P DAY 11 - London

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

P DAY 11 - London

Gentil66
Paneristi
Gentil66
Paneristi

October 7th, 2012, 10:02 pm #1

I come to share with you my journey to London and especially the P DAY 11.

It was an opportunity to meet some of you at the event P DAY, our event!!

It was really amazing to finally meet some of you, but the time was limited, we would have needed much more days or a full week to be able to interact with the great group of people you are.

It was a privilege to shake your hands, and say a few words, share opinions, is the real value of Paneristi.

For me its the first P DAY I participate and it was really incredible You PANERISTIS are such a great group.

I am not posting regularly, but every day one of the first things I do when I turn on the computer and connect me to the net is read the new posts on PANERISTI.COM and its a joy .

To the organization a big THANKS for this wonderful event and weekend, work that will be remembered.
It was my first P DAY, I cant wait to the next one.

You all really made me feel like a kid when entering in a toy store, lots of joy, smiles energy . Friends .

Hope to see you soon. Best Regards from Portugal, be well guys and You know if you came too Portugal you have a Friend.

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

A Few photos of my jouney in London

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil

action--dan
Paneristi

October 7th, 2012, 10:21 pm #2

It was a pleasure to meet you, and talk to you! Whenever in Paris, let me know

A très bientôt j'espère !

All the best,

Dan

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

October 7th, 2012, 10:43 pm #3

It was really amazing to finally meet some of you, but the time was limited, we would have needed much more days or a full week to be able to interact with the great group of people you are.

It was a privilege to shake your hands, and say a few words, share opinions, is the real value of Paneristi.

For me its the first P DAY I participate and it was really incredible You PANERISTIS are such a great group.

I am not posting regularly, but every day one of the first things I do when I turn on the computer and connect me to the net is read the new posts on PANERISTI.COM and its a joy .

To the organization a big THANKS for this wonderful event and weekend, work that will be remembered.

You all really made me feel like a kid when entering in a toy store, lots of joy, smiles energy . Friends .

Hope to see you soon. Best Regards from Portugal, be well guys and You know if you came too Portugal you have a Friend.

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
"Agak gila Panerai." / Indonesia
"Owh, Besarnya!!!" / Malaysia
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

Gregesq
Paneristi
Gregesq
Paneristi

October 7th, 2012, 11:05 pm #4

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
Thanks for sharing. Great shots.

gfriedell
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 2:01 am #5

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
Because they show how much of London we missed during our stay

Thanks for sharing, sorry we really didn't get a chance to meet

"But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm." K.P.

ERSanchez
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 2:28 am #6

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
I have to agree with Gary...so much I didn't get to see. Looks like you visited some pretty interesting parts of London.

Thanks for sharing, mate!! It was great meeting you at PDay!!!

Cheers!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

"It's all about the patina, Baby!"

P U R A V I D A !

The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more ~ fortune cookie

sdumperth
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 3:18 am #7

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
I love seeing those vintage pieces!

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

!COMMUNITY UP!
Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 4:10 am #8

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
representin' the DNA of Panerai

RalfG.
Paneristi
RalfG.
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 6:04 am #9

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil

regards

Ralf aka Campsbay

fletch01
Paneristi
fletch01
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 7:51 am #10

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
it runs like a movie...........fantastic memories, thank you for sharing and good to met you

cheers
Marcus

panerimo
Paneristi
panerimo
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 9:57 am #11

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
very nice report. and glad to meet you Jean-Paul

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 10:17 am #12

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
Thanks for the pics!
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

BrisseCph
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 10:40 am #13

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
Brian H
Copenhagen

gerardito
Paneristi
gerardito
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 11:19 am #14

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
Thanks a lot for sharing. It was a pleasure seeing you again my friend

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 2:02 pm #15

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
didn't get a chance to see. What an overwhelming experience, especially with a big crowd. I'm sorry we never got a chance to talk. So it's a good excuse to have to meet up again!

Thanks for sharing.

-luke

Gaetano75
Paneristi
Gaetano75
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 3:28 pm #16

Thanks for your pics , it's another vue of the P Day , I like it , the visit of London is perfect

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 3:51 pm #17

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 5:06 pm #18

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
GUSH

vannjam
Paneristi
vannjam
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 8:54 pm #19

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

October 8th, 2012, 9:04 pm #20

Warm Regards to all,

Sincerely yours,

Joao Gentil

Day aftter

Cheer s

João Gentil
Xcellent shots, I hope to see u again amigo

"Power Up"

Cheers
Jose