Slightly OT- Polywatch the "miracle" cream?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Slightly OT- Polywatch the "miracle" cream?

Xclnlife
Paneristi
Xclnlife
Paneristi

May 5th, 2012, 5:47 am #1

Just thought I'd share this in case it hasn't been brought up. We (plexi crystal owners- yes! Plexi is Sexy!) know how great Polywatch works "erasing" swirls and light scratches, well last weekend I discovered another use.

Went to Catalina last weekend for a mini vacay and a little sun. I went to the car to grab my shades having not worn them for awhile I realized they had slid to the floor and got a bit scratched up. I was bummed, when I realized perhaps Polywatch could do it's magic? Well after a couple of dabs and a little muscle with the Q-tip- the smudge scratches went away. I was thrilled! Here are some before and after pictures I tried to capture. You can see in the before pictures a little cloudy "smudge" of swirls just off center of the lens towards the nose pads.

Before (Right Lens):

After (Right Lens):

Before (Left Lens):

After (Left Lens):

****Please note for the record I do not work for Polywatch nor any of it's distributors or resellers or have any monetary investment in the company- Just a happy user of the product! 8 )

Oh and yeah- it was beautiful day last Saturday in Catalina!

HAGWE and Thanks for reading the post- hope it was useful!

Sherm

HammerHammer
Paneristi

May 5th, 2012, 5:58 am #2

LOL Sherminator , just lucky the AR coating was under the lens !! NICE :-)) (nt)

tevj
Paneristi
tevj
Paneristi

May 5th, 2012, 6:09 am #3

ROCK ON MONKEY BOY! EVERYBODY WAVE FOR MONKEY BOY! I SAY EVERYBODY DANCE FOR MONKEY BOY!