Paolo18 Straps

Paolo18 Straps

paolo_18
Paneristi
paolo_18
Paneristi

November 15th, 2010, 9:26 pm #1

Hi, my name is Paul. i'm a strap maker by hobby after my regular day job. i've been posting my straps on other watch forums by the user name paolo18. i make straps for all kinds of watches.

Note: all prices include paypal fees and shipping within CONUS.

All my straps are 100% handmade and handsewn by me

Pls.checkout my other works and some available leatherhttp://picasaweb.google.com/paolo18straps

paypal and email: pbpat1@yahoo.com

Available for custom orders:

Italian Brown and Black straps ($135)

The Distressed Brown strap ($110)

The Mil Green Strap ($110)

The Swedish padded(Sample) ($210)

The Swiss Stamped($190)

The Stone washed look(Samples) ($110)

Straps from baseball gloves(Not for sale, just samples of my previous projects) ($120-$200)

Thank you for all the members who continue to support me on this strapmaking hobby and thank you Paneristi!!!

[/IMG]

best,
Paul

Paminor
Paneristi
Paminor
Paneristi

February 11th, 2013, 3:57 am #2

Hi Paul,

I just have heard you frist from one Thai member in Thairisti(for sure I also Thai^,^).com.
His name is Opas, I believe he has bought some straps from you. And I got your email contact from here(the paneristi)

I just scrolled down the page to see some of your excellent strap works, suddenly one I see the one that cut from a baseball glove...!!! I breath totally stop!!OMG!!! It's the most most most beautiful strap that I have ever seen!!!! I mean even I just a beginner about the strap(just got one pam) and I have been looking for this "NICE YELLOW"(mustard color, I guess..??) from the strap makers, no one could do it right color for my opinion!!

But once I just see from you..(OMG!!) but you said that it's not for sale....REAlllyyy??? PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I begging you.It's not just the color, but the letters on the strap so D_am cool. It's like the coolest stap on Earth that i ever never seen before(that's why by Breat was pausing! or stop! about some seconds.

Again, pls "Sir Paul" pls kindly reconsider. I can paypal to you by tomorrow right away.(But oh, I m not in Thailand but now in Toronto,Canada).

Please kindly let me know.

Many thanks in advnace!!
Nat

Paminor
Paneristi
Paminor
Paneristi

February 11th, 2013, 4:06 am #3

Hi, my name is Paul. i'm a strap maker by hobby after my regular day job. i've been posting my straps on other watch forums by the user name paolo18. i make straps for all kinds of watches.

Note: all prices include paypal fees and shipping within CONUS.

All my straps are 100% handmade and handsewn by me

Pls.checkout my other works and some available leatherhttp://picasaweb.google.com/paolo18straps

paypal and email: pbpat1@yahoo.com

Available for custom orders:

Italian Brown and Black straps ($135)

The Distressed Brown strap ($110)

The Mil Green Strap ($110)

The Swedish padded(Sample) ($210)

The Swiss Stamped($190)

The Stone washed look(Samples) ($110)

Straps from baseball gloves(Not for sale, just samples of my previous projects) ($120-$200)

Thank you for all the members who continue to support me on this strapmaking hobby and thank you Paneristi!!!

[/IMG]

best,
Paul
Hi Paul,

I just have heard you frist from one Thai member in Thairisti(for sure I also Thai^,^).com.
His name is Opas, I believe he has bought some straps from you. And I got your email contact from here(the paneristi)

I just scrolled down the page to see some of your excellent strap works, suddenly one I see the one that cut from a baseball glove(THE ONE THAT HAS STAMP MARK MCQUIRE ON IT)...!!! I breath totally stop!!OMG!!! It's the most most most beautiful strap that I have ever seen!!!! I mean even I just a beginner about the strap(just got one pam) and I have been looking for this "NICE YELLOW"(mustard color, I guess..??) from the strap makers, no one could do it right color for my opinion!!

But once I just see from you..(OMG!!) but you said that it's not for sale....REAlllyyy??? PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I begging you.It's not just the color, but the letters on the strap so D_am cool. It's like the coolest stap on Earth that i ever never seen before(that's why by Breat was pausing! or stop! about some seconds.

Again, pls "Sir Paul" pls kindly reconsider. I can paypal to you by tomorrow right away.(But oh, I m not in Thailand but now in Toronto,Canada).

Please kindly let me know.

Many thanks in advnace!!
Nat
[/IMG]

watchdaddy1
Paneristi

September 7th, 2014, 11:58 pm #4

this 1's mine.He made this for me 5 yrs ago