Panerai 733 anyone?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Panerai 733 anyone?

salbenali
New User
salbenali
New User

March 6th, 2018, 3:27 pm #1

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum but a regular on other forums but wanted to see what kind responses I get from you guys.

I've been pondering on a 372. However, my local boutique called today and told me they have in stock a 50 piece limited edition 733. I've never heard of this reference and have not seen it in person yet. Apparently, this reference is limited to the middle east only.

Quick search online rendered a very nice flat blue dial in a 44mm titanium case. The watch comes with a titanium bracelet and a dark blue leather strap.

Not sure if I am allowed to disclose prices here but the price is slightly above a new 372. They are offering no discount whatsoever.

Now I know we don't buy watches as investments but it is always good to know that the watch you bought will hold its value. I know that Panerai does not hold value like Rolex, but given the limited edition factor will I lose a lot on the pre-owned market should I decide to let it go later on?

Any and all thoughts are welcome!

mlcdmd
Paneristi
mlcdmd
Paneristi

March 6th, 2018, 6:17 pm #2

panerai blue dials are a hot item lately.

but this is the big decision for you - classic, historical, DNA of 372 versus super mod, titanium on bracelet?

i think most here would say 372 if it'll be your first or only cause it's got more of the look and feel.

also pre-owned 372 may be worth a look.

not sure what the 733 goes for or what the market will be, i would maybe call some other boutiques to see if they all have them or if there's a waiting list - that might help you gauge interest and potential resale.

either way though, you can't really choose wrong here.

Mike C, 312 NYC