Straps addiction ....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Straps addiction ....

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 4:29 am #1

It's been 2 years now since I bought my first pam (111), and I see my taste on straps has changed over these couple years. When I bought my 111, I was into sleek type looking croco style as I liked business formal attire look .....

Then after I got to know some ristis brothers (indoristis mainly), things started to change... little by little I was introduced to casual looking straps, and it went on spiral LOL..... I was experiencing with length, thickness, number of holes and different leather type.. I come to realize and I know what I love.... with some historical value behind it, and smell of the strap, no doubt people mostly are into ammos straps... I do too... and I know with pam, ammos are the best combo for it... it's my personal opinion only...

Below are some pics of my strapchanging routine and combos... LOL.... I'm hooked....

edop
New User
edop
New User

July 27th, 2012, 5:03 am #2

keren :D

PorscheAndPanerai
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 5:05 am #3

It's been 2 years now since I bought my first pam (111), and I see my taste on straps has changed over these couple years. When I bought my 111, I was into sleek type looking croco style as I liked business formal attire look .....

Then after I got to know some ristis brothers (indoristis mainly), things started to change... little by little I was introduced to casual looking straps, and it went on spiral LOL..... I was experiencing with length, thickness, number of holes and different leather type.. I come to realize and I know what I love.... with some historical value behind it, and smell of the strap, no doubt people mostly are into ammos straps... I do too... and I know with pam, ammos are the best combo for it... it's my personal opinion only...

Below are some pics of my strapchanging routine and combos... LOL.... I'm hooked....

Now sell me that Cashmere 26mm

Martin
PAM 162, 360, 372, 380, 390x2

H2Finally
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 5:42 am #4

Very nice Pamiy! Time for a sub... :P

TokyoSkier
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 5:44 am #5

Great collection, Andrew. Thanks for sharing. (nt)

Tokyoristi
Paneristi
Tokyoristi
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 5:50 am #6

Nice combo on 232 in the 3rd pic, btw

Jason

utah320
Paneristi
utah320
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 6:34 am #7

Thanks for sharing!

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 7:12 am #8

...how almost everyone who's into Panerai will sooner or later suffer from a strap addiction
I guess it's a way of fueling the passion or something like that. Anyway, nice straps!

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 7:13 am #9

Jason
Love the two on the right!

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

Tokyoristi
Paneristi
Tokyoristi
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:04 am #10

Cheers

Jason

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:06 am #11

keren :D

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:06 am #12

Now sell me that Cashmere 26mm

Martin
PAM 162, 360, 372, 380, 390x2
Cashmere is a must have, so it stays in the collection for now

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:07 am #13

Very nice Pamiy! Time for a sub... :P

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:07 am #14

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:08 am #15

...how almost everyone who's into Panerai will sooner or later suffer from a strap addiction
I guess it's a way of fueling the passion or something like that. Anyway, nice straps!

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:08 am #16

Thanks for sharing!

andrew79
Paneristi
andrew79
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:09 am #17

Jason

Psmith.
Paneristi
Psmith.
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:31 am #18

Great combos Andrew! : )

dy78
Paneristi
dy78
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 9:45 am #19

h82
Paneristi
h82
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 10:33 am #20

Love your straps & your buckles!