Yes it has finally arrived in Aotearoa - New Zealand !!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Yes it has finally arrived in Aotearoa - New Zealand !!!!!

vannjam
Paneristi
vannjam
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 1:49 am #1

Yes the bronzo is here in NZ to stay.

Just got this absolutely stunning watch on Monday and i can't take it off my wrist!

Now i have two questions
1. As this is the first Panerai sub for me - i have noticed that the bezel has a bit of movement/play - is that normal?

2. I am finding the straight buckle a bit annoying as i am unable to wear long sleeve shirts as the cuff is too small to go over the watch and the sticking out buckle - any advice ??

shmeedr
Paneristi
shmeedr
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 1:53 am #2

watch that's sitting there in the first picture?

My Grails.

Avi: "Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "You can call me Susan if it makes you happy." Snatch

Kevin Schmieder

Pam 111 N Series
Pam 005 N Series (Gone)
Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610

wheaton26
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 2:34 am #3

the other watch looks like a big pilot to me. 5002 would be my guess. congrats on the bronzo james!

wheaton26@hotmail.com

vannjam
Paneristi
vannjam
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 2:38 am #4

docfink
Paneristi
docfink
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 2:41 am #5

Just got this absolutely stunning watch on Monday and i can't take it off my wrist!

Now i have two questions
1. As this is the first Panerai sub for me - i have noticed that the bezel has a bit of movement/play - is that normal?

2. I am finding the straight buckle a bit annoying as i am unable to wear long sleeve shirts as the cuff is too small to go over the watch and the sticking out buckle - any advice ??

Yes, there is a bit of play in the bezel, so don't worry...Also, I love that buckle, so you're not going to hear me suggest something else. Enjoy it to its fullest!

david

toulouse2
Paneristi
toulouse2
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 3:30 am #6

Now i have two questions

Enjoy that watch and don't worry about it fitting under the shirt sleeve. That watch is meant to be seen!

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 4:58 am #7

Now i have two questions

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 5:34 am #8

Now i have two questions

With screw in curved buckles

saudipaneristi
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 6:05 am #9

Now i have two questions

Love the green strap by WotanCraft

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com

KerwinL
Paneristi
KerwinL
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 6:44 am #10

Now i have two questions

RMRPR
Paneristi
RMRPR
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 6:44 am #11

Now i have two questions

Enjoy in good health.

calitrev
Paneristi
calitrev
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 6:48 am #12

Now i have two questions

Amazing watch and no need to hide it under a shirt sleeve!

dxg_fw
Paneristi
dxg_fw
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 7:35 am #13

Now i have two questions

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy it

Have a nice day everyone!

Best regards
DXG

HammerHammer
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 7:55 am #14

Now i have two questions

And your right once u strap her on , it's almost impossible to take her OFF !!!!

Back @ Cha >>>

BRONZO IS GONZO

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

winrad
Paneristi
winrad
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 8:44 am #15

Now i have two questions

Will certainly b a very rare piece in New Zealand.

Enjoy. The strap and buckle is perfect.

Win

DU P-Day 2011: If you were not there, you were not there.

totorol
Paneristi
totorol
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 9:54 am #16

And your right once u strap her on , it's almost impossible to take her OFF !!!!

Back @ Cha >>>

BRONZO IS GONZO

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

Gonzo Addicted!!

Love the buckle here!!

Hopefully more to come....

sdumperth
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 11:40 am #17

Now i have two questions

Good to see that lovely green strap on there, pronto!

The mod dep buckle takes getting used to, but I just pull my sleeve up a bit and rock the PAM Love!

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

steveroadking
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 11:52 am #18

Now i have two questions

It is one special watch. Enjoy and wear in the best of life!

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

kenkan
Paneristi
kenkan
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 11:57 am #19

Now i have two questions

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

April 4th, 2012, 1:58 pm #20

Now i have two questions

representin' the DNA of Panerai