P-Day London 2012 - The Action Cut Part 2/2

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

P-Day London 2012 - The Action Cut Part 2/2

action--dan
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 11:43 am #1

Where were we, ah yes the partey !!

It was late and the Queen was already sleeping.

But the bar was open! with the regular barfly, including myself

The perfect place to talk more about our passion, but most of the time about other things, that's what I like

Then a 21 came out of nowhere!

And Imo, fell instantly in Love

But Paul was here to remind him of the hard facts of life! You cannot afford it man !!

Then the alcool kept coming and coming, since I was a guest of this wonderfull country, it would have been rude to say no.

Then Saint Covac appear before me, telling me : Are you all right bloke ?!

Then a girl dance on the flames...

And I woke up in my hotel room

Just a little « apparté » regarding my hotel. When I reserve online I knew my room will be very small, since they call it the cabin. I was a little worried, but in the end the place was clean and comfy, but still the smallest hotel room Ive been in my life, and Ive been to Tokyo

Behind that door on the left, the actual room door.

End of the « apparté »

I was starving, so Ill join Jimmy for a traditional English Breakfast...

Told you I was starving

After a few words with my Master.

I went shopping and use the Force to not buy this... (you know what I want for christmas now) And I dont wanna grow up, Im a toys R us Kid (remember that commercial ?)

Then he was time to go to the Crypt, where the main event took place, to meet more friends and make some new ones !!

Wishing you again an Happy Birthday Emily

Was great to meet this legendary guy

It was time for Paddy to deliver a moving speech and for me to make my first goof of the evening. Sorry guys didnt understand why you needed me at that particular moment, Im slow, and was probably already drunk

The audiance was mesmerized by his great words.

Before the diner began, we were joined by a special guest

Her speech was great and the lady full of energy and anecdotes !

Emily was a great help making the raffle a big success!

Then it was time for me to goof again, when I hear my number, and realize it was not my number at all they called, sorry Paul

Ok, this is not a guest but one of the hostess with my watch, its a tradition... you know...

A very special auction took place this evening, with a very generous winner and a great gentlemen, who make us very welcome like all the P-Day crew and there helpers. Bravo guys !

Another highlight of the evening, the announce of the city who will host the next P-Day !
The images will speak for themself

Some random shots

After loosing part of our crew, Thomas and I, lost are way around The City, trying to find a cab... Hey wait up girls, wanna share a Cabin ?

Next day it was time for some shopping with Imo (and no were not a couple )

Beer me up Scotty !

And the Pub That Time Forgot

Last image waiting for my train, the guy on my left was reading a magazine with an interesting ads

Thank you all the British crew, you guys rock ! And thanks everybody for the good times and the smiles, looking forward to know you better the next time.

The resume : I had a SMASHING TIME in London !!!

Hope I could join you guys in Montreal !!

Thanks for watching.

All the best you fine gentlemen.

Dan

noel1844
Paneristi
noel1844
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 11:46 am #2

Superbes Daniel ! Merci

Thomas

etilekab
Paneristi
etilekab
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 11:55 am #3

The perfect place to talk more about our passion, but most of the time about other things, that's what I like

But Paul was here to remind him of the hard facts of life! You cannot afford it man !!

Then the alcool kept coming and coming, since I was a guest of this wonderfull country, it would have been rude to say no.

Just a little « apparté » regarding my hotel. When I reserve online I knew my room will be very small, since they call it the cabin. I was a little worried, but in the end the place was clean and comfy, but still the smallest hotel room Ive been in my life, and Ive been to Tokyo

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

I went shopping and use the Force to not buy this... (you know what I want for christmas now) And I dont wanna grow up, Im a toys R us Kid (remember that commercial ?)

Then he was time to go to the Crypt, where the main event took place, to meet more friends and make some new ones !!

It was time for Paddy to deliver a moving speech and for me to make my first goof of the evening. Sorry guys didnt understand why you needed me at that particular moment, Im slow, and was probably already drunk

Then it was time for me to goof again, when I hear my number, and realize it was not my number at all they called, sorry Paul

Ok, this is not a guest but one of the hostess with my watch, its a tradition... you know...

A very special auction took place this evening, with a very generous winner and a great gentlemen, who make us very welcome like all the P-Day crew and there helpers. Bravo guys !

Another highlight of the evening, the announce of the city who will host the next P-Day !

Some random shots

After loosing part of our crew, Thomas and I, lost are way around The City, trying to find a cab... Hey wait up girls, wanna share a Cabin ?

Beer me up Scotty !

Last image waiting for my train, the guy on my left was reading a magazine with an interesting ads

Thank you all the British crew, you guys rock ! And thanks everybody for the good times and the smiles, looking forward to know you better the next time.

Thanks for watching.

Dan

jean-marc

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry, be happy ....

andyhunt
Paneristi
andyhunt
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 12:01 pm #4

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

Some cracking images there!

P-Day London...DONE!

fletch01
Paneristi
fletch01
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 12:04 pm #5

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

hope to see you soon again

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 12:48 pm #6

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

Paninari
Paneristi
Paninari
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:06 pm #7

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

Lego Queen couldn´t defend herself

...but Real Queen wasn´t amused bout the 2 annoying stalkers

Love your reports Dan

Saluti
Paninari

action--dan
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:10 pm #8

and I'm sure she enjoy it very much! Other wise she wouldn't have left me her phone number

Great stuff mate !!

Glad you like my report

The best to you,

Dan

fletch01
Paneristi
fletch01
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:13 pm #9

Lego Queen couldn´t defend herself

...but Real Queen wasn´t amused bout the 2 annoying stalkers

Love your reports Dan

Saluti
Paninari
OMPFGH.....it was magic in the air

Xavierh007
Paneristi
Xavierh007
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:16 pm #10

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

awesome (adjective)

impressive

US slang : stunningly good, tremendous, raving... fu@#ing great

French: kiffer

Thanks Dan

RalfG.
Paneristi
RalfG.
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:52 pm #11

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

.......chapeau!!!!!

regards

Ralf aka Campsbay

VictorNguyen
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:54 pm #12

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

NT

MN228
Paneristi
MN228
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:57 pm #13

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

Always a funny side to your reports Dan

Ron

-----------------------------------

Isle of Man - Road Racing Capital of the World

tchoo
Paneristi
tchoo
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:04 pm #14

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

Thanks for bringing us along! Great commentary too

Take care!

TC

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:27 pm #15

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

representin' the DNA of Panerai

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:29 pm #16

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

GUSH

hkgweilo
Paneristi
hkgweilo
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:32 pm #17

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

Pleasure to meet you and hope to see you in HK sometime

ERSanchez
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:46 pm #18

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

I love seeing everyone's photos...it reminds me of what happened.

Great captures, M8!!

HAGWE!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

"It's all about the patina, Baby!"

P U R A V I D A !

The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more ~ fortune cookie

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:49 pm #19

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan

Gregesq
Paneristi
Gregesq
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 4:06 pm #20

End of the « apparté »

Told you I was starving

Some random shots

Beer me up Scotty !

Thanks for watching.

Dan