Tested the power reserve on my 312.

Tested the power reserve on my 312.

Pam_in_NH
Paneristi
Pam_in_NH
Paneristi

July 19th, 2009, 12:12 am #1

I've had my 312 for a little over a month and a half now and I finally found some time this week to test the power reserve. Meaning I was able to leave the watch alone and untouched for three days.

On Wednesday afternoon at 2:30pm EST I gave the watch a full winding (100 turns) then set it to GMT and put it aside, dial up, in my Mac Ebony watch box. Today when I checked it at 2:30 (which was 72 hours) it was still running and was 11 seconds behind GMT. I continued to monitor its progress and at 7:22:58 pm EST it finally stopped. So it made it 76 hours, 52 minutes, 58 seconds. Not too bad for a 72 hour power reserve, I'm quite pleased.

Sorry about the crappy picture I use florescent bulbs in my home office and it makes everything yellow when I film at night.

Cheers, Jeff

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

July 20th, 2009, 10:34 pm #2

thanks for your time

Asimut
Paneristi
Asimut
Paneristi

July 22nd, 2009, 3:57 am #3

I've had my 312 for a little over a month and a half now and I finally found some time this week to test the power reserve. Meaning I was able to leave the watch alone and untouched for three days.

On Wednesday afternoon at 2:30pm EST I gave the watch a full winding (100 turns) then set it to GMT and put it aside, dial up, in my Mac Ebony watch box. Today when I checked it at 2:30 (which was 72 hours) it was still running and was 11 seconds behind GMT. I continued to monitor its progress and at 7:22:58 pm EST it finally stopped. So it made it 76 hours, 52 minutes, 58 seconds. Not too bad for a 72 hour power reserve, I'm quite pleased.

Sorry about the crappy picture I use florescent bulbs in my home office and it makes everything yellow when I film at night.

Cheers, Jeff

impressive indeed.

Cheers and best from the holyland,

~Asi~

Pam_in_NH
Paneristi
Pam_in_NH
Paneristi

July 22nd, 2009, 9:13 pm #4

Cheers, Jeff

barams
Paneristi
barams
Paneristi

July 24th, 2009, 4:32 am #5

Cheers, Jeff

thanks for testing this out.

VinceRad
Paneristi
VinceRad
Paneristi

July 24th, 2009, 2:18 pm #6

Cheers, Jeff

And about the yellowish picture, maybe you can change the White Balance on your camera to bulb lights.
Or change the colour in Photoshop. It needs more blues.

Pam_in_NH
Paneristi
Pam_in_NH
Paneristi

July 27th, 2009, 5:00 pm #7

Cheers, Jeff

blouwillem
Paneristi
blouwillem
Paneristi

September 18th, 2009, 8:31 pm #8

Jeff, could you post a pic of the 312 at night? I have been talking to a mate of mine about the 111's dial that glows very nicely in the dark and we are very curious what the 312 looks like when the lights are off. Anyone else have a 312 that can post a pic as well???

Thanks!

Johann