My SIHH 2010 Panerai photos...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

My SIHH 2010 Panerai photos...

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:29 pm #1

Hi all, here are the pics I took at the SIHH last Friday. Of course there's not much left to report by now but I hope you can appreciate the photos anyway.

I'll start with the remake of the PAM29 - especially for Reneo This is one of this year's special editions. 500 units. Panerai did a great job on this one. It's much nicer than I thought it would be - I've never been a fan of the original one but I've never seen that one in person either.

The new 323 with the automatic P.2003/5 in-house calibre and circular power reserve indicator on the dial.

Another special edition, the 343 - Radiomir Regatta 1/8 second. 47mm titanium case and 500 units only.

One of my personal favorites, the 346. A beautiful brown dial, 8 days power reserve, no indicator on the dial. Housed in a 47mm titanium case. If only it didn't have a cyclops. But I love this one nonetheless. I think this watch is to replace the 268.

Another new watch with a brown dial is the PAM351. Very similar to the PAM312 but the case is titanium and the hands are gold. This is a stunning piece.

The 42mm Radiomir GMT alarm - 355. Probably not popular amongst Paneristi - but it is a beautiful piece.

Another interesting watch is the 359. My guess is that people that are new to brand will be attracted to this watch more than most folks here. As far as I know this is the first 1950's case that's entirely polished. The Luminova is beige/brownish which does look really nice. This watch has a killer strap btw and the color of the stitches matches the color of the indices.

PAM361 44mm Luminor Chrono flyback.

A very special piece - the PAM365 L'Astronomo Luminor 1950 Tourbillon GMT. Lars knows much more about this 50mm watch than I do.

Another 2010 special edition, the PAM300 Mare Nostrum. 52mm and a thing of beauty that will be appreciated by many collectors. Is it a watch that you can actually wear? I couldn't. But if I could afford it I'd buy it if only to stare at its beautiful movement. Major drools.

Another Panerai novelty is the 348 - Lo Scienziato Radiomir Tourbillon GMT 48mm. More impressive in person than in pictures. This isn't a watch, it's art. It may or may not have that Panerai DNA but this is watch is really something else. 30 pieces only and 140,000 Euro if I remember it well - but already sold out. Sorry

The new PAM335 could be described as a PAM270 in a ceramic case. This is a watch that I didn't want to take off my wrist. The movement is not PVD coated like it is on the 317 because the production process has proven to be too complicated. This watch has a darkened case back crystal instead to achieve a similar look.

Sadly I have only a few pictures of the pink gold 336 (below). I'm sure I took pictures of the other new 42mm Radiomirs but my camera's memory card tells me I'm wrong I have had read errors on cards before but it's a first time that images are just gone. Anyway, what ya gonna do about it...

The star of the show for the Paneristi is of course the 339 - Radiomir Composite Marina Militare 8 Giorni. A very special watch in many different ways. The 47mm case is made out of a new material called "Panerai composite" which is allegedly even harder than ceramic. The watch is very light in weight. The color of both the case and the dial is brown. The bezel and the case are made out of one piece. The in-house Panerai P.2002/7 movement has an eight day power reserve. The watch is limited to 1000 units but who knows, a few hundred more wouldn't surprise me at all. It would make sense to me.

I can post all the photos separately later on if anyone's is interested.

Many thanks to the accommodating people of Richemont/Panerai Amsterdam for allowing me to take the photos at the SIHH. It was a first for me and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

jpulli
Paneristi
jpulli
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:33 pm #2

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:37 pm #3

Hi all, here are the pics I took at the SIHH last Friday. Of course there's not much left to report by now but I hope you can appreciate the photos anyway.

I'll start with the remake of the PAM29 - especially for Reneo This is one of this year's special editions. 500 units. Panerai did a great job on this one. It's much nicer than I thought it would be - I've never been a fan of the original one but I've never seen that one in person either.

The new 323 with the automatic P.2003/5 in-house calibre and circular power reserve indicator on the dial.

Another special edition, the 343 - Radiomir Regatta 1/8 second. 47mm titanium case and 500 units only.

One of my personal favorites, the 346. A beautiful brown dial, 8 days power reserve, no indicator on the dial. Housed in a 47mm titanium case. If only it didn't have a cyclops. But I love this one nonetheless. I think this watch is to replace the 268.

Another new watch with a brown dial is the PAM351. Very similar to the PAM312 but the case is titanium and the hands are gold. This is a stunning piece.

The 42mm Radiomir GMT alarm - 355. Probably not popular amongst Paneristi - but it is a beautiful piece.

Another interesting watch is the 359. My guess is that people that are new to brand will be attracted to this watch more than most folks here. As far as I know this is the first 1950's case that's entirely polished. The Luminova is beige/brownish which does look really nice. This watch has a killer strap btw and the color of the stitches matches the color of the indices.

A very special piece - the PAM365 L'Astronomo Luminor 1950 Tourbillon GMT. Lars knows much more about this 50mm watch than I do.

Another 2010 special edition, the PAM300 Mare Nostrum. 52mm and a thing of beauty that will be appreciated by many collectors. Is it a watch that you can actually wear? I couldn't. But if I could afford it I'd buy it if only to stare at its beautiful movement. Major drools.

Another Panerai novelty is the 348 - Lo Scienziato Radiomir Tourbillon GMT 48mm. More impressive in person than in pictures. This isn't a watch, it's art. It may or may not have that Panerai DNA but this is watch is really something else. 30 pieces only and 140,000 Euro if I remember it well - but already sold out. Sorry

The new PAM335 could be described as a PAM270 in a ceramic case. This is a watch that I didn't want to take off my wrist. The movement is not PVD coated like it is on the 317 because the production process has proven to be too complicated. This watch has a darkened case back crystal instead to achieve a similar look.

Sadly I have only a few pictures of the pink gold 336 (below). I'm sure I took pictures of the other new 42mm Radiomirs but my camera's memory card tells me I'm wrong I have had read errors on cards before but it's a first time that images are just gone. Anyway, what ya gonna do about it...

The star of the show for the Paneristi is of course the 339 - Radiomir Composite Marina Militare 8 Giorni. A very special watch in many different ways. The 47mm case is made out of a new material called "Panerai composite" which is allegedly even harder than ceramic. The watch is very light in weight. The color of both the case and the dial is brown. The bezel and the case are made out of one piece. The in-house Panerai P.2002/7 movement has an eight day power reserve. The watch is limited to 1000 units but who knows, a few hundred more wouldn't surprise me at all. It would make sense to me.

Many thanks to the accommodating people of Richemont/Panerai Amsterdam for allowing me to take the photos at the SIHH. It was a first for me and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
But better!!!! Great pics as always Martin!

owenkel
Paneristi
owenkel
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:40 pm #4

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Nt

Oliver
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfahlen, Germany

KristianHaagen
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:40 pm #5

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Incredible shots, Martin. As always!!!

liborguy
Paneristi
liborguy
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:43 pm #6

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

mike111 NYC

the story of the 232 radiomir

Music, Art

Niffko
Paneristi
Niffko
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:45 pm #7

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

Larry_Seiden
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:49 pm #8

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Thank Martin!

mbi5
Paneristi
mbi5
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:49 pm #9

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
S.

pp5120
Paneristi
pp5120
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:49 pm #10

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
great pix as always...the composites are great...
making me drool

nachifisio23
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:53 pm #11

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Martin, are official photographer of Panerai??????
Incredible pìcs, as always Martin.
Very nice work.

FattoAManoNJ
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:54 pm #12

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Fantastic post my friend ! Can't wait for these to be released - best introduction of a new line in many years.

demand-n-supply
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:54 pm #13

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Those Images should be made postcards. Very nice!

Would like to know how to read the dial of the 365. Are you passing that to Lars

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
http://www.neeraj.net/nranra.jpg http://www.neeraj.net/ca.jpg
In my universe I can't be wrong All those opposed just move along

michaelvl
Paneristi
michaelvl
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:55 pm #14

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

sharkie727
Paneristi
sharkie727
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:55 pm #15

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Can any one confirm the size of the 346 , ive read both 45 and 47 mm

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:56 pm #16

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
and it really makes me like the look of that 343.
You've really captured the beauty of the new releases.

Rob (Melbourne, Australia)

Wear it,Use it.

aikiman44
Paneristi
aikiman44
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 5:59 pm #17

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Thanks for posting them.

[/IMG]

We are not moving through time as much as it is moving through us.

Paul-Belgium
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 6:00 pm #18

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Big congrats my friend from not so far

Polleke

jak1
Paneristi
jak1
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 6:00 pm #19

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
I rarely ever post a compliment.. this might be my first ever.. but, you take the greatest pictures I have ever seen.. the lighting on the mare strap and the brown composite of the 339.

these things have not been so well captured in other pics I have viewed.. anyway.. thanks for the brilliant work..

-JAK

nadh3n
Paneristi
nadh3n
Paneristi

January 24th, 2010, 6:01 pm #20

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
nt

Montreal, Canada