Seattle GTG - Saturday May 8th >>

Seattle GTG - Saturday May 8th >>

mnm222876
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 2:21 am #1

I've been off the forum and busy with life lately. Time has been flying by, and for the first time in four years I didn't think that I would be able to organize the Seattle GTG. Well, after numerous people asking me "Hey Max, when is the Seattle GTG going to be?", I thought I better get on it. I apologize for the short notice, I usually try to give at least a month and a half notice. I know the out-of-towners usually need way more time to schedule a trip than two weeks.

The When:
Saturday May 8th
Drinks and Appetizers: 1pm-5pm
Sit Down Dinner: 5pm-7pm

The Where:
The location will be emailed to RSVP'ers at a later date. The location will not be in downtown Seattle, but in a neighborhood about two miles from downtown Seattle.

Please send me an email to RSVP. In your email include the names of all people attending. Also state if you plan to come to "Drinks and Appetizers", or "Sit Down Dinner", or both.

Cheers,

Max / Seattle

DruDog
Paneristi
DruDog
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 2:37 am #2

I'm there.

debur
Paneristi
debur
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 3:16 am #3

I've been off the forum and busy with life lately. Time has been flying by, and for the first time in four years I didn't think that I would be able to organize the Seattle GTG. Well, after numerous people asking me "Hey Max, when is the Seattle GTG going to be?", I thought I better get on it. I apologize for the short notice, I usually try to give at least a month and a half notice. I know the out-of-towners usually need way more time to schedule a trip than two weeks.

The When:
Saturday May 8th

The Where:
The location will be emailed to RSVP'ers at a later date. The location will not be in downtown Seattle, but in a neighborhood about two miles from downtown Seattle.

Please send me an email to RSVP. In your email include the names of all people attending. Also state if you plan to come to "Drinks and Appetizers", or "Sit Down Dinner", or both.

Cheers,

Max / Seattle
Man...since I found this site I have been waiting for the Seattle GTG, unfortunately will be on my honeymoon in playa del carmen.....

Have a few drinks for me!

Debur/Seattle

kaichuan
Paneristi
kaichuan
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 5:18 am #4

The When:
Saturday May 8th

The Where:

Cheers,

Max / Seattle
If you need any help, let me know.

Steve@Seattle

mnm222876
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 7:10 am #5

Man...since I found this site I have been waiting for the Seattle GTG, unfortunately will be on my honeymoon in playa del carmen.....

Have a few drinks for me!

Debur/Seattle

There will always be more GTG's in Seattle. You'll have only one honeymoon! (hopefully)

Max / Seattle

mnm222876
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 7:10 am #6

If you need any help, let me know.

Steve@Seattle
but not with the GTG...

Max / Seattle

ctang
Paneristi
ctang
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 6:10 pm #7

The When:
Saturday May 8th

The Where:

Cheers,

Max / Seattle
... for picking days that I have too many plans and not enough time.

I keep missing great GTGs tho so I'm going to find a way to swing it this year. Looking forward to it!

tan.gy

mnm222876
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2010, 6:14 pm #8

I could pick any day of the year and you'd already have plans. You're too damn busy. You'll just have to make the time.

Max / Seattle

R1150RT
Paneristi
R1150RT
Paneristi

April 24th, 2010, 6:13 pm #9

The When:
Saturday May 8th

The Where:

Cheers,

Max / Seattle
Max - trying to change a couple things already scheduled for that weekend..........
So that would make me an "iffy" at this point in your headcount.......

cheers and organizational skills, (thanks J-F)
Mike

R1150RT
Paneristi
R1150RT
Paneristi

May 6th, 2010, 4:47 pm #10

The When:
Saturday May 8th

The Where:

Cheers,

Max / Seattle
UPDATE ?

mnm222876
Paneristi

May 6th, 2010, 6:53 pm #11

Are you gonna make it Mike?

Max / Seattle