Well ..Its time & please >> dont forget to read the PS >>> hahaha >>>>

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Well ..Its time & please >> dont forget to read the PS >>> hahaha >>>>

HammerHammer
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:41 pm #1

well ...... i tried to wait up till midnight , almsot made it 2 but the EXCITEMENT simply got the better of me

Join with me in wishing our brother and my mate >>> Gregko the BERRY BIRTHDAY EVER

Now I've been waiting to share something very special between Greg and myself , I think it was in 2001?? That this crazy bugger posted a thread on a modification had had hand done on his pam , AND by his OWN bad self , the title was >>>> "The Ugky Duckling"

U c Id been restoring old watches for quite a bit and always had a passion for the workings of watches , i had spent some years learning the basic skills required to strip a watch and rebuild , playing mostly but it fascinated me on many levels , couple that with a mad love for skeletonized watch movements , ohhhhh so SEXY ,,, when I clicked to open the post I thought I had DIED and gone to Heaven ,, or was it HELL

Here is the link from the archives on this post , "The Ugly Duckling" , so UGLY it's BEAUTIFUL

click here and then pleeeeease come back >> http://www.paneristi.com/archives/uglyd ... index.html

I was amazed and in awe of this crazy project my mate had undertaken and I contacted him at every opportunity to express my appreciation of his work and the fact that ... He was CRAZY enough to attempt such a thing , I guess you could say our mateship started with the birth of the UD and over the last decade the mateship has always been strong , and always I would reference my amazement and fascination of the UD

Enter the So Cal GTG 10-01-10 and I got to c my mate gregko again , he had a bday gift for me , WTF I dont need to mention I feel awkward accepting things , but how could I refuse , one thing I have learnt is that sometimes allowing someone to help u , helps them ,, feel great , it's always been that way for me anyway , BUGGER I really didn't have time to open the gift as Id just got to the gtg and was rushing to keep up with all the emotions seeing everyone again for the first time ,, but gregko insisted and how could I refuse such a best mate , so I looked at the box and thought , that's pretty bloody heavy the shape of the box seemed all to familiar , as I tore the wrapping paper off what did I see ??!

MY ONLY REGRET WAS THAT I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TRULY EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION ON THE NITE

Albeit I sent a small ,, but berry special thing to me his way in a feeble attempt to let him know just how much he BLEW me away tanks for ur help on dis K

Gregko told me the post below was when his mad plan was hatched can't believe that was over 8 years ago

I read it back now and am convinced , dat hammer bloke is a wanker

http://www.network54.com/Forum/225715/m ... 3B%26gt%3B

Without further adoooooooo >>> The Ugly Duckling Redeux ..........

Gregko from my heart of heart thank you so berry much , I hope u have a magic bday brother and one day I will find a way to say ,, thank you ))

Well that is the crazy stuff we did back then , who could have known wat was too happen to OUR Brand

PS ..... ohhhhhhh yes there is a PS

ive been dreaming about something for many many years , and its going to be a reality , deal is done and its soooo ON

were just about ,, got it ready to open for bookings ,, i promise u that this will be something the likes of which the world has NEVER seen before ,,, not long now and this dream will be a reality ,, just keep the dates nov 3-7 2011 for the HDU GTG ........ u wont want to miss this ,, were hosting the PANERISTI World in PARADISE

get in , hold on and get READY ...... a world record will be SET

Here tis a wittle TEASER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just till were ready to BARE all

...... Nov 3-7 HDU GTG 2011 , U Bet , So Much MORE than just a Watch

M8TES is GR8 Complete Specifics and Details will be posted in July

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI & behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ & Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers & Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

HammerHammer
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:43 pm #2

/m/

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI & behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

AurelioS
Paneristi
AurelioS
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:48 pm #3

All the best, you DU machine... need to ring you up, just because ~

Peace, love and Hoo-Roo ~
Aurelio

"I bought a really nice watch! Its a Panerai. The Italian Navy used to wear these back in the day. Its kind of hard to get, so I had to make some calls and figure it out. Its very nice."

HammerHammer
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:50 pm #4

;
;

hadrianuspanerai
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:50 pm #5

well ...... i tried to wait up till midnight , almsot made it 2 but the EXCITEMENT simply got the better of me

Join with me in wishing our brother and my mate >>> Gregko the BERRY BIRTHDAY EVER

Now I've been waiting to share something very special between Greg and myself , I think it was in 2001?? That this crazy bugger posted a thread on a modification had had hand done on his pam , AND by his OWN bad self , the title was >>>> "The Ugky Duckling"

U c Id been restoring old watches for quite a bit and always had a passion for the workings of watches , i had spent some years learning the basic skills required to strip a watch and rebuild , playing mostly but it fascinated me on many levels , couple that with a mad love for skeletonized watch movements , ohhhhh so SEXY ,,, when I clicked to open the post I thought I had DIED and gone to Heaven ,, or was it HELL

Here is the link from the archives on this post , "The Ugly Duckling" , so UGLY it's BEAUTIFUL

click here and then pleeeeease come back >> http://www.paneristi.com/archives/uglyd ... index.html

I was amazed and in awe of this crazy project my mate had undertaken and I contacted him at every opportunity to express my appreciation of his work and the fact that ... He was CRAZY enough to attempt such a thing , I guess you could say our mateship started with the birth of the UD and over the last decade the mateship has always been strong , and always I would reference my amazement and fascination of the UD

Enter the So Cal GTG 10-01-10 and I got to c my mate gregko again , he had a bday gift for me , WTF I dont need to mention I feel awkward accepting things , but how could I refuse , one thing I have learnt is that sometimes allowing someone to help u , helps them ,, feel great , it's always been that way for me anyway , BUGGER I really didn't have time to open the gift as Id just got to the gtg and was rushing to keep up with all the emotions seeing everyone again for the first time ,, but gregko insisted and how could I refuse such a best mate , so I looked at the box and thought , that's pretty bloody heavy the shape of the box seemed all to familiar , as I tore the wrapping paper off what did I see ??!

MY ONLY REGRET WAS THAT I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TRULY EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION ON THE NITE

Albeit I sent a small ,, but berry special thing to me his way in a feeble attempt to let him know just how much he BLEW me away tanks for ur help on dis K

Gregko told me the post below was when his mad plan was hatched can't believe that was over 8 years ago

Gregko from my heart of heart thank you so berry much , I hope u have a magic bday brother and one day I will find a way to say ,, thank you ))

Well that is the crazy stuff we did back then , who could have known wat was too happen to OUR Brand

ive been dreaming about something for many many years , and its going to be a reality , deal is done and its soooo ON

were just about ,, got it ready to open for bookings ,, i promise u that this will be something the likes of which the world has NEVER seen before ,,, not long now and this dream will be a reality ,, just keep the dates nov 3-7 2011 for the HDU GTG ........ u wont want to miss this ,, were hosting the PANERISTI World in PARADISE

never thought it could look like that... quite nice...

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:51 pm #6

Will try to make it on 3-7-2011!! Looking forward to meet all Ristis in Paradise!

Cheers,
HongT

glet375
Paneristi
glet375
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:53 pm #7

Be Well,
Joe

mrly
Paneristi
mrly
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:55 pm #8

Beach 2010

Shanghai 2010

Cheers,

David

tsunami2000
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 1:58 pm #9

Looking forward to Hamilton Island. I have already blocked two weeks off for that trip.

tevj
Paneristi
tevj
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 2:05 pm #10

ROCK ON MONKEY BOY! EVERYBODY WAVE FOR MONKEY BOY! I SAY EVERYBODY DANCE FOR MONKEY BOY!

youmakemehappy
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 2:12 pm #11

Can't wait! nt

ChrisAg
Paneristi
ChrisAg
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 2:24 pm #12

That GregKo is a mad man

Thanks so much for posting this.

Take care,

Chris

Chris NYC

mike2zero
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 2:35 pm #13

knowing about it, and not saying anything....

Cheers bro..

~Mike

mike2zero
Beaverton, Oregon

pp5120
Paneristi
pp5120
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 3:02 pm #14

wow..what a custom piece...

just regret I didn't know about the risti's earlier...

be well..

Tokyoristi
Paneristi
Tokyoristi
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 3:05 pm #15

I'm lovin' it ! Now that's what it's all about. Thanks for taking us down memory lane M8.

Jason

jasonrenfro
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 3:13 pm #16

and thanks for sharing that not so ugly bird with us.

Cheers,

Jason

gfriedell
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 3:18 pm #17

Hope you can keep that tongue under control.

And a pretty good post Hamzza

crockettl
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 3:24 pm #18

Gregko (aka Gene Simmons) is top notch in my book!!

Cheers bro! ))

Chad L
Portland,OR

azcodman
Paneristi
azcodman
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 3:25 pm #19

I had hoped to see it that night as well, but this is way better as we all get to see the creation and generosity of a man I'm happy to call my friend. Just keep that appendage away from me please!

Huge congratulations to both of you and thanks for sharing.

Keith

pog760
Paneristi
pog760
Paneristi

June 23rd, 2010, 3:25 pm #20

Saludos !
Gene