Two inexpensive 24mm straps FS

Two inexpensive 24mm straps FS

dukerules
Paneristi
dukerules
Paneristi

April 1st, 2012, 6:44 pm #1

Each of these has only been worn a handful of times, and they are in good condition.

1. Handstitched Indy Straps brown lambskin 135/85mm. Super soft and supple. Butterscotch stitching. Screwed buckle. Tubes included. $35.

2. Black Di Stefano calf 145/95mm. Sewn-in brushed flat buckle. No tubes. White stitching. Mild discoloration of some of the stitching near the lug ends. $80.

Prices include shipping. CONUS only. My email address is not the same as my paypal address.

Chapel Hill, NC

Chekisty
Paneristi
Chekisty
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 4:34 am #2

Please confirm and send PayPal address.....

Thanks,
Keith

calitrev
Paneristi
calitrev
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 6:50 am #3

Each of these has only been worn a handful of times, and they are in good condition.

1. Handstitched Indy Straps brown lambskin 135/85mm. Super soft and supple. Butterscotch stitching. Screwed buckle. Tubes included. $35.

2. Black Di Stefano calf 145/95mm. Sewn-in brushed flat buckle. No tubes. White stitching. Mild discoloration of some of the stitching near the lug ends. $80.

Prices include shipping. CONUS only. My email address is not the same as my paypal address.

Chapel Hill, NC
Rahul, I would like to add one of David's to the collection, will take the Indy ! Can email me here or you know where else you can pm m so i can send you the funds!

Thanks,

Trevor

dukerules
Paneristi
dukerules
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 8:45 pm #4

Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks K and T, and P.com.

Chapel Hill, NC