OT: For you bike nuts :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

OT: For you bike nuts :)

paneristi005
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 2:40 am #1

Recently one of my good friends had a re-grand opening of his new shop in Downtown Fullerton. We had some Paneristis drop by throughout the day. Enjoy the shots:
Sidis

Sram brought out the new Sram Red groupo and plenty of Sworks bikes to test them out on

Its lighter, faster, and sexier

Devon of Parlee bikes is panerai addict

Ask, Believe, and Receive...........

paneristi005
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 2:45 am #2

Ivan, a fellow risti did the morning ride with the team from Sram and Fizik

check out this custom made Calfee

Campy brought out a couple of their new electronic shifting demo bikes......this EPS group is bad ass

The Popiels flew in from Jersey for this event

paneristi005
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 2:50 am #3

Kangaroo hides everywhere

custom made flash heated insoles

for the kids

One of 2 in the state......Dogma 2 limited edition with Campy EPS

Colnago prototipo

Colnago now going with disc brakes?

Team IRT carbon wheel company

paneristi005
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 2:52 am #4

Bao and Sally

W the Leica M9P and .95 noctilux

Thanks for looking guys

gfriedell
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 3:02 am #5

paneristi005
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 3:09 am #6

Gary, yes sir you are correct. Banning partnered up with Eric Popiel from Montvale NJ. They run one helluva shop. Next time you are in town, I'll take ya there brother

docfink
Paneristi
docfink
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 3:27 am #7

Bao and Sally

Thanks for looking guys

Is that you with the NSA and Leica? Great stuff. The Campy gear has to be incredible, but I'm hoping they can soon shrink the size of that battery (shrinking the price wouldn't be so bad either). Your friend's shop looks like a destination spot I'll have to see whenever I get the chance to be in Cali.

david

paneristi005
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 3:41 am #8

D,

Thats Bao, a local risti. That M9P is insane. I agree with you on the Campy EPS battery. I wish I could shrink the battery size on my DA DI2 as well.

V

gfriedell
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 5:48 am #9

Gary, yes sir you are correct. Banning partnered up with Eric Popiel from Montvale NJ. They run one helluva shop. Next time you are in town, I'll take ya there brother

KerwinL
Paneristi
KerwinL
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 12:16 pm #10

Bao and Sally

Thanks for looking guys

I need to go visit that place if I ever head up the US again. Those prototype Colnagos are Sick! Just not sure if I'm a fan of the dics brakes on Roadies yet.

We still do not have the new SRAM Reds here, so I'm patiently waiting to give those a try.

TFS Pare!

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 3:37 pm #11

Recently one of my good friends had a re-grand opening of his new shop in Downtown Fullerton. We had some Paneristis drop by throughout the day. Enjoy the shots:
Sidis

Sram brought out the new Sram Red groupo and plenty of Sworks bikes to test them out on

AurelioS
Paneristi
AurelioS
Paneristi

May 8th, 2012, 12:58 am #12

Sidis

That Dogma is siiiiick!

Thanks for sharing, and stay well ~
A.

That's how we roll...