OT ** I want to order a few custom shirts with larger cuffs so I can

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

OT ** I want to order a few custom shirts with larger cuffs so I can

stingerstingray
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 7:03 am #1

sport my Pam, especially my recently acquired 47mm. Any recommendations? A store, a brand or sites u may suggest? Thank u in advance.

Pam219; Pam368 (Pam382; Pam112 & Rolex GMT MasterII - gone)
Last edited by FrankV1 on August 9th, 2012, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

stingerstingray
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 7:06 am #2

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 12:42 pm #3

sport my Pam, especially my recently acquired 47mm. Any recommendations? A store, a brand or sites u may suggest? Thank u in advance.

Try having extra links put in your cuff links (where feasible).

tsunami2000
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 1:00 pm #4

Ask about my loyalty program.

Erleichda! Pura Vida!

machtigetokus
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 3:38 pm #5

Or you follow the lead of this Italian (how appropriate) style icon.... Not sure if all office cowyboys can get away with this though

Cheers, Joris

***Lo, comandante del tempo***
PAM 111, 233, 339 & 382

Cr4ig
Paneristi
Cr4ig
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 4:50 pm #6

I'm sure a true custom shirt maker could pull it off. I'd be interested in hearing how it works out for you. I'd love to get a few.

-Craig F

theshirtdoctor
New User

August 9th, 2012, 6:33 pm #7

I am very, very familiar with Panerai sizes and how you need special cuffs for our very special watches! I have amazing fabrics from the same mills which Armani & Zegna use. Custom beauties for your custom bodies at a very cost effective price. You can design belts that look similar to those handsome straps too. I travel throughout the U.S. and would be happy to arrange time at a GTG also. Paddy is familiar with my work. Please feel free to contact me.

gfriedell
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 7:53 pm #8

Sometimes you can just move the button on the sleeve
Where you wear your watch. It's not a perfect solution, but I've done that with most of my shirts that didn't fit over the watch.

A true custom shirt maker should be able to do it for you no problem.

"But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm." K.P.

latoyii
Paneristi
latoyii
Paneristi

August 9th, 2012, 11:49 pm #9

lceniza
Paneristi
lceniza
Paneristi

August 10th, 2012, 12:02 am #10

with my Brooks Brothers shirts.

Cheers,
Lou - SoCal

tchoo
Paneristi
tchoo
Paneristi

August 10th, 2012, 2:56 am #11

... but this is surely a common issue for us Ristis who need to wear work shirts

Many of us have our shirts made to measure (ie tailored) and I personally wear a PAM during measurements .... usually an extra half to one inch on the left cuff does the trick.

We have good tailors at moderate prices points upwards in Singapore but one suggestion will be www.cyccustomshop.com which is the website of CYC, one of the best and most storied tailor in Singapore. Plenty of local history and they send overseas.

Cheers!

TC

FastSRT8
Paneristi
FastSRT8
Paneristi

August 10th, 2012, 3:06 am #12

BUT whatever you do.... the tip of the strap always eventually show wear from rubbing NT

RustyCash
Paneristi
RustyCash
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 2:38 am #13

Canalli is slightly better...

peezie
Paneristi
peezie
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 2:57 am #14

I am very, very familiar with Panerai sizes and how you need special cuffs for our very special watches! I have amazing fabrics from the same mills which Armani & Zegna use. Custom beauties for your custom bodies at a very cost effective price. You can design belts that look similar to those handsome straps too. I travel throughout the U.S. and would be happy to arrange time at a GTG also. Paddy is familiar with my work. Please feel free to contact me.
Kudos to whomever designed your dredging program.