Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

RE: Hong Kong Paneristi Christmas Party Report

A.Che
Paneristi
A.Che
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 7:48 am #1

X'mas HK Paneristi Party on Dec 17, 2005

The 2005 X'mas HK Paneristi Party was held at the HK Football Club on Dec 17.

This time we have many overseas guests attending. We have Michael & Yvonne Hsu from Taiwan, Michael Chang from LA, George Cramer from the Netherlands and Wilson Lee & Vency from SF. We supposed to have over 50 guests attending; however, Dec 17 was also the last day of the WTO in HK. There was a riot by the South Korean farmers at the HK Island Wanchai area and almost paralysed the traffics of the whole HK island on Dec 17 from afternoon till midnight. Luckily we still managed to get 38 people showed up. Many thanks for their enthusiasm and support. You can call them die-hard Panerai fans

I have also invited Patricia Phang, Ricky Israr and Jeff Liu from the Paneria Boutique and Lean Ta-Gautier of Communication to be our guests of honours. Panerai HK Office/Boutique again very kind & generous to supply us many wondeful gifts for the evening. We have the baseball caps, t-shirts, Arktos National Geographic Atlas and the Grand Prize .... Panerai 6-watch Storage box (Worths $$$$$). I would also like to thanks Kurt (Canada) for donating the Incursore figure, Jetan for sponsoring some straps and wilson for sponsoring the Cape-Cod polishing clothes for the Lucky Draws.

I would also like to thank you Sean Li for making the venue booking for us at the HK Football Club. The food & services were simply excellent. FYI, around the WTO week in HK, almost every hotel function rooms were fully booked and charged at very high prices. Special thanks to Sean for the arrangements, we can enjoy a spacious private function room with good buffet food at reasonable price.

In addition, I have to thank Jetan for creating the HK Paneristi logo "Crazy Dali 36912 style" for us. I gave Jetan my idea of the logo and Jetan used pc software to create such logo for the HK Paneristi X'mas Party as well as the polo t-shirts.

Last but not least, I want to express thanks to Daryl for supporting and assisting me all along this preparation fo the X'mas party. Daryl is the one who negotiated with the t-shirt maker to make the HK Paneristi long-sleeves polo-tee and as well as making the special engraved HK Paneristi X'mas party coaster. I am lucky to have Daryl to help me out all along.

I have also prepared 2 special DVD for the attendants to see. One is the new Panerai 8 days in house movements P.2002 DVD and the other is the Panerai 2001 DVD showings the History, Collectiona nd Production. I have also prepared a Table Quiz with 9 questions and the winning table will get a Panerai logo baseball cap.

I am lucky that I have over 38 prizes for lucky draws and everybody went home happy with a HK Paneristi Polo T-shirt, a memorable engraved coaster and a lucky winning prize.

So let's show some scans here......

(The HK Football Club Main Entrance)

(HK Paneristi X'Mas Party Banner Stand with Everybody's Signature)

(These two pictures were taken by LA Michael Chang about the earlier WTO riot by the South Korean famers)

(We all were watching the TV live programs about the WTO riot and updating the traffic situation)

(I was doing the opening and welcome speech)

(Intoducing Michael Hsu from Taiwan)

(Intoducing George Cramer from the Netherlands)

(introducing Michale Chang from LA)

(Dinner started and People were very hungry as the dinner satrted late until 8:30pm to wait for most of the people came late because of block traffics)

More scans of people:

(Panerai team - Patricia, Ricky, Jeff and Lean with our local collector Sean Li)

(The HK Panerai Boutique team)

(Lean and Sean)

(George Cramer & Richard Hatter)

(Wilson Lee & his girlfriend Vency from SF)

(Sean Li with his new PAM214 & Jose Tan)

(Steven Chen, Joseph Yip and Brian Chan)

(Michael Chang, Daryl Tsang and Ricky Israr)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Angus Yang, Joseph Tsang and Desmond Ho)

(Jose & Ray Miura - Ray is a Japanese working in Hong Kong)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Joe Chan & another Jopseph Tsang)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(I am announcing the start of the Lucky Draw. We are so lucky to have many Panerai T-shirts, Baseball caps, Arktos Atlas, 6-watch Panerai Storage Box) from Panerai. We have the Incursore Figure from Kurt (Canda). We have Jose giving away some straps, Wilson gave away soem Cape-Cod Polisging Clothes and Daryl for some different color coasters. I have to say the lucky prizes were so wonderful and everybody at least won a prize during the Lucky Draw)

Note: Due to the block traffics, Panerai Boutique could not bring along the Arktos Atlas and the T-shirts to the Party and for the winners, they got a "rain check" to get the winning prizes from the Boutique.

(you can see that people were all warmed up for the Lucky Draw)

I am showing some of the lucky winners here:

(Doron Karlner won the prize)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(The Incursore figure was sponsored by Kurt and David Young was the lucky winner)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Swiss banker Philippe Adler won)

(Edwin Leung won)

(Andy Yuen won the Atlas)

(Joseph Yip won the Atlas)

(Joe Chan won the Beautiful panerai 6-watch Special Storage Box, Thank you Alexandra and Patricia)

We still have 2 extra posters and one extra Banner stand available.

(Bosco Ku was one of the lucky winners of the poster)

(Terence Ho was the lucky winner of the Banner Stand. When the banner stand packed, it looks like a weapon case, hehe !!)

I have set out 9 questions for the Table Quiz. No Tables got all the answers correct. Alec Yin's table got most of the answers. Why? Alec was captured asking Ricky soem of the hints...

Everbody at the table will get a Panerai logo baseball cap. Jeff was presenting the caps to the winners.)

Now some table shots and close-up of watches...

Due to the WTO riot happened on that night, for security reasons, not so many watches were brought along to the party. Anyway, here are some watch scans to share:

We could not leave without taking the Group Photo

Thanks for looking

Happy New Year & Best Wishes for 2006 !!

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
Last edited by A.Che on January 12th, 2006, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

tchoo
Paneristi
tchoo
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 8:15 am #2

as always, you did a great job, Anthony. cheers! and there were TONS of watches for the table shot too )

PAM36
Paneristi
PAM36
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 8:27 am #3

This time we have many overseas guests attending. We have Michael & Yvonne Hsu from Taiwan, Michael Chang from LA, George Cramer from the Netherlands and Wilson Lee & Vency from SF. We supposed to have over 50 guests attending; however, Dec 17 was also the last day of the WTO in HK. There was a riot by the South Korean farmers at the HK Island Wanchai area and almost paralysed the traffics of the whole HK island on Dec 17 from afternoon till midnight. Luckily we still managed to get 38 people showed up. Many thanks for their enthusiasm and support. You can call them die-hard Panerai fans

I have also invited Patricia Phang, Ricky Israr and Jeff Liu from the Paneria Boutique and Lean Ta-Gautier of Communication to be our guests of honours. Panerai HK Office/Boutique again very kind & generous to supply us many wondeful gifts for the evening. We have the baseball caps, t-shirts, Arktos National Geographic Atlas and the Grand Prize .... Panerai 6-watch Storage box (Worths $$$$$). I would also like to thanks Kurt (Canada) for donating the Incursore figure, Jetan for sponsoring some straps and wilson for sponsoring the Cape-Cod polishing clothes for the Lucky Draws.

I would also like to thank you Sean Li for making the venue booking for us at the HK Football Club. The food & services were simply excellent. FYI, around the WTO week in HK, almost every hotel function rooms were fully booked and charged at very high prices. Special thanks to Sean for the arrangements, we can enjoy a spacious private function room with good buffet food at reasonable price.

In addition, I have to thank Jetan for creating the HK Paneristi logo "Crazy Dali 36912 style" for us. I gave Jetan my idea of the logo and Jetan used pc software to create such logo for the HK Paneristi X'mas Party as well as the polo t-shirts.

Last but not least, I want to express thanks to Daryl for supporting and assisting me all along this preparation fo the X'mas party. Daryl is the one who negotiated with the t-shirt maker to make the HK Paneristi long-sleeves polo-tee and as well as making the special engraved HK Paneristi X'mas party coaster. I am lucky to have Daryl to help me out all along.

I have also prepared 2 special DVD for the attendants to see. One is the new Panerai 8 days in house movements P.2002 DVD and the other is the Panerai 2001 DVD showings the History, Collectiona nd Production. I have also prepared a Table Quiz with 9 questions and the winning table will get a Panerai logo baseball cap.

I am lucky that I have over 38 prizes for lucky draws and everybody went home happy with a HK Paneristi Polo T-shirt, a memorable engraved coaster and a lucky winning prize.

(These two pictures were taken by LA Michael Chang about the earlier WTO riot by the South Korean famers)

(We all were watching the TV live programs about the WTO riot and updating the traffic situation)

(Dinner started and People were very hungry as the dinner satrted late until 8:30pm to wait for most of the people came late because of block traffics)

More scans of people:

(Panerai team - Patricia, Ricky, Jeff and Lean with our local collector Sean Li)

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(I am announcing the start of the Lucky Draw. We are so lucky to have many Panerai T-shirts, Baseball caps, Arktos Atlas, 6-watch Panerai Storage Box) from Panerai. We have the Incursore Figure from Kurt (Canda). We have Jose giving away some straps, Wilson gave away soem Cape-Cod Polisging Clothes and Daryl for some different color coasters. I have to say the lucky prizes were so wonderful and everybody at least won a prize during the Lucky Draw)

Note: Due to the block traffics, Panerai Boutique could not bring along the Arktos Atlas and the T-shirts to the Party and for the winners, they got a "rain check" to get the winning prizes from the Boutique.

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(The Incursore figure was sponsored by Kurt and David Young was the lucky winner)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

(Joe Chan won the Beautiful panerai 6-watch Special Storage Box, Thank you Alexandra and Patricia)

(Terence Ho was the lucky winner of the Banner Stand. When the banner stand packed, it looks like a weapon case, hehe !!)

I have set out 9 questions for the Table Quiz. No Tables got all the answers correct. Alec Yin's table got most of the answers. Why? Alec was captured asking Ricky soem of the hints...

Everbody at the table will get a Panerai logo baseball cap. Jeff was presenting the caps to the winners.)

Due to the WTO riot happened on that night, for security reasons, not so many watches were brought along to the party. Anyway, here are some watch scans to share:

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
and what a good report.
Really nice to see everybody again!
Thanks a lot.
Geo

mcpower
Paneristi
mcpower
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 8:42 am #4

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
Just wish there is another one soooooon!

Panerex
Paneristi
Panerex
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 8:42 am #5

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che

A.Che
Paneristi
A.Che
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 8:53 am #6

Just wish there is another one soooooon!
Cheers,

Anthony

A.Che
Paneristi
A.Che
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 8:57 am #7

and what a good report.
Really nice to see everybody again!
Thanks a lot.
Geo
to find ways on the small streets and up the hills to go over to the HKFC (that took us 2 hours) but if normal it only takes 20 minutes to reach there.

What a night to remember ! I am the human GPS and Daryl is the driver

Call me again whenever you are in HK.

Best,

Anthony

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 9:01 am #8

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che

A.Che
Paneristi
A.Che
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 9:13 am #9

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
I want to delete my double postings to your your reply but instead carelessly delete yours.

Please kindly re-post. So Sorry !

Cheers,

Anthony

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 9:26 am #10

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
Been waiting for this post, thought I
missed it. Now I know why it takes time.

Now where is that missing part where
Jose gets all drunk and rockin' like
last year?

Thanks for posting Anthony! You guys
sure do know how to have a neat one.

BoscoKu
Paneristi
BoscoKu
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 9:26 am #11

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
Thanks alot Anthony and everyone, HK Paneristi ROCKS!!!

josetan
Paneristi
josetan
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 9:33 am #12

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
Thanks to you, Daryl and Sean for organising...great job guys in spite of the WTO protests!

Best
Jose

Lurker251
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 9:36 am #13

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
What a fantastic report of a Superb party. You guys know how to have fun and go all out.

Thanks for sharing, and showing what it's all about, friendship and passion for the brand.

Cheers, Hilton

A.Che
Paneristi
A.Che
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 9:47 am #14

Thanks alot Anthony and everyone, HK Paneristi ROCKS!!!

I believe after the party was over and about 11:3opm, you cannot imagine nobody on the busy streets of Wanchai ? Why? The HK Police has blocked all teh roads in Wanchai for the WTO riot.

I am so happy that we still have 38 people showed up. HK Paneristi Rocks !!!

Cheers,

Anthony
Last edited by A.Che on January 10th, 2006, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielDenmark
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 10:20 am #15

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
happy, what a great night it must have been.

Best regards
Daniel

edwinleung
Paneristi
edwinleung
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 10:25 am #16

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
nt

wirinhar_wirjawan
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 10:48 am #17

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che

Croix
Paneristi
Croix
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 11:01 am #18

I want to delete my double postings to your your reply but instead carelessly delete yours.

Please kindly re-post. So Sorry !

Cheers,

Anthony
Dear Anthony,

As usual you did a Great job !!!!

Great party and great report !

Now I am extremely disappointed because I missed it !!!!!!

BTW Happy New Year….all the best!

Ciao

Croix

PS: I hope there will be another chance, another GTG in HK !!!!

Daryl-DT
Paneristi
Daryl-DT
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 11:24 am #19

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che

Niffko
Paneristi
Niffko
Paneristi

January 10th, 2006, 11:35 am #20

More scans of people:

(Lean and Sean)

(Michael Chang and me)

(Kit Leung & Patrick Ma)

(Bosco Ku & Alan Wong)

(Ray & Alec Yin)

(my wife Anna won)

(Alec won)

(Rajeev Pawa won)

(Richard Hatter won)

(Jose won)

(Bosco won)

(Edwin Leung won)

Thanks for looking

Yours truly,

Anthony Che
nt