This week's D.I.D. by H2Finally

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

This week's D.I.D. by H2Finally

H2Finally
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 11:44 am #1

>
> Thank you to my bro ZZ for tagging me as this week's D.I.D. vict... er.. poster
>
> With a login name of "H2"Finally, of course my dream adventure started out with a trip in my beloved H2 (please forgive the abundant Hummer pics... )
>
> First "3D" Mug shot of my ride way back when...
>
>
> It's always a good idea to off-road in a group. Here's some of my regular wheeling buddies...
>
> Bad Boys Mr.Smith & Mr.Lawrence...
>
>
> And Ms.Alba (hey it's a dream right? )...
>
>
> We warm up over small rocks...
>
>
> Then climb over bigger ones...
>
>
> We wheel among tall trees...
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
> Night wheeling to basecamp is always fun...
>
>
> Next morning we went over Lion's Back...
>
>
>
> Through a gorgeous canyon... (hmm... how large was the river that cut through this massive a canyon??)
>
>
> Hey, why is the water level rising??!!
>
>
> Aaarrghh!! The ginormous river came back with a vengence!!!
>
>
> We were swept to a no man's sea as my beloved H2 slowly sank (*sob!*)...
>
>
> ...and I swam to a deserted island with TEN ITEMS:
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
> 1) My Breitling Emergency Mission to broadcast my location for any passing planes & to catch me some yummy crab dinner!
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
> In addition to telling time, it's useful as a magnifying lens to start cooking fire for the crab...
>
>
> Also doubles as an emergency bottle opener for the rare washed-up ocean-cold beers...
>
>
> And trebles as a club to fight those pesky island crocodiles (tough meat that does NOT taste like chicken!)...
>
>
> (and should my H2 ever washed ashore, I can tear it apart and use the handy blueprint to build my own rescue maiale!! )
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
> It's been a tradition for me and my family to start every off-road trip with Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get it Started". I'm hoping it will remind me to get off my lazy butt and do something positive each day I'm on this deserted island!
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg
>
> When you wheel off-asphalted-roads and just take some time to enjoy mother nature, one can't help but feel awed by God's Majesty...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qz3ZWIgxNk
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
> First read this when I was a teenager, and still enjoyed it
> tremendously every time I re-read it. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card is about a boy genius' struggles and sacrifices as he uses his brilliance to save mankind... and the enemy...
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
> "AVATAR" which I've watched a dozen times or more...
>
>
> ...uhm.. while I do enjoy the Airbender variety (especially the cartoons), I was actually refering to the Na'vi variety..
>
>
> ...oops! I meant THIS AVATAR -- a cutting-edge imaginative & fantastical masterpiece about love, courage, and just a little bit of faith!
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
> I'm blessed with the most wonderful family. All that I am is because of and for my family...
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
> My daughter was born as a distressed baby. Our doctor literally drove 120mph to the hospital to deliver her with an emergency C. She was so beautiful with delicate features and the cutest little fingernails... Except she wasn't crying, wasn't moving and her lips were blue. She had an APGAR score of 1 (0 = dead baby). My wife wasn't allowed to hold her nor kiss her as she was immediately whisked away to the postnatal intensive care unit where she spent the next 2 weeks connected to a breathing apparatus and what seemed like a hundred tubes and needles.
>
> Throughout her first year, my daughter received periodic visits by a special nurse trained to stimulate early learning, as we continued to hope & pray that she does not suffer any irreversible brain damage.
>
> I'm very thankful to say she is now a beautiful, happy, smart, normal and not-so-little-anymore young girl... That is one memory I will never forget -- how God took a pity on me and gave me back my miracle baby!
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
> The Rijstafel is an Indo-Dutch feast consisting of a smogarsboard of at least a dozen small dishes that is usually eaten during a celebration. This is what a Rijstafel serving for 2 looks like...
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
> Yummy with a capital Y-U-M-M-Y!!!!
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
> I read somewhere the worst thing that could happen to someone is to hit a hole-in-one with no one else around to see it. Everything is better if you have someone to share it with . For me, the one person I most look forward to share my life with every single day till the day I die, is and will always be my lovely, smart, beautiful, super-capable, wonderful, incredible, loving wife...
>
> (Yes, I am the luckiest guy in the world! )
>
>
> If you've made it this far, thank you!!! I am humbled that you are willing to share my D.I.D!
>
> If you reply below, you'll be in the running for next week's D.I.D. I encourage you to participate. It was an honor. I had fun...
>
> Horace
>

murphtyper
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 11:53 am #2

As the first to reply I must say the H2 is great but I love my wrangler.

TokyoSkier
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 12:06 pm #3

>
> Thank you to my bro ZZ for tagging me as this week's D.I.D. vict... er.. poster
>
> With a login name of "H2"Finally, of course my dream adventure started out with a trip in my beloved H2 (please forgive the abundant Hummer pics... )
>
>
>
> It's always a good idea to off-road in a group. Here's some of my regular wheeling buddies...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Through a gorgeous canyon... (hmm... how large was the river that cut through this massive a canyon??)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
> 1) My Breitling Emergency Mission to broadcast my location for any passing planes & to catch me some yummy crab dinner!
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
> In addition to telling time, it's useful as a magnifying lens to start cooking fire for the crab...
>
>
> Also doubles as an emergency bottle opener for the rare washed-up ocean-cold beers...
>
>
> And trebles as a club to fight those pesky island crocodiles (tough meat that does NOT taste like chicken!)...
>
>
> (and should my H2 ever washed ashore, I can tear it apart and use the handy blueprint to build my own rescue maiale!! )
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
> It's been a tradition for me and my family to start every off-road trip with Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get it Started". I'm hoping it will remind me to get off my lazy butt and do something positive each day I'm on this deserted island!
>
> When you wheel off-asphalted-roads and just take some time to enjoy mother nature, one can't help but feel awed by God's Majesty...
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
> tremendously every time I re-read it. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card is about a boy genius' struggles and sacrifices as he uses his brilliance to save mankind... and the enemy...
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
> ...uhm.. while I do enjoy the Airbender variety (especially the cartoons), I was actually refering to the Na'vi variety..
>
>
> ...oops! I meant THIS AVATAR -- a cutting-edge imaginative & fantastical masterpiece about love, courage, and just a little bit of faith!
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
> I'm blessed with the most wonderful family. All that I am is because of and for my family...
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
> My daughter was born as a distressed baby. Our doctor literally drove 120mph to the hospital to deliver her with an emergency C. She was so beautiful with delicate features and the cutest little fingernails... Except she wasn't crying, wasn't moving and her lips were blue. She had an APGAR score of 1 (0 = dead baby). My wife wasn't allowed to hold her nor kiss her as she was immediately whisked away to the postnatal intensive care unit where she spent the next 2 weeks connected to a breathing apparatus and what seemed like a hundred tubes and needles.
>
> Throughout her first year, my daughter received periodic visits by a special nurse trained to stimulate early learning, as we continued to hope & pray that she does not suffer any irreversible brain damage.
>
> I'm very thankful to say she is now a beautiful, happy, smart, normal and not-so-little-anymore young girl... That is one memory I will never forget -- how God took a pity on me and gave me back my miracle baby!
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
> The Rijstafel is an Indo-Dutch feast consisting of a smogarsboard of at least a dozen small dishes that is usually eaten during a celebration. This is what a Rijstafel serving for 2 looks like...
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
> I read somewhere the worst thing that could happen to someone is to hit a hole-in-one with no one else around to see it. Everything is better if you have someone to share it with . For me, the one person I most look forward to share my life with every single day till the day I die, is and will always be my lovely, smart, beautiful, super-capable, wonderful, incredible, loving wife...
>
>
>
> If you've made it this far, thank you!!! I am humbled that you are willing to share my D.I.D!
>
> If you reply below, you'll be in the running for next week's D.I.D. I encourage you to participate. It was an honor. I had fun...
>
> Horace
>
Creative, entertaining, and very moving! Oh and I learned a lot about the additional functionality of the 341, LOL! Should call it the Swiss Army knife of PAMs!

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 12:13 pm #4

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
I'm a wrangler fan too but even a slight hill on an 8 lane highway makes me dizzy.
Great post. Thanks Horace.

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 12:14 pm #5

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
That family picture is worth a million bucks!!!

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

capm74
Paneristi
capm74
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 1:20 pm #6

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
Cheers,
Irwan

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 1:21 pm #7

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
I always believe you're a good family man, and your post reflects it greatly.

Awesome pics!

Certainly one of the best DID entry here

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 1:30 pm #8

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
...really? Lol!!!

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 1:34 pm #9

samrotandi
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 1:51 pm #10

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
Such an enjoyable post !

Sam

hkgweilo
Paneristi
hkgweilo
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 1:58 pm #11

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>

zameenzahari
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 2:25 pm #12

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 2:38 pm #13

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
Love your family photos... especially the scuba shot!! Enjoy reading it, thx!

Cheers
HongT

mike2zero
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 2:51 pm #14

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
mike2zero
Portland, Oregon

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 3:17 pm #15

steveroadking
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 4:43 pm #16

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
Beautifully done...and of course, the 341 can also be used to crack the crabs, stun the crocs and elevate the Hummer to change a tire

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

action--dan
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 6:54 pm #17

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
Splendid DID! Great stuff!! n/t

Paul-Belgium
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 8:17 pm #18

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
Polleke

cosmicmike
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 8:55 pm #19

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
nt

Big D
360, 232,372
If You Don't Go, You Can't Come Back.
RIP BBQ & Drew

dukerules
Paneristi
dukerules
Paneristi

April 16th, 2012, 10:23 pm #20

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> and largish hills...
>
>
> Some area was tight...
>
>
> Some a little tippy...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO WATCHES:
>
>
>
> 2) My gorgeous 341:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> TWO SONGS:
>
>
>
>
> ONE BOOK:
>
>
>
>
> ONE MOVIE:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE PHOTOGRAPH:
>
>
>
> (Wet version...)
>
>
>
> ONE MEMORY:
>
>
>
>
>
> ONE MEAL:
>
>
> Appetizer:
>
>
> Main Course:
>
>
> Dessert:
>
>
>
>
> ONE PERSON:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Horace
>
Thanks for sharing. And I especially appreciate you sharing the story of your daughter--that brought a big smile to my face.

Chapel Hill, NC