Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

PDAY XVII - HONG KONG 2018 (Save the date 10th NOV 2018)!!!!!

PDAYHK2018
New User
PDAYHK2018
New User

November 29th, 2017, 3:37 am #1

Hi Paneristi

Many of you have already heard, Hong Kong is proudly to host the P-Day XVII in 2018.

- Main Event Dinner of Pday HK : (Saturday) 10th NOV 2018.

- Other details of the Main event, Pre-event activities, Hotel suggestions & Travelling tips will be follow!! Please stay tuned

- Official email : pdayhk2018@hotmail.com

- Thanks for reading & hope to see all of you in Hong Kong in 2018.

PDAY XVII HONG KONG Committee

fullcourt1
Paneristi

November 29th, 2017, 4:10 am #2

....awesome, date saved
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

jong1
Paneristi
jong1
Paneristi

November 29th, 2017, 7:30 am #3

Hi Paneristi

Many of you have already heard, Hong Kong is proudly to host the P-Day XVII in 2018.

- Other details of the Main event, Pre-event activities, Hotel suggestions & Travelling tips will be follow!! Please stay tuned

First P-Day was Chicago
Hope to make Hong Kong my 2nd!

tllee
Paneristi
tllee
Paneristi

November 29th, 2017, 8:12 am #4

Hi Paneristi

Thanks for the advance notice.

sassiekiwi
Paneristi
sassiekiwi
Paneristi

November 29th, 2017, 12:43 pm #5

Hi Paneristi

Not meaning to sound ignorant ... but it's fairly close geographically so doable for me to attend. I think it would be awesome. It seems like most Paneristi are guys ... and I would be interested in attending but don't want to crash the party so to speak if its more of a guy thing!

fullcourt1
Paneristi

November 29th, 2017, 1:03 pm #6

....sarah, many women attend pday. if you have a chance to go you’ll have a blast
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

jimmy6668
Paneristi

November 29th, 2017, 3:06 pm #7

Hi Paneristi

WooHooooooooo!!!!!! I'm ready bros!

Cr4ig
Paneristi
Cr4ig
Paneristi

November 29th, 2017, 5:22 pm #8

Not meaning to sound ignorant ... but it's fairly close geographically so doable for me to attend. I think it would be awesome. It seems like most Paneristi are guys ... and I would be interested in attending but don't want to crash the party so to speak if its more of a guy thing!
There was a large percentage of women in Chicago, some wifes, some Paneristi themselves. You would be and feel very welcome I am sure It is possible that my wife and I will both attend, so when it gets close reach out and we'll make sure you "know" someone there

kelong66
Paneristi
kelong66
Paneristi

November 30th, 2017, 3:29 am #9

Hi Paneristi

Great..... Can't wait

kelong66
Paneristi
kelong66
Paneristi

November 30th, 2017, 3:30 am #10

First P-Day was Chicago
Hope to make Hong Kong my 2nd!
Great seeing you in Chicago. Looking forward to seeing you again in HKG

TRISTAN29
Paneristi

November 30th, 2017, 9:35 am #11

Hi Paneristi

Here we go again. Really hope to see everyone there. Nt

sassiekiwi
Paneristi
sassiekiwi
Paneristi

December 1st, 2017, 12:19 am #12

Thanks DP and Craig EOM

Travelller
Paneristi

December 2nd, 2017, 2:11 am #13

Hi Paneristi

Date saved!

-Serge
Traveller - Genève * Melbourne * Miami * Wien

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

December 5th, 2017, 2:03 am #14

Hi Paneristi