Thai Paneristis Gathering in the Boxing Day (+100 pics)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Thai Paneristis Gathering in the Boxing Day (+100 pics)

k_rerkpooritat
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:02 am #1

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone and may I take this opportunity to wish you all the best with great healthy throughout the year 2011.

We, the ThaiPaneristi community had a chance to gather up on December 26th for shilling after Christmas Eve. We initially planned to meet among 10-15 people but we thought it would be a better chance getting to know more new members,,,,,so we spreaded out the news and it turned out to be another BIG gathering that we would love to share and write it down to our book.

The venue was Wine Pub, The Pullman King Power Hotel

The environment inside before members getting in

This guy might get lost from somewhere, luckily he had his visa stamped and no need to send him back to his home sweet home too soon. Welcome back chief!

He also brought the Hammer and SoCal gang along

Ready for registration

Men at registration point, I dont think so! What about these 2 ladies

Great work! And thanks to Ping (aka thekop1968) who really gave us a big hand arranging so many things

and this man came out of nowhere to take picture with the lovely ladies

Members started to come

Wor, Aunpam, Recon were checking on something in the camera. . . . . .rated PG13 probably

Now, the people and more fun environment in the party

M.krub, Aunpam, Buska, Lynk, Mokk

Rocky, Choo, Joke, Thana, Non, Arnon

Two of good friends, EKH1-EKH2

Pamman and Ping

Good to see some members came with their loved one

We do have more ladies joining us!

This lovely waitress also counted, thank you thank you thank you

Some sitting with others loved one. . . . . . . . LoL

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

A (aka Jiggo), Mozza. Wanchai

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

Maew sitting so cool and enjoying this wine

San, Kiwi, Ryu

No way Rotag, you should see how Gregko makes out with his sexy tongue! Trust me that this is not even close bro.

Nat (nava6000) is a guy who works with Pendulum,,,,the sole AD of Panerai in Thailand.

Atip (atip_pl), a moderator of AP community in Thailand. Our honor to have you with us. . . . . thank you for coming

Members from Siamnaliga, the most famous watch community in Thailand, glad to finally meet some of you.

Kevin and Aaron, my favorite strapmakers

Ask them all questions about Leica, you will be surprised how mad they are!

Ratchapol with the 60mm Egiziano PAM341

Sone, Joe, Kit

Look like everyone was so happy to take pic with lady

Smoking area but good place to get closer to all guests

There was a speech made from Tokeirei, the core of Thai Paneristi community. . . . he is the one who have made this community come this far! He is the Thai but based in Japan but always travel back to Thailand to visit the group. Thank you for coming back again bruddha.

introducing the team.........

Rotag had something to say ........

and two of our special guests, thanks for coming. By the way, Kev will be in BKK for quite a while so you guys will be able to join his Corona gang if you have chance to stop by.

Officially announcement that drew tons of attentions!

And some table shots

Kevin made the count but finally gave up as he had too much Coronas. . . . LoL

Everyone got excited of the pic in front of them

There were 105 Panerais on the table, what a stunning number eventhough it was far from the number we had few years ago. Well, the gathering was not about how many watches you can bring, but the hearts of same passion together is the core of the event. These following pics will probably better describe what I try to say. . . . . . . . .

Thats should be all for my report. Thank you very much for all pics contributed by PAMMAN, KIWI, and CHRONOS. . . . . you guys really make my job more ease. Also, thanks to all members who came and joined the evening. . . . . . without you guys, we wouldnt have community so fulfilled and completed. THANK YOU all!!
Well, if you guys have followed my GTG posts during the past 4 years, you all know that I will always save the best for last as usual.

Remember this beautiful lady who always come and join our GTG

It probably good to get chained

If you have come this far, thank you so so much for taking your time with me and following my post. I really appreciated your time and all comments you make. The ThaiPaneristi community is looking forward to meeting all friends from all over the world. Hope we all can eventually shake our hands some day.

Finally, millions thanks to paneristi.com for providing such a wonderful place for us to know each other.

Cheers!!

Panerai....So Much More Than Just A Watch!!

tevj
Paneristi
tevj
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:08 am #2

ROCK ON MONKEY BOY! EVERYBODY WAVE FOR MONKEY BOY! I SAY EVERYBODY DANCE FOR MONKEY BOY!

dilutedmagnetics
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:16 am #3

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone and may I take this opportunity to wish you all the best with great healthy throughout the year 2011.

We, the ThaiPaneristi community had a chance to gather up on December 26th for shilling after Christmas Eve. We initially planned to meet among 10-15 people but we thought it would be a better chance getting to know more new members,,,,,so we spreaded out the news and it turned out to be another BIG gathering that we would love to share and write it down to our book.

This guy might get lost from somewhere, luckily he had his visa stamped and no need to send him back to his home sweet home too soon. Welcome back chief!

Ready for registration

Great work! And thanks to Ping (aka thekop1968) who really gave us a big hand arranging so many things

Members started to come

Wor, Aunpam, Recon were checking on something in the camera. . . . . .rated PG13 probably

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

No way Rotag, you should see how Gregko makes out with his sexy tongue! Trust me that this is not even close bro.

Nat (nava6000) is a guy who works with Pendulum,,,,the sole AD of Panerai in Thailand.

Atip (atip_pl), a moderator of AP community in Thailand. Our honor to have you with us. . . . . thank you for coming

Members from Siamnaliga, the most famous watch community in Thailand, glad to finally meet some of you.

Sone, Joe, Kit

There was a speech made from Tokeirei, the core of Thai Paneristi community. . . . he is the one who have made this community come this far! He is the Thai but based in Japan but always travel back to Thailand to visit the group. Thank you for coming back again bruddha.

and two of our special guests, thanks for coming. By the way, Kev will be in BKK for quite a while so you guys will be able to join his Corona gang if you have chance to stop by.

And some table shots

There were 105 Panerais on the table, what a stunning number eventhough it was far from the number we had few years ago. Well, the gathering was not about how many watches you can bring, but the hearts of same passion together is the core of the event. These following pics will probably better describe what I try to say. . . . . . . . .

Thats should be all for my report. Thank you very much for all pics contributed by PAMMAN, KIWI, and CHRONOS. . . . . you guys really make my job more ease. Also, thanks to all members who came and joined the evening. . . . . . without you guys, we wouldnt have community so fulfilled and completed. THANK YOU all!!
Well, if you guys have followed my GTG posts during the past 4 years, you all know that I will always save the best for last as usual.

If you have come this far, thank you so so much for taking your time with me and following my post. I really appreciated your time and all comments you make. The ThaiPaneristi community is looking forward to meeting all friends from all over the world. Hope we all can eventually shake our hands some day.

Finally, millions thanks to paneristi.com for providing such a wonderful place for us to know each other.

Cheers!!

I was waiting and waiting for this post

Great folks and impressive collections!

Happy New Year Krieng and ThaiRistis!

KCChen
Paneristi
KCChen
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:21 am #4

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

Well done, Thai Paneristi.

Cheers
Kenneth Chen
Singapore

jshoot
Paneristi
jshoot
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:29 am #5

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

Great post orient , thx 4 sharing

jshoot
Paneristi
jshoot
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:30 am #6

Sorry for miss typing ur name krieng.........

Cheers jerry

jimmy6668
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:39 am #7

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

That's a huge group of ristis there mate!

Always happy to see so many passionate pam nuts like us having a gtg.

Thanks for sharing the moments with me.

amchk
Paneristi
amchk
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:41 am #8

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

nr

dy78
Paneristi
dy78
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:48 am #9

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

awesome place and beautiful people,i meant those 2 chicks! yes! that two not you hauahhaha.
makes me want to go and visit you Krieng :p

thx for sharing Bro.

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 9:49 am #10

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

Those girls are too cute! Everyone could not help but enjoy themselves with such awesome watches and mates!! Really well done.

thekops1968
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 10:04 am #11

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

What a wonderful and completely report you did, Krieng )))

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 10:05 am #12

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
HongT

zameenzahari
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 10:19 am #13

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

looks like we really know how to roll in asia eh?!!!

censec
Paneristi
censec
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 10:26 am #14

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

I have to make it someday to you beautiful country...
All the best,
Hagen

Confunktion
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 10:28 am #15

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

Very nice - thanks for sharing

SHMLee
Paneristi
SHMLee
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 10:38 am #16

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

Thanks for sharing the fun

Mathew

kenkan
Paneristi
kenkan
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 11:13 am #17

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

2-Thumb up for Krieng and hope to meet-up you guys some days !!
Awesomes posting and beautiful ladies for the nite out,cheers!!!

Regards

KenKan

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 11:21 am #18

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

You Guys know how to party...

timlua
Paneristi
timlua
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 11:31 am #19

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!

who can ever forget your Thai lovely ladies. wish i coul visit thailand soon.

cheers!

timlua

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 11:32 am #20

Ready for registration

Members started to come

Pamman and Ping

Toll Avanti - Dboy

CU Boulder and Panthep61

Kevin and your truly

Boong, Chronos, Toll

Jaa, Kiwi, Paag, Rocky

San, Kiwi, Ryu

Sone, Joe, Kit

And some table shots

Cheers!!