Watch Storage Box

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Watch Storage Box

lawfor
Paneristi
lawfor
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 2:45 am #1

Pls forgive me if this has been covered -- I'd have to guess it has but a search did not net me the results I was looking for. I am in search of a watch storage box that will hold 3-4 watches laying flat (no watch pillows) - i.e. for watches on straps. I would like something quality and nice. I have found a ton of watch boxes but they are all the "pillow" type, not for flat storage. Any help is most appreciated.

Cheers.

Dae

rwai
Paneristi
rwai
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 3:10 am #2

Ricky

Pbutten
Paneristi
Pbutten
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 3:13 am #3

Pls forgive me if this has been covered -- I'd have to guess it has but a search did not net me the results I was looking for. I am in search of a watch storage box that will hold 3-4 watches laying flat (no watch pillows) - i.e. for watches on straps. I would like something quality and nice. I have found a ton of watch boxes but they are all the "pillow" type, not for flat storage. Any help is most appreciated.

Cheers.

Dae

Pbutten
Paneristi
Pbutten
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 3:15 am #4

Ricky
You beat me to the punch!!! Hope all is well down in your neck of the woods!

See you at P Day!

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 3:44 am #5

Cheers.

Dae

Pbutten
Paneristi
Pbutten
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 3:59 am #6

Ha! Nice collection!

t2ody
Paneristi
t2ody
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 6:25 am #7

Cheers.

Dae

Pbutten
Paneristi
Pbutten
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 6:47 am #8

Note sent. nt

kyee10
Paneristi
kyee10
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 7:33 am #9

Ricky
Can you give me the info on where to get it? Thanks.

Kevin from Orange County, CA

t2ody
Paneristi
t2ody
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 8:21 am #10

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 10:28 am #11

Cheers.

Dae

ppliao
Paneristi
ppliao
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 12:44 pm #12

Can I have the info on the watch box too?

lawfor
Paneristi
lawfor
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 12:57 pm #13

Can you give me the info on where to get it? Thanks.

Kevin from Orange County, CA
I'd like to know where to get one too. Thanks!

jhb24
Paneristi
jhb24
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 2:20 pm #14

Ricky
JB in Shaker

JB in Shaker

Legno1
Paneristi
Legno1
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 2:47 pm #15

Cheers.

Dae
Hi could u let me know where to get this too? Thanks nt

giosdad
Paneristi
giosdad
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 3:19 pm #16

I would love the info as well..Thanks

bumba94
Paneristi
bumba94
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 4:12 pm #17

Ricky
I'm also interested in this box. I'll appreciate for your info. Thanks. nt

Pbutten
Paneristi
Pbutten
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 4:53 pm #18

Cheers.

Dae
JB, need your email!

calibr13
Paneristi
calibr13
Paneristi

February 2nd, 2013, 5:16 pm #19

Ricky
Thanks

irishshamrock485
New User