OT: New Watch, new watch box and new camera

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

OT: New Watch, new watch box and new camera

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 5:41 pm #1

Thanks to RobNY for his very generous giveaway I came home to a gorgeous watch box yesterday:

As I am between Pam's at the moment it is making a great home for my brand new Rolex Yachtmaster

Also yesterday the Insurance company sent me a replacement for the Lumix GF1, that I left on a taxi seat in the Gambia, the Lumix GX1. I had time for a little play this morning.

I hoped you enjoyed - sorry no Pam content.

Minxyjo xx

GatsbyTheRat
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 5:44 pm #2

Watch looks great on you - enjoy!

aproster
Paneristi
aproster
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 5:45 pm #3

Thanks to RobNY for his very generous giveaway I came home to a gorgeous watch box yesterday:

As I am between Pam's at the moment it is making a great home for my brand new Rolex Yachtmaster

Also yesterday the Insurance company sent me a replacement for the Lumix GF1, that I left on a taxi seat in the Gambia, the Lumix GX1. I had time for a little play this morning.

Minxyjo xx
That little YM looks so nice.

Congrats on the beautiful box and replacement camera, it works very well!

Studio City, CA

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 5:50 pm #4

Watch looks great on you - enjoy!

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 5:51 pm #5

That little YM looks so nice.

Congrats on the beautiful box and replacement camera, it works very well!

Studio City, CA
Thanks..loving the YM.

owenkel
Paneristi
owenkel
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:12 pm #6

Minxyjo xx
... Sorry no love for the YM, but I have to say it looke nice on your wrist

See you in september!

Oliver
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfahlen, Germany

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:36 pm #7

Hi Oliver, Look forward to catching up with you soon x

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:58 pm #8

Minxyjo xx
For Paul there are three rooms available in that box and also three new watches ( to buy ) to make pictures with this great camera

epfunk
Paneristi
epfunk
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 7:07 pm #9

Minxyjo xx
but no 48? what?!?!? we must chat.

c u in sept!

hope all is well.

HinaIpo
Paneristi
HinaIpo
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 7:36 pm #10

Minxyjo xx
Rob's boxes are special and the watch looks nice too.

steveroadking
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 8:03 pm #11

Minxyjo xx
...and you have plenty of room for new stuff.....See you both in Sept...can't wait:)

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

amanda_melb
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 9:11 pm #12

Minxyjo xx
That YM looks wonderful on you, stunning watch. May you wear it in the best of health and good fortune! And you got a Rob Box! Lucky you

Now the question remains, what PAM is next then? A 42mm Rad maybe? Or one of the new 42mm Luminors with in house movement as shown at SIHH this year?

I just lost my new iPhone in LA, so I hear you on the camera. Here's hoping mine gets replaced under insurance too.. my first ever travel insurance claim too!

Great photos

rybst
Paneristi
rybst
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 9:44 pm #13

Minxyjo xx
Can you PM Rob NY's email please. i want to order one of those boxes too. Thanks.

Phumanchu
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 11:00 pm #14

Minxyjo xx

fran91
Paneristi
fran91
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 11:24 pm #15

Minxyjo xx
and the rolo, Jo!

nice pics.

Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat.

gfriedell
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 12:12 am #16

Minxyjo xx

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 12:34 am #17

but no 48? what?!?!? we must chat.

c u in sept!

hope all is well.
Looking forward to seeing you both in Sept.

xxx

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 12:37 am #18

That YM looks wonderful on you, stunning watch. May you wear it in the best of health and good fortune! And you got a Rob Box! Lucky you

Now the question remains, what PAM is next then? A 42mm Rad maybe? Or one of the new 42mm Luminors with in house movement as shown at SIHH this year?

I just lost my new iPhone in LA, so I hear you on the camera. Here's hoping mine gets replaced under insurance too.. my first ever travel insurance claim too!

Great photos

I saw that you had lost your iphone in LA - you've had a bit of a stressful time what with that and a missing 233. Glad it all worked out and good luck with the insurance claim. Are you planning to come over in Sept? It would be great to meet up.

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 12:40 am #19

...and you have plenty of room for new stuff.....See you both in Sept...can't wait:)

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

Will be great to see you both later this year too. xx

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 12:41 am #20

and the rolo, Jo!

nice pics.

Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat.