newby paneristi

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

newby paneristi

riffan
Paneristi
riffan
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 3:59 am #1

Hi all,

to own a panerai is truly a great experience for me ^^

like to introduce myself to fellow risti, i'm riffan from manado - indonesia so if anyone come visit manado feel free to contact me ^^
currently own 312 for daily n 390 for my wife ... and hoping to add more pam to my collection ...

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan

GhostyDog_
Paneristi
GhostyDog_
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 6:29 am #2

Welcome riffan, I too am new here, seems a friendly place to talk about our watches

Sean

edop
New User
edop
New User

July 23rd, 2012, 6:59 am #3

Hi all,

like to introduce myself to fellow risti, i'm riffan from manado - indonesia so if anyone come visit manado feel free to contact me ^^
currently own 312 for daily n 390 for my wife ... and hoping to add more pam to my collection ...

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
Hi Riffan, Iam too new in this forum, from jambi, Indonesia :D
HI all

stingerstingray
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 7:04 am #4

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
It has been a fun venture for me learningg about Panerai as well. In a year or so time frame, I've collected 4 pams and letting go of a couple already. I have really enjoyed getting to know fellow ristis and conversing with other watch collectors about various timepieces.

Pam219; Pam368 (Pam382; Pam112 & Rolex GMT MasterII - gone)

iDucNL
Paneristi
iDucNL
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 7:24 am #5

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
I'm pretty new here too, and so far it's a really nice place to hang out

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 7:36 am #6

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
nt

dy4
Paneristi
dy4
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 7:38 am #7

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
That collection will grow easily
Let me know when you ever visit Belgium...

Greetings from Belgium
David

dy78
Paneristi
dy78
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 8:19 am #8

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
salam dari jakarta

riffan
Paneristi
riffan
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 9:15 am #9

Welcome riffan, I too am new here, seems a friendly place to talk about our watches

Sean
Yup sean ^^

H2Finally
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 10:16 am #10

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
There are a few Indoristis here... ))

riffan
Paneristi
riffan
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 10:30 am #11

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
Hi guyzz,

Thx all for the warm welcome, esp fellow indoristi ...

Regards,
Riffan

NachoM
Paneristi
NachoM
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 11:31 am #12

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan

sdumperth
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 11:33 am #13

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
I know you will enjoy the community

Don't be afraid to ask questions, send people emails, and post lots of pictures

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

!COMMUNITY UP!
Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 12:27 pm #14

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
Halo Riffan and Edo, salam! Welcome to the madness.

TokyoSkier
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 12:37 pm #15

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
Welcome, Riffin! :-) (nt)

murphtyper
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 1:31 pm #16

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
Try not to let this forum effect you work productivity too much...... When I first joined I couldn't stop reading.

panerai4life
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 3:24 pm #17

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
"Passion is something way beyond any explanation or imagination"

Peter_Gee
Paneristi
Peter_Gee
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 6:07 pm #18

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan
Good to have you here

vannjam
Paneristi
vannjam
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 9:28 pm #19

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan

FrankV1
Paneristi
FrankV1
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 11:16 pm #20

Hi all,

cheersss guyzz

regards,
riffan

Night View DUOMO Firenze