Singapore Boutique Opening Gala Dinner- Yes, another report to add to the fatigue>>

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Singapore Boutique Opening Gala Dinner- Yes, another report to add to the fatigue>>

zameenzahari
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 12:35 pm #1

It was a pleasant surprise when this one came a few weeks back after a call from the lurvely Ms Ida..

[/IMG]

after much excitement and making my way from KL to attend this, I was at the venue...first thing I noticed was how cool the place look just by adding the wording "PANERAI"...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

and yours truly, all dressed up (later I found out..way overdressed) for the event...

[/IMG]

...making my way inside to be greeted by this wonderful set up...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

which would not be possible if its not because of these two stalwarts of the brand...

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

and the ever busy Antonius....(here with Diluted Magnetics and me)

[/IMG]

and all the tireless staff of SG Boutique- Michelle, Hafiz, Ida, Andy, Shaun, Farid.

Coz without you guys, we would not have the privilege to see these gorgeous pieces...

my favourite of the all is the incredible PAM 399 pictured here with its oro rosso twin the PAM398..
[/IMG]

just look at that gorgeous Panerai OP XXVII (minerva hand wound)
[/IMG]

PAM 441 and its stealthy Tuttonero brother, PAM 438..the sinister looking ceramic pair..

[/IMG]

and if I discover a cave full of Gold, I'd definitely like to have this one! PAM 396 Ceramica Tourbillon...sweet!

[/IMG]

and the evolution of the 372 in the form of PAM 423 and 422...
[/IMG]

The Rad pair of PAM 424 and and 425..
[/IMG]

and the one that I'd drool over the next few months for..the 449!! If there's a Rad I'd wear day in day out, its this one..

[/IMG]

of course the night is not just about the watches...

The Usual Suspects...my bros through thick and thin..

[/IMG]

and the rest of the folks that I'm honored to have the pleasure to know them because of Panerai!!!..
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

and FOOD!!! GLORIOUS FOOD...

[/IMG]

by this time I was so hungry...

[/IMG]

and Pat stole my cracker thingy...
[/IMG]

the fare was sublime especially the Wagyu...can I have the caterer's contact please???
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

and put a bunch of ristis together...first thing they do before the mains...

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

and those from other tables decided to join in the festivities...
[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

once again, thank you Officine Panerai for the invite and the awesome event!!!
[/IMG]

Those that made it this far, thanks and those that I met yesterday..always awesome brotha and sista!!!

dy4
Paneristi
dy4
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 12:45 pm #2

It must be fun to be invited at such an event

Cheers
//David
Belgium

raphmeister
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 1:15 pm #3

It was a pleasant surprise when this one came a few weeks back after a call from the lurvely Ms Ida..

[/IMG]

after much excitement and making my way from KL to attend this, I was at the venue...first thing I noticed was how cool the place look just by adding the wording "PANERAI"...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

and yours truly, all dressed up (later I found out..way overdressed) for the event...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

which would not be possible if its not because of these two stalwarts of the brand...

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

and all the tireless staff of SG Boutique- Michelle, Hafiz, Ida, Andy, Shaun, Farid.

Coz without you guys, we would not have the privilege to see these gorgeous pieces...

my favourite of the all is the incredible PAM 399 pictured here with its oro rosso twin the PAM398..
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

PAM 441 and its stealthy Tuttonero brother, PAM 438..the sinister looking ceramic pair..

[/IMG]

and if I discover a cave full of Gold, I'd definitely like to have this one! PAM 396 Ceramica Tourbillon...sweet!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

and the one that I'd drool over the next few months for..the 449!! If there's a Rad I'd wear day in day out, its this one..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

and the rest of the folks that I'm honored to have the pleasure to know them because of Panerai!!!..
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the fare was sublime especially the Wagyu...can I have the caterer's contact please???
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Those that made it this far, thanks and those that I met yesterday..always awesome brotha and sista!!!

Ken-Ho
Paneristi
Ken-Ho
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 1:22 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Great to see you and the other ristis again.

It was a great evening and wonderful to have all the new pieces displayed.

Cheers,

Ken

~Live Life To The Fullest~

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 1:24 pm #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

You look like u really enjoyed yourself )

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 1:26 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

cool report....bro, so envy that can meet up with all the pam beauty

evertech
Paneristi
evertech
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 1:38 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Nt

hkgweilo
Paneristi
hkgweilo
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 1:41 pm #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 1:52 pm #9

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

And +1 on the wagyu cheek. Awesome...

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

manta972
Paneristi
manta972
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 2:12 pm #10

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Thanks Zameen.

Cheers

M

YetiBiker
Paneristi
YetiBiker
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 2:20 pm #11

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing!

KerwinL
Paneristi
KerwinL
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 2:34 pm #12

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Hope we see a 399 with a base dial and P.3000 movement. They can slap an ETA in there for all I care, just make it a BASE dial. ))

Cheekyguille
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 2:46 pm #13

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Always good to see the Spore crew at events, but we need more Pauline pics pls

dsiewmy
Paneristi
dsiewmy
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 2:51 pm #14

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

fantastic event, so green with envy [nt]

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 3:04 pm #15

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

-luke

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 3:05 pm #16

Always good to see the Spore crew at events, but we need more Pauline pics pls
-luke

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 3:24 pm #17

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 4:01 pm #18

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

representin' the DNA of Panerai

MarkSanders
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 5:31 pm #19

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Looks you had a super evening!

Greetings,

Mark

tomele
Paneristi
tomele
Paneristi

April 14th, 2012, 6:09 pm #20

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The lovely Alexandra...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
...camera shy ladies...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Table shot!!!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

the more the merrier!!

[/IMG]

Great report . THX for sharing , ZZ (nt)