Some fun with the NorCal crew!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Some fun with the NorCal crew!

samrotandi
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 3:29 am #1

I was lucky to have some great pals here.. I told Greg and Hammer that I was going to San Francisco for vacation, and they hooked me up with great Ristis in NorCal..

This cool guy Jose, arranged for a family style Italian dinner in downtown SF

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

Kevin, the dentist, and ARAD, the locksmith, were there too

[/IMG]

Jon came with his beautiful wife

[/IMG]

Micah and his wife, Dene came over from Napa to the dinner

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

It really was a fun time at the dinner and I'm really glad that I met them this trip

I know this won't be my last time meeting them, as now I have many great reason to return to San Francisco, one of them is this great group of people!

I would like to thanks everyone who came, I know some had to drive far to the city, I would like to thank Jose for arranging the dinner, and I would like to thank Greg and Hammer who hooked me up with these great group of people..

Look forward to meet you guys again soon!

Sam

jawn101
Paneristi
jawn101
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 4:09 am #2

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 4:21 am #3

I was lucky to have some great pals here.. I told Greg and Hammer that I was going to San Francisco for vacation, and they hooked me up with great Ristis in NorCal..

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

It really was a fun time at the dinner and I'm really glad that I met them this trip

I know this won't be my last time meeting them, as now I have many great reason to return to San Francisco, one of them is this great group of people!

I would like to thanks everyone who came, I know some had to drive far to the city, I would like to thank Jose for arranging the dinner, and I would like to thank Greg and Hammer who hooked me up with these great group of people..

Sam

...so when are u going home?

kenkan
Paneristi
kenkan
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 4:53 am #4

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

impressive photos and meet-up with the local risti too! Thank you fpr sharing the wonderful moments with us!

Regards

KenKan

oyster21
Paneristi
oyster21
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 6:15 am #5

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

Looks like a blast GTG.
Safe trip back.

Cheers,
Eko

paneristi-europe
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 6:47 am #6

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

Thanks for sharing this nice GTG.

calitrev
Paneristi
calitrev
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 7:07 am #7

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

Is an absolutely wonderful city, looks like the locals showed up and everyone had a wonderful time! Would have been nice to see some watches but it's great to just get together and break bread, Micah coming down from Napa is awesome as I'm sure the weather was very wet!

censec
Paneristi
censec
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 10:38 am #8

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

Nice to see you gave NorCal a try too. 24kt solid gold guys up there! [nt]

HammerHammer
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 11:00 am #9

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

To see so many familiar faces Sam

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

tatuaje
Paneristi
tatuaje
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 11:12 am #10

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

realy nice..thanks for the shots

Gregesq
Paneristi
Gregesq
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 12:52 pm #11

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

jcatral14
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 1:13 pm #12

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

Glad you had fun and met the crew!
HAGW!

-Jay in Northern NJ

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 5:29 pm #13

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

March 19th, 2012, 5:35 pm #14

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

We hope to see U back in the bay area real soon

Have a great trip home

"Power up"

All the best
Jose

micah372
Paneristi
micah372
Paneristi

March 20th, 2012, 5:11 am #15

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

Great to meet you Sam! [nt]

shella10
Paneristi
shella10
Paneristi

March 21st, 2012, 4:31 am #16

[/IMG]

Dave was there

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sam

The NorCal crew is golden.

Shella