RAD LOVE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

RAD LOVE

flamenco7678
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 2:47 pm #1

There was one ... The DARK and BOLD one ! Strong, silent, brooding and powerful. Always feel special when I strap it on.

[/IMG]

And then there was two ..... BLACK GOLD ! A tool watch in Rose Gold, oxymoron, but it sure feels RIGHT on the wrist. Thats what matters !

[/IMG]

Soon it was three. Time to get funky ! The sporty, the dressy, the funky ! My HOLY Trinity !

[/IMG]

Not forgetting the business end ! Both workhorses, never failing, epitome of reliability and accuracy !

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And so we are back with THE ONE !

[/IMG]

Love and Hate collides ...... And the romance with Panerai never dies .......

[/IMG]

owenkel
Paneristi
owenkel
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 3:30 pm #2

x

Oliver
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfahlen, Germany

no03330
Paneristi
no03330
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 8:38 pm #3

There was one ... The DARK and BOLD one ! Strong, silent, brooding and powerful. Always feel special when I strap it on.

[/IMG]

And then there was two ..... BLACK GOLD ! A tool watch in Rose Gold, oxymoron, but it sure feels RIGHT on the wrist. Thats what matters !

[/IMG]

Soon it was three. Time to get funky ! The sporty, the dressy, the funky ! My HOLY Trinity !

[/IMG]

Not forgetting the business end ! Both workhorses, never failing, epitome of reliability and accuracy !

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

jcatral14
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 10:46 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
I hope to add to my one Rad soon
This one needs company...

Cheers!

-Jay in Northern NJ

Blake_P
Paneristi
Blake_P
Paneristi

July 27th, 2012, 11:09 pm #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
No, seriously. I was never interested in Radiomirs, but your thread has inspired me to think seriously about my next PAM!

tmyaj23
Paneristi
tmyaj23
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 12:53 am #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
John,

Excellent photos!!

Cheers,
Andy

FastSRT8
Paneristi
FastSRT8
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 3:52 am #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
LOVE the gold piece...... nt

flamenco7678
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 7:19 am #8

x

Oliver
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfahlen, Germany

My Pleasure !

flamenco7678
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 7:20 am #9

is amazing !! And wat is that lume shot reflecting against ??

flamenco7678
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 7:21 am #10

I hope to add to my one Rad soon
This one needs company...

Cheers!

-Jay in Northern NJ

PAM & Liberty ! Expression & Freedom !

Great SHOT !

flamenco7678
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 7:26 am #11

No, seriously. I was never interested in Radiomirs, but your thread has inspired me to think seriously about my next PAM!
1. Its more comfy that a luminor (IMO) on the wrist

2. It fits under most cuffs (at least mine is tailored that way)

3. Less obtrusive (useful in some occassions)

4. Down right PAM DNA !! (tats jus opinionated !!!)

Get one, u will never look back .....

flamenco7678
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 7:27 am #12

John,

Excellent photos!!

Cheers,
Andy

But its Jason.

flamenco7678
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 7:28 am #13

Tats why its at the end of a rainbow ! All good stuff !