Nato strap and a giveaway.......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Nato strap and a giveaway.......

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 1:57 am #1

As some may know I have had a very blessed gift this past few weeks. A hand made watch that was personalized to my lifes path and passion. For that I am still in awe and can't stop staring at the layers and the story on each layer. I had to match the watch in my playing colours. Gloucester Rugby " Cherry and White " striped shirt theme.

That said. Prior to this unbelievable gift organized by you my Paneristi friends, I was always in love with a special Wimbledon colored nato strap. Never in stock though. So I waited and waited ( 2 years ), and when it arrived, it was the wrong strap ! oh no......

Maurice de Mauriac, watchmakers and suppliers of this strap
Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

were so kind and instantly shipped me the correct strap. Pictures just don't capture this straps colors. Its a gorgeous English summer strap honouring the finest of traditions too. They were/are a delight to deal with. They told me to keep the blue/orange strap as a gift from them. But I won't. Ill pass the sentiment on.

So, in light of Hammer who has had a rotten month yet cheers me up daily, and another very special Paneristi who is going through a young families worst nightmare, I would like to give this strap to a lucky recipient. All you have to do is think of anyone in need of thoughts and prayers. Summon up your own prayer or good thoughts between now and Friday London midnight time, and just reply "Done" in the title. Thats it.

Good thought, great strap and its on its way to a randomly selected replier.

Aeromat209
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 4:26 am #2

Done !

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 5:44 am #3

As some may know I have had a very blessed gift this past few weeks. A hand made watch that was personalized to my lifes path and passion. For that I am still in awe and can't stop staring at the layers and the story on each layer. I had to match the watch in my playing colours. Gloucester Rugby " Cherry and White " striped shirt theme.

That said. Prior to this unbelievable gift organized by you my Paneristi friends, I was always in love with a special Wimbledon colored nato strap. Never in stock though. So I waited and waited ( 2 years ), and when it arrived, it was the wrong strap ! oh no......

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

were so kind and instantly shipped me the correct strap. Pictures just don't capture this straps colors. Its a gorgeous English summer strap honouring the finest of traditions too. They were/are a delight to deal with. They told me to keep the blue/orange strap as a gift from them. But I won't. Ill pass the sentiment on.

So, in light of Hammer who has had a rotten month yet cheers me up daily, and another very special Paneristi who is going through a young families worst nightmare, I would like to give this strap to a lucky recipient. All you have to do is think of anyone in need of thoughts and prayers. Summon up your own prayer or good thoughts between now and Friday London midnight time, and just reply "Done" in the title. Thats it.

nt

PoulKJ
Paneristi
PoulKJ
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 8:49 am #4

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Done! -Such a nice gesture!

I can't seem to find, what size the strap is in? -If it is 24mm I would love to participate in the draw; if not please disregard my post.

All the best,

Poul

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 9:03 am #5

Yes Paul. The blue and orange strap is for a 44mm. Good luck. Nt
Last edited by Kingsholm14 on November 14th, 2017, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kenkan
Paneristi
kenkan
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 10:26 am #6

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Thank you so much n god bless you , Paddy

McBeardy
Paneristi
McBeardy
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 12:28 pm #7

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Great offer.

Done.

jhb24
Paneristi
jhb24
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 1:15 pm #8

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Very generous!
JB in Shaker

FLS2K
Paneristi
FLS2K
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 4:19 pm #9

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Done! 👍🏻
FLS2K is Beef
Beef is FLS2K

R1200GSA
Paneristi
R1200GSA
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 5:12 pm #10

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

DONE.....

dcvelo
Paneristi
dcvelo
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 5:28 pm #11

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Done my friend, best regards!!

mreynoldsuk
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 8:03 pm #12

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

but please don’t include me in the giveaway, in a busy life it was good to take a few moments to consider those in less fortunate circumstances & count my blessings.
Poster formerly known as Matt Reynolds

Current stable: 001, 360, 372, 587, 721, 731
Previous stable: 000, 590, 687, 716
Wish List: Something with a T on the dial

gfriedell
Paneristi

November 14th, 2017, 8:42 pm #13

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

November 15th, 2017, 12:35 am #14

Sorry Gaz. Only men’s sizes left. Women’s all sold out. Waiting for Green Friday sale. Nt

ThunderDownUnder
Paneristi

November 15th, 2017, 1:19 am #15

ROTFLMAO and Putty don’t forget the Paisley SE just for Gaz in Orange (nt)
Ohhhh So Much MORE than just a Watch 🤩 it’s the mates behind the Watch & the “Mateships” we create that simply Blows me “Away” ❤️

Cheers Beers & Hoo Roo Hammer 🔨 🇦🇺♿️👍🏻

ThunderDownUnder
Paneristi

November 15th, 2017, 1:21 am #16

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Simple as this without YOU there would be no Paneristi.com period (nt)
Ohhhh So Much MORE than just a Watch 🤩 it’s the mates behind the Watch & the “Mateships” we create that simply Blows me “Away” ❤️

Cheers Beers & Hoo Roo Hammer 🔨 🇦🇺♿️👍🏻

mlcdmd
Paneristi
mlcdmd
Paneristi

November 15th, 2017, 4:25 am #17

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Keep me out of the drawing, I've won some things here recently, so let's spread the wealth.

Great idea, great post, great watch you got there too. Keep the pics coming!!
Mike C, 312 NYC

vader_baba
Paneristi
vader_baba
Paneristi

November 15th, 2017, 3:31 pm #18

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Nice of you, cheers👍

stockae92
Paneristi
stockae92
Paneristi

November 16th, 2017, 12:42 am #19

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

thanks

peezie
Paneristi
peezie
Paneristi

November 16th, 2017, 10:42 pm #20

Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

Done!