Monday Give away ! Key Fob

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Monday Give away ! Key Fob

FattoAManoNJ
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 9:52 pm #1

Lots of new enthusiast on the site-thought I'd have a small give away in the interest of community spirit
if you are new or relatively new post your name and I'll have the random organizer pick a name. it's a small key fob about the size of a quarter-just a bit of Panersiti bling

h82
Paneristi
h82
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 10:01 pm #2

Been here for a year now but feel like everyday is my first day here...glad & enjoy to be here!

Thank you! n please count me in!

zameenzahari
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 10:02 pm #3

Lots of new enthusiast on the site-thought I'd have a small give away in the interest of community spirit
if you are new or relatively new post your name and I'll have the random organizer pick a name. it's a small key fob about the size of a quarter-just a bit of Panersiti bling

calitrev
Paneristi
calitrev
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm #4

Count me in Terry, very nice of you!!!

peezie
Paneristi
peezie
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 10:27 pm #5

Peezie sez thanks for consideration!

112H

0138/1200

Steel000
Paneristi
Steel000
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 10:36 pm #6

Great gesture, please count me in! (nt)

coloristi
Paneristi
coloristi
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 10:54 pm #7

been here right about a year, so if that qualifies, count me in. Thanks.

stampede55
Paneristi
stampede55
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 10:55 pm #8

count me in. thanks

MatZat
Paneristi
MatZat
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 11:05 pm #9

Pretty cool...I'll play along!

barryf43
Paneristi
barryf43
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 11:22 pm #10

Would love to have one. Please count me in!

TokyoSkier
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 11:45 pm #11

Would almost prefer this to the mega millions - well maybe not.

Pam-tuned
Paneristi
Pam-tuned
Paneristi

April 2nd, 2012, 11:54 pm #12

Registered and got my first PAM in Jan. this year. I'd love to have this key fob in my pocket everyday! Thanks!

alvination
Paneristi
alvination
Paneristi

April 3rd, 2012, 12:02 am #13

MMMorish
New User
MMMorish
New User

April 3rd, 2012, 12:57 am #14

I hope I'm selected for this key chain give away. I just ordered a new strap for my Zero and was about to buy a new Panerai keychain as well. Maybe I'll hold off buying the keychain and hopefully I'll get lucky enough to win this.

Cheers!
Nick from Toronto

barryryan7
Paneristi
barryryan7
Paneristi

April 3rd, 2012, 12:59 am #15

please count me in.

dannyjak
Paneristi
dannyjak
Paneristi

April 3rd, 2012, 1:06 am #16

Thanks very much

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 3rd, 2012, 1:34 am #17

Cool stuff, please count me in

flamenco7678
Paneristi

April 3rd, 2012, 1:35 am #18

Me me me pls...... would love to get my hands on it !

Thank you.

stingerstingray
Paneristi

April 3rd, 2012, 1:51 am #19

219; Pam382 'Bronzo'; (Pam112 & Rolex GMT MasterII - RIP)

fullcourt1
Paneristi

April 3rd, 2012, 1:52 am #20

dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch