So Cal MD/GTG Feb 16-17 **Offical** Details >>>

So Cal MD/GTG Feb 16-17 **Offical** Details >>>

HammerHammer
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 5:59 am #1

And that is the LAST Time U will ever hear that Word ,, Offical ,, Here Again

But it's NOT a GTG , It's an MD >>> M8TES Date

Was all of about .01 seconds after the GTG of all GTG's that I knew I just wanted to hang out with my m8tes again , asap

So it started as just a few blokes and ladies catching up when I came back , and from there it has grown ,, Gr8

Only BUGGER is that we cant recreate the MAGIC of Old ,, It took allot of special mates ,, an awful lot of TIME

But for me anyway ,, sometimes it is not about anything more than the chance to meet and enjoy time with those whom I have grown to call my Family

This MD is just an opportunity to have M8TES meet up , nothing structured , just time to relax , no posters , no mic , no give aways , no prizes , no Raffles

Just M8TES sharing the same <i>PANERISTI Passion ,, U Bet </i>

The price of the meal ONLY is all u have to finance , but it will be BERRY Reasonable , the Cheapest GTG to Attend ,, EVER

So here is the GOOD Oil >>>>

# Sat 16th Feb Kick Off @ 17:00 Meeting our Host Vahid at his La Jolla Panerai AD ,, C.J. Charles where we'll just talk all things Pam Man
# Locale : C.J. Charles 1135 Prospect Street , La Jolla , Ca 92037
# Moving the show ,, directly across the street at 18:30 ,, La Valencia Hotel to a Private room with a View ... ohhhh my ,, with a VIEW

Will be a BONZA Buffet style Feed ,, Cracka Grub ,, Lad's >> Lubricants will B Available

Shutting Shop at 23:59 ,, albeit the party will Roll (lol roll) , I guess somewhere after .... Those keen for Breakfast ,, Ima working on Something

RSVP is required , NO Late Shows ,, Late Roll (lol roll) Ups >>> (sorry) >>> RSVP to hammer.gtg@gmail.com , Will advise on the meal cost shortly

For the latest ,, keep tuned here @ Risti GTG or www.m8tesisgreat.com , (Did i say tanks mikey)

Tanks Mikey

Can't Wait ,, ITSA a D8 M8

The BIFF is BACK & Stateside Again BABY ,, Project Walk2 ,, : The Return

Oh SO Much MORE than just a Watch

Cheer's & Beer's ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

molex1000
Paneristi
molex1000
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 6:13 am #2

nt

ravi76
Paneristi
ravi76
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 6:31 am #3

Was all of about .01 seconds after the GTG of all GTG's that I knew I just wanted to hang out with my m8tes again , asap

So it started as just a few blokes and ladies catching up when I came back , and from there it has grown ,, Gr8

Only BUGGER is that we cant recreate the MAGIC of Old ,, It took allot of special mates ,, an awful lot of TIME

But for me anyway ,, sometimes it is not about anything more than the chance to meet and enjoy time with those whom I have grown to call my Family

This MD is just an opportunity to have M8TES meet up , nothing structured , just time to relax , no posters , no mic , no give aways , no prizes , no Raffles

The price of the meal ONLY is all u have to finance , but it will be BERRY Reasonable , the Cheapest GTG to Attend ,, EVER

# Sat 16th Feb Kick Off @ 17:00 Meeting our Host Vahid at his La Jolla Panerai AD ,, C.J. Charles where we'll just talk all things Pam Man
# Moving the show ,, directly across the street at 18:30 ,, La Valencia Hotel to a Private room with a View ... ohhhh my ,, with a VIEW

Will be a BONZA Buffet style Feed ,, Cracka Grub ,, Lad's >> Lubricants will B Available

Shutting Shop at 23:59 ,, albeit the party will Roll (lol roll) , I guess somewhere after .... Those keen for Breakfast ,, Ima working on Something

RSVP is required , NO Late Shows ,, Late Roll (lol roll) Ups >>> (sorry) >>> RSVP to hammer.gtg@gmail.com , Will advise on the meal cost shortly

For the latest ,, keep tuned here @ Risti GTG or www.m8tesisgreat.com , (Did i say tanks mikey)

Tanks Mikey

Gonna be a great time Hammer! Looking forward to it!

ravi76
Paneristi
ravi76
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 6:32 am #4

996TTx50
Paneristi
996TTx50
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 6:48 am #5

Tanks Mikey

nt

Regards,

Craig LA / SCPC

panny1
Paneristi
panny1
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 1:46 pm #6

Tanks Mikey

nt

SOCA
Paneristi
SOCA
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 2:15 pm #7

Looking forward to seeing you and all the Paneristis again.

GeraldT113
Paneristi
GeraldT113
Paneristi

January 24th, 2008, 4:03 pm #8

Tanks Mikey

Looking forward to it...

Gerald

DiegoArana
Paneristi

January 25th, 2008, 1:39 pm #9

Tanks Mikey

see you soon!

Cheers,
Diego
Studio City, CA
Refresh, refresh, refresh........

quapaw
Paneristi
quapaw
Paneristi

January 26th, 2008, 6:41 am #10

Tanks Mikey

nt

Quapaw/NorCal

TheDer
Paneristi
TheDer
Paneristi

January 28th, 2008, 2:27 am #11

Tanks Mikey

I have emailed already and RSVPed! Looking forward to hanging out again!

TheDer

Los Angeles
PAM 90

farhadsamari
Paneristi

February 1st, 2008, 6:35 am #12

Tanks Mikey

Best regards... Farhad from OC, Ca