OT: Traded snow for..... Modem Melter...no pun intended

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

OT: Traded snow for..... Modem Melter...no pun intended

Javman
Paneristi
Javman
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 5:11 pm #1

Howdy, long time no post! Just wanted to put up some photos of our little Christmas vacation. Not much watch action in here but hopefully you get caught up in the tropical theme and our lovely ladies and forget about that
;
;
My family is a bit crazy during the holidays as they always get wrapped up in the craziness/mayhem of spending more than they have on presents, worrying about whether my sister will fight with my brother's wife etc... What a mess! So, we decided to leave all that behind and enjoy a Caribbean Christmas.
;
;
There were 5 of us in total and we were to set sail on our self-chartered 38ft monohull sailboat, sailing up through St. Vincent and the Grenadines in the SE Caribbean. Being a landlocked mountain guy, I haven't spent much time on the ocean so was thankful for my friends ASA 104 certification. I decided to take 2 intense days of sailing instruction from an ASA instructor so I would be more than just dead weight on the boat.
;
;
It was an incredible experience! Perfect temps, consistent wind, amazing reefs, fish, turtles etc... We ate mostly vegetarian preparing incredible meals on the boat of fresh vegetables and fruit with the occasional purchase of fresh tuna and other seafood from locals who would motor up to the boat with their recent catch. Christmas dinner consisted of fresh caught lobster grilled on the beach, garlic potatoes, salad, wine and some fantastic rum cake! The action included sailing (of course) dinghy'ing into some small islands, snorkeling, rescuing some Britt's in their dinghy, finding a floating lost dinghy and taking it around at night to other anchored boats in the Tobago keys only to find a huge catamaran full of the French partying who claimed the boat!
;
;
After inviting us aboard for a shot, singing and dancing we were allowed to leave. The only mishap was backing over the dinghy cable while setting anchor(bounced out on the passage). The cable wrapped around the propeller and drive shaft which shut the engine off before the anchor cable (electric) was let out very far. This resulted in a few minutes of panic as we scrambled our snorkel gear, bolt cutters and channel locks ready to dive under and go to work. Fortunately the anchor set and we didn't drift back into another anchored boat. After 20 minutes of diving in the dark with an emergency light we were able to cut and free the cable with no damage.
;
;
After the sailing portion, part of the group continued on to Venezuela to head into Angel Falls. Despite Caracas being one of the most dangerous cities in the world, the outer villages were quite safe and friendly.
;
;
Okay...enough of the chat. Only photos from here on out. Until next time...all the best!
;
Rob Montana
;
Flight> Montana - Ft. Lauderdale - Trinidad/Tobego - Grenada.
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
and 2 final shots to sum it up!!
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 5:21 pm #2

Great pix, great foods (lobsters) and great friends!! TFS mate!

Cheers
HongT

fullcourt1
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 5:35 pm #3

Howdy, long time no post! Just wanted to put up some photos of our little Christmas vacation. Not much watch action in here but hopefully you get caught up in the tropical theme and our lovely ladies and forget about that
;
;
My family is a bit crazy during the holidays as they always get wrapped up in the craziness/mayhem of spending more than they have on presents, worrying about whether my sister will fight with my brother's wife etc... What a mess! So, we decided to leave all that behind and enjoy a Caribbean Christmas.
;
;
There were 5 of us in total and we were to set sail on our self-chartered 38ft monohull sailboat, sailing up through St. Vincent and the Grenadines in the SE Caribbean. Being a landlocked mountain guy, I haven't spent much time on the ocean so was thankful for my friends ASA 104 certification. I decided to take 2 intense days of sailing instruction from an ASA instructor so I would be more than just dead weight on the boat.
;
;
It was an incredible experience! Perfect temps, consistent wind, amazing reefs, fish, turtles etc... We ate mostly vegetarian preparing incredible meals on the boat of fresh vegetables and fruit with the occasional purchase of fresh tuna and other seafood from locals who would motor up to the boat with their recent catch. Christmas dinner consisted of fresh caught lobster grilled on the beach, garlic potatoes, salad, wine and some fantastic rum cake! The action included sailing (of course) dinghy'ing into some small islands, snorkeling, rescuing some Britt's in their dinghy, finding a floating lost dinghy and taking it around at night to other anchored boats in the Tobago keys only to find a huge catamaran full of the French partying who claimed the boat!
;
;
After inviting us aboard for a shot, singing and dancing we were allowed to leave. The only mishap was backing over the dinghy cable while setting anchor(bounced out on the passage). The cable wrapped around the propeller and drive shaft which shut the engine off before the anchor cable (electric) was let out very far. This resulted in a few minutes of panic as we scrambled our snorkel gear, bolt cutters and channel locks ready to dive under and go to work. Fortunately the anchor set and we didn't drift back into another anchored boat. After 20 minutes of diving in the dark with an emergency light we were able to cut and free the cable with no damage.
;
;
After the sailing portion, part of the group continued on to Venezuela to head into Angel Falls. Despite Caracas being one of the most dangerous cities in the world, the outer villages were quite safe and friendly.
;
;
Okay...enough of the chat. Only photos from here on out. Until next time...all the best!
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

ducatijack300
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 5:41 pm #4

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

That's an awesome trip! Great report and great pics!

Steel000
Paneristi
Steel000
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 5:51 pm #5

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

AMAZING photos!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! (nt)

scott0431
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 5:51 pm #6

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks for posting them.

"If I was on death row and given one last meal I would ask for a fortune cookie. "Come on 'long prosperous life!'"-
Mitch Hedburg

steveroadking
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 6:19 pm #7

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

No snow, no snowboards, no skis, no mountain bikes...I'd say it was a great trade:) Always enjoy your adventures Rob...Wow!

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

RUpanerai
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 6:25 pm #8

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks for taking us along. Its been too long homie, need to hang again soon.

Best,
B

YetiBiker
Paneristi
YetiBiker
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 6:46 pm #9

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

WOW!! That was an amazing Rob! Rhanks for sharing!

shmeedr
Paneristi
shmeedr
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 9:05 pm #10

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

My Grails.

Avi: "Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "You can call me Susan if it makes you happy." Snatch

Kevin Schmieder

Pam 111 N Series
Pam 005 N Series
Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610
G Shock G2300 LOL!

prevanderthal
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 9:27 pm #11

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

If it weren't for posts like yours and some others, I'm sure I would be surfing elsewhere. Thank's to you and you're beautiful wife for sharing your time. Ohh, and by the way, that lobster, I can just imagine how it tasted.

gensiulia
Paneristi
gensiulia
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 10:10 pm #12

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

what a wonderful trip!

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 10:12 pm #13

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Cr4ig
Paneristi
Cr4ig
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 10:36 pm #14

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

A self portrait of Rob!

-Craig

As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and
we're gonna make mistakes. ~Mel Brooks

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 10:41 pm #15

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Must say I prefer this to all the snow stuff

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

karmatp
Paneristi
karmatp
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 11:27 pm #16

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

That is flat out amazing, how beautiful. Looks like a great time Rob, great pics.

My Grails

jhammertime7
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 11:36 pm #17

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Great pictures,post some more ,incredible cruising .Awesome!

adman7
Paneristi
adman7
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 11:36 pm #18

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

nt

THE BEAT OF NEW YORK from tim hahne on Vimeo.

TRISTAN29
Paneristi

January 31st, 2012, 11:44 pm #19

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Nice pictures, many happy faces,Thanks Rob.nt

Chye
Paneristi
Chye
Paneristi

February 1st, 2012, 1:06 am #20

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Rob Montana
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
;
;
;
;
;
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Keep your travel posts coming Rob, I have always enjoyed them!

Chye