OT: I know it's taboo but I have to tell someone

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

OT: I know it's taboo but I have to tell someone

jamiesutto
Paneristi
jamiesutto
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 1:23 pm #1

So today is my birthday...and I am now old. I know it is bad (and maybe bad luck) to talk about this but I have to. My wife waited to tell me this morning that she is pregnant!!! We have been trying (not long enough if you ask me...) and this is great. She has thyroid issues so we were a little worried. Anyway, I had to tell someone so thank you for letting me!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Jamie (big daddy)

caryjames
Paneristi
caryjames
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 2:17 pm #2

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family!

Cary James

shmeedr
Paneristi
shmeedr
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 2:48 pm #3

So today is my birthday...and I am now old. I know it is bad (and maybe bad luck) to talk about this but I have to. My wife waited to tell me this morning that she is pregnant!!! We have been trying (not long enough if you ask me...) and this is great. She has thyroid issues so we were a little worried. Anyway, I had to tell someone so thank you for letting me!

Jamie (big daddy)

My Grails.

Avi: "Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "You can call me Susan if it makes you happy." Snatch

Kevin Schmieder

Pam 111 N Series
Pam 005 N Series (Gone)
Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 2:50 pm #4

Jamie (big daddy)
to you and your wife Jamie, that's wonderful news

"Power Up"

Happy Easter !
Jose

watchdoc
Paneristi
watchdoc
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 2:53 pm #5

Jamie (big daddy)
Tx for sharing your excitement. I know how it feels when you wait for a baby and it finally happens. I wish you and your wife the best.

TokyoSkier
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 3:12 pm #6

Jamie (big daddy)
Happy birthday and I am very happy for you and the missus! We had similar issues back in the day - took 3+ years of trying before we had our first. Was stressful, but nothing beats the feeling of becoming a parent!

Wishing you the best from Tokyo!

Joseph56
Paneristi
Joseph56
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 3:19 pm #7

Jamie (big daddy)
Now the waiting game.

Just living the dream waiting for the next PAM

watchdaddy1
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 3:53 pm #8

Jamie (big daddy)
On both accounts..Having a child will change your life for the better IMO. & Happy BIRTHDAY.

Soy69
Paneristi
Soy69
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 4:21 pm #9

Jamie (big daddy)
Congrats!

steveroadking
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 4:23 pm #10

Jamie (big daddy)
There are only a few times in our lives when our view of the world really changes...having children is one of those:)

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

HarryM9
Paneristi
HarryM9
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 5:28 pm #11

Jamie (big daddy)
Happy Birthday and another Happy Birthday to follow in a few month!

gregcar
Paneristi
gregcar
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 5:28 pm #12

Jamie (big daddy)
There is nothing better in this world than children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calitrev
Paneristi
calitrev
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 5:47 pm #13

Jamie (big daddy)
Happy Birthday and congrats on the great news!'

fullcourt1
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 6:50 pm #14

Jamie (big daddy)

dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

Structo
Paneristi
Structo
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 7:05 pm #15

Jamie (big daddy)
and congratulations to you and your wife!
greg in denver

jcatral14
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 7:28 pm #16

Jamie (big daddy)
Major congrats!

Try longer next time

Cheers!

-Jay in Northern NJ

AGTHO
Paneristi
AGTHO
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 8:20 pm #17

Jamie (big daddy)
Happy birthday Jamie no better gift than that news all the best to you and your wife

sdumperth
Paneristi

April 7th, 2012, 9:18 pm #18

Jamie (big daddy)
Happy Birthday and major congrats on your pregnancy!!

Thank you for sharing

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

k_rerkpooritat
Paneristi

April 8th, 2012, 6:54 am #19

Jamie (big daddy)

Panerai....So Much More Than Just A Watch!!

MarkSanders
Paneristi

April 8th, 2012, 10:39 am #20

Jamie (big daddy)
Greetings,

Mark