OT: TGIF Give-Away -- Denim Heads

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

OT: TGIF Give-Away -- Denim Heads

996TTx50
Paneristi
996TTx50
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 3:51 pm #1

I know several Ristis are also passionate denim heads. At a recent GTG, selvedge denim was abundant. Therefore, I figured I would incorporate denim into a give-away . . . actually, two give-aways. I am giving away two Panerai polo shirts:

I am also giving away a brand new, unused HKTAN Vintage Distressed Brown strap. (no links to sales posts please)
The first shirt will be given away at random. All you need to do to qualify is post the name of your favorite brand of denim . . . you favorite jean company.

The second shirt and the HKTan strap will be given away to the first person who can idenify both denim brands in the following photo -- you do not need to identify the exact model -- rather, you need only identify the name of the company making the jean on the right, and separately the jean on the left:

Regards,

Craig LA

"There are three types of people in the world -- those who can count, and those who can't." ~Warren Buffet

Last edited by gfriedell on June 15th, 2012, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duf666
Paneristi
duf666
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:11 pm #2

As for my favorite brand of jeans among all I tried, I'll choose Tribal Gear

HAGWE

Claude

So Bel
South Belgium

tmyaj23
Paneristi
tmyaj23
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:17 pm #3

I know several Ristis are also passionate denim heads. At a recent GTG, selvedge denim was abundant. Therefore, I figured I would incorporate denim into a give-away . . . actually, two give-aways. I am giving away two Panerai polo shirts:

I am also giving away a brand new, unused HKTAN Vintage Distressed Brown strap. (no links to sales posts please)
The first shirt will be given away at random. All you need to do to qualify is post the name of your favorite brand of denim . . . you favorite jean company.

The second shirt and the HKTan strap will be given away to the first person who can idenify both denim brands in the following photo -- you do not need to identify the exact model -- rather, you need only identify the name of the company making the jean on the right, and separately the jean on the left:

Regards,

Craig LA

"There are three types of people in the world -- those who can count, and those who can't." ~Warren Buffet

my favorite jean company is Levi.

the second picture jeans, i guess it comes from Levi.

cheers,
AndyT

jaykay177
Paneristi
jaykay177
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:22 pm #4

Regards,

Craig LA

That the pair on the left are Levi Vintage big E and the right pair are Lee selvedge denim.

Nice 360

jadamo
Paneristi
jadamo
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:32 pm #5

Regards,

Craig LA

i guess tommy hilfiger on the left and Polo on the right, but totally a shot in the dark
thanks for the chance
john

Ora et Labora

Joseph56
Paneristi
Joseph56
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:37 pm #6

Regards,

Craig LA

Oddly enough JOE'S are my fav jeans. Have a pair on now.

Just living the dream waiting for the next PAM

soloist124
Paneristi
soloist124
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:40 pm #7

Regards,

Craig LA

APC!

soloist124
Paneristi
soloist124
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:41 pm #8

Regards,

Craig LA

apcs on the right, levis on the left

jimmer71
Paneristi
jimmer71
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:51 pm #9

Regards,

Craig LA

-Jimmer

LuminorLovin
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 4:59 pm #10

Regards,

Craig LA

I'll just take a shot in the dark here..

Left: Samurai
Right: Flat Head

victorshap
New User
victorshap
New User

June 15th, 2012, 5:01 pm #11

Regards,

Craig LA

truereligion

LarsDenmark
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:03 pm #12

Regards,

Craig LA

My SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) is Prada on the left, and Dsquared on the right?

I, myself, prefer Boss Orange og G-Star Raw.

There's watches, and there's time-telling devices. Wether you notice the difference is a question of passion!

Best Regards,
Lars

BrisseCph
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:06 pm #13

Regards,

Craig LA

The pair on the left are Levi Vintage and the right pair are Lee (maybe 101) denim.

Great gesture.

Brian H
Copenhagen

"Vintage is the new 47mm"

Ralphieburger
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:10 pm #14

Regards,

Craig LA

Baldwin (L) and APC (R)

Freekvan
Paneristi
Freekvan
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:11 pm #15

Regards,

Craig LA

I think:

Mister Freedom on the left, Levi's on the right.

My favourite jeans are Jacob Cohen.
Enjoy yours!

Freek

i-sinned
Paneristi
i-sinned
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:16 pm #16

Regards,

Craig LA

First, my fave Levi's

On the left: Levi's
On the right: Evisu

Dennis
Chitown_risti on IG

abunai
Paneristi
abunai
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:28 pm #17

Regards,

Craig LA

awesome giveaway Craig. love your animated gif too! lol!!!

i myself like the cut of Joe's Jeans. Hard to squeeze into some brands and JJ's fit me well.

as for the 2 pairs, my guess are:

Left: Naked & Famous
Right: APC

murphtyper
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:30 pm #18

Regards,

Craig LA

My favorite is Levi and I believe Jamia and Brian H beat me to the punch Lee on the right Levi on the left

chidoc
Paneristi
chidoc
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:32 pm #19

Regards,

Craig LA

I'm a huge denim head, looks like fun. Oddly enough this is my first post after being a longtime lurker. Just picked up my first PAM, a 183, this past week after months of research.

Fav brand: APC

Left: 3sixteen
Right: Levi

abunai
Paneristi
abunai
Paneristi

June 15th, 2012, 5:38 pm #20

awesome giveaway Craig. love your animated gif too! lol!!!

i myself like the cut of Joe's Jeans. Hard to squeeze into some brands and JJ's fit me well.

as for the 2 pairs, my guess are:

Left: Naked & Famous
Right: APC
after a closer visual inspection of the beautiful strap, figured i do some homework and inspect your weft's carefully... =p

Left: Iron heart japanese selvedge
Right: Skull Demin S5010XX 6X6