Report for GTG on 11/04/12 @ Sunway Pyramid

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Report for GTG on 11/04/12 @ Sunway Pyramid

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 3:45 am #1

Thanks for all the members who attend the GTG. It was a great success for 1st time organised in KL.

Special thanks to DerekS, Kenny, Zameen, Zen8 who attended. I might miss out 1 or 2 members name, please pm me if I really miss out.

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thank you again and we look forward the 2nd GTG in June. Please feel free to pm me for more info or if you like to join our 2nd GTG.

Zen8
Paneristi
Zen8
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 3:51 am #2

Great gathering and looking forward to the coming one in June!!

kennykoo1119
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 3:57 am #3

Thanks for all the members who attend the GTG. It was a great success for 1st time organised in KL.

Special thanks to DerekS, Kenny, Zameen, Zen8 who attended. I might miss out 1 or 2 members name, please pm me if I really miss out.

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thank you again and we look forward the 2nd GTG in June. Please feel free to pm me for more info or if you like to join our 2nd GTG.

Looking forward for 2nd GTG !!!

LaiWS
New User
LaiWS
New User

April 12th, 2012, 4:09 am #4

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Wonderful job gloomis. i guess u missed the group photograph. Didnt you.

dsiewmy
Paneristi
dsiewmy
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 4:39 am #5

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Although its my 2nd year as a risti but i never joined or met so many common ristis alike somewhere so close to home.
It was such a great experience and eye opener for me to meet so many people whos as crazy (or crazier) than myself.

I guess the saying is true, the watch is just a gps to meet the best people behind these beautiful timepieces.

Of course this event was also a success because it was also collaborated with a local watchforum which should be mentioned MWF.

Looking forward to the next one in 2 months.

But just a report on how the gtg went.

I guess it was because we were new with this and didnt know what to do.

The event started at 12 and everybody was talking pams pams pams until about 2 when we actualy ordered food.
For the first 2 hours we were just talking without even ordering any drinks. Its crazy.
Luckily the restaurant was busy so they didnt kick us out.

Finally we ate and the food was okay, but not as good as the company.
As we parted at 4pm+, we bidded farewell till next time but forgot the most important thing.

"we did not take any members photos or most importantly a group photo!! lol!!"

I am sure we will do better in the next gtg!

Lastly i like to thank gloomis for spearheading the gtg and getting a bunch of guys together for the meet.

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 4:50 am #6

Will take note on things to improve for the up coming again.

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 4:55 am #7

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Excellent, thanks for sharing

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 4:56 am #8

Although its my 2nd year as a risti but i never joined or met so many common ristis alike somewhere so close to home.
It was such a great experience and eye opener for me to meet so many people whos as crazy (or crazier) than myself.

I guess the saying is true, the watch is just a gps to meet the best people behind these beautiful timepieces.

Of course this event was also a success because it was also collaborated with a local watchforum which should be mentioned MWF.

Looking forward to the next one in 2 months.

But just a report on how the gtg went.

I guess it was because we were new with this and didnt know what to do.

The event started at 12 and everybody was talking pams pams pams until about 2 when we actualy ordered food.
For the first 2 hours we were just talking without even ordering any drinks. Its crazy.
Luckily the restaurant was busy so they didnt kick us out.

Finally we ate and the food was okay, but not as good as the company.
As we parted at 4pm+, we bidded farewell till next time but forgot the most important thing.

"we did not take any members photos or most importantly a group photo!! lol!!"

I am sure we will do better in the next gtg!

Lastly i like to thank gloomis for spearheading the gtg and getting a bunch of guys together for the meet.
I am so sorry forgeting about the face photo and the group photo. I will keep this noted and will improve for the next coming

fran91
Paneristi
fran91
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 5:56 am #9

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

that you guys met!
thank you for sharing Leonard.
did i see a bomba?

don't be sorry, there will be a second one!

get on P.com tomorrow morning -your time-

Cheers my friend!

Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat.

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 6:17 am #10

ya bro, out of expect a la bomba attend the GTG

zameenzahari
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 6:32 am #11

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

great turnout and looking forward to more reports from you guys here!!

paneristi-europe
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 6:33 am #12

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks for sharing gloomis.

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 8:04 am #13

great to have you as well.....big bro

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 8:38 am #14

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Great start guys !

rybst
Paneristi
rybst
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 8:44 am #15

hope to see u all there!

dsiewmy
Paneristi
dsiewmy
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 10:46 am #16

Great start guys !

next GTG, we're going sniff straps for 2 hours LOLLLL

rybst
Paneristi
rybst
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 11:24 am #17

Hope to meet you all then! and sniff straps...LOL

sdumperth
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 12:32 pm #18

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks for sharing!

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 12:38 pm #19

Heres some photo

Table Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Single Shots
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

MYRistis Rock!!!!

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

April 12th, 2012, 1:07 pm #20

next GTG, we're going sniff straps for 2 hours LOLLLL
so fast got the hints edi.....hahahaha