Reference check - jk - Jonathan Kiu from Strap Works

Reference check - jk - Jonathan Kiu from Strap Works

donblackie
Paneristi
donblackie
Paneristi

February 15th, 2012, 12:09 am #1

Hello Friends

I am in the process of purchasing a watch from Jonathan Kiu. As you probably understand, it is a bit nerve racking for me to send money all the way to Hong Kong but his reputation seems impeccable.

Any input would be appreciated from a fellow watch lover who just doesn't want to get scammed
Thanks

Don Nuyen

ChuckA1
Paneristi
ChuckA1
Paneristi

February 15th, 2012, 2:48 am #2

I'd deal with him again in a second.

Chuck A

POWER UP AMIGO

Go Cowboys-
Chuck A
Proof there is fun after 50!

johnnymac01
Paneristi
johnnymac01
Paneristi

February 15th, 2012, 3:34 am #3

Hello Friends

I am in the process of purchasing a watch from Jonathan Kiu. As you probably understand, it is a bit nerve racking for me to send money all the way to Hong Kong but his reputation seems impeccable.

Any input would be appreciated from a fellow watch lover who just doesn't want to get scammed
Thanks

Don Nuyen
I have bought several straps from him. He has gone over and above in terms of customer service and has been nothing but professional. Seems like a class act to me! Good luck with your transaction.

TurboWatch
Paneristi
TurboWatch
Paneristi

February 15th, 2012, 5:21 am #4

Hello Friends

Thanks

Don Nuyen
dealt with Jonathan multiple times, watches and straps ....Deal with confidence !

KCChen
Paneristi
KCChen
Paneristi

February 15th, 2012, 3:23 pm #5

Hello Friends

Thanks

Don Nuyen
He will never let you down.

Deal in full confidence.

Cheers
Kenneth Chen
Singapore

omiles
Paneristi
omiles
Paneristi

February 17th, 2012, 2:48 am #6

Hello Friends

Thanks

Don Nuyen
everything run smoothly and deal with confident

Rgds,

Miles

bigpoppa720
Paneristi

February 17th, 2012, 6:53 pm #7

Hello Friends

Thanks

Don Nuyen
You Can Deal With No Worries.....

Best,
John Batista