it happened.
Is that from a new interview or from the original?

MLX

1:22 PM - Aug 08, 2016 #14

Recent. He is a busy man so we rarely get the chance to ask him stuff (also trying to not annoy him with hundreads of questions). That Sachen-Joyvan thing was a bit unclear from the first interview so we wanted to know the detail and that is what he said.

3:59 AM - Feb 07, 2017 #15

Holy s**t.

I wonder if he still has the "rights" (such as they may be?) to the Hummer Team characters? I'd love to license/buy them if possible.
Looking for (all ok loose, straight up bootlegs are ok to be repros):
-Gamate + Kung-Fu Fighter, Dinosaur Park, Heaven Clash/Quiz Fighter, The Further Adventures of Hannibal the Cat
-NES (not Famicom)/SNES/Genesis/GameBoy series fighting game bootlegs
-Unique TMNT bootlegs
-Jurassic Boy 2 GameBoy Color
-Any fighting games on Game King?
-ZDog console

MLX

10:20 AM - Apr 05, 2017 #16

One more input from Sky Yoshi this time:
  • According to him, all the products listed on the ABAB page were released.
  • 15 in 1 was released by a company named 鴻景.

(Well if they hit the market or not was up to Syntek at that point but they were all "internally" produced and finished at least)