Mini gtg in SG

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Mini gtg in SG

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:05 pm #1

Daniel Wardeh a long time risti was in town for a short trip, and our Thai friend Jiggo also popped by so we organized a simple dinner and drinks session at Dempsey area, which comprised several restaurants in a laid back environment.

The venue was Samys Indian curry and the usual suspects appeared when I told them food was on the house
Just got a Olympus omd and it seemed a good time to test it.

Daniels lovely girlfriend Enya(hope I got the spelling right) was game enuf to try traditional Indian style dining with no cutlery ie using hands to eat. Look at her hands yuck just kidding. Eating this way actually makes the food tastier I think .

Terence had a big smile on his face(think he is getting a grail soon in sep )

Andy chillin with his 382

Jiggo in da house with Ben

And what's this

Daniel seems to enjoy the food, or was it the company ?

Looking spiffy after she washed her hands

ZZ has the Cheshire grin down pat

YH was looking for the beer

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

After dinner we adjourned to Red Dot Brewhouse, a pub famous for its green coloured beer brewed with spirulina to give in the colour and taste. Unfortunately the area was too dark for photos and hence we did not take the ubiquitious table shots. But hey, it's not about the watches right?

TRISTAN29
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:10 pm #2

Nice Pat, Trying out new camera. Thanks for posting ,

kenkan
Paneristi
kenkan
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:12 pm #3

Daniel Wardeh a long time risti was in town for a short trip, and our Thai friend Jiggo also popped by so we organized a simple dinner and drinks session at Dempsey area, which comprised several restaurants in a laid back environment.

The venue was Samys Indian curry and the usual suspects appeared when I told them food was on the house

Daniels lovely girlfriend Enya(hope I got the spelling right) was game enuf to try traditional Indian style dining with no cutlery ie using hands to eat. Look at her hands yuck just kidding. Eating this way actually makes the food tastier I think .

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

After dinner we adjourned to Red Dot Brewhouse, a pub famous for its green coloured beer brewed with spirulina to give in the colour and taste. Unfortunately the area was too dark for photos and hence we did not take the ubiquitious table shots. But hey, it's not about the watches right?

Always good foods & same Sg-Risits who make everyone here feel proud of, cheers

Regards

KenKan

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:17 pm #4

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Thanks for the post Pats bro!

Cheers
HongT

zameenzahari
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:22 pm #5

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Hope the both of you will have a good time in SG!

Was a pleasure to meet you too Jiggo

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:23 pm #6

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
"Agak gila Panerai." / Indonesia
"Owh, Besarnya!!!" / Malaysia
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

tchoo
Paneristi
tchoo
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:27 pm #7

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

You're getting the hang of the OMD, bro

Lovely to meet the gang and especially nice to meet Daniel and his girlfriend

TFS!

TC

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:31 pm #8

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

representin' the DNA of Panerai

nhattruyen
Paneristi
nhattruyen
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:38 pm #9

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Looks like a great time, thank you Pats. nt

jimmy6668
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 2:58 pm #10

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Till the next one.

Thanks for sharing the moments broP.

sgristialex
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 3:07 pm #11

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

KerwinL
Paneristi
KerwinL
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 3:21 pm #12

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Always a great GTG with the SG Ristis!

Asimut
Paneristi
Asimut
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 3:21 pm #13

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Cheers and best from the holyland,

~Asi~

<a href="http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/ ... d.jpg"></a>

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 3:35 pm #14

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Good to see the Sing crew sharing their famous hospitality - Daniels a great guy : )

GUSH

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 4:08 pm #15

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

I suppose you weren't eating with your hands so as not to mess up your camera
Thanks for sharing!
- Ken

benson39
Paneristi
benson39
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 5:48 pm #16

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Nice pics, may really consider buying the omd5!!!

poison me again;p

Officine Panerai~ more than a watch... it's fun to wear a war tools on wrist!!

sdumperth
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 6:10 pm #17

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

I see some of my very good friends. I really wish I could've been there!

Someday, guys!

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

!COMMUNITY UP!
Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

rwai
Paneristi
rwai
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 7:26 pm #18

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

I will be in Singapore next week from July 15 to 18. Hope to meet some Singapore risti too. Please drop me an e-mail if you are interested. rwai1@bellsouth.net

Ricky

panerai4life
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 7:51 pm #19

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Just got home in Bangkok right this minute. Have not been to SG in almost 20 years...WOW
It was a great pleasure and also a privilege to finally meet up with all of you my friends.
Just one simple watch that brought us together to a not so simple friendship that will sure last for life!!!
Thank you so much again Pats,ZZ,YH,Terrence,Ben and it was a pleasure meeting you Daniel and Enya
My very special thank you to AndyC, M8 you were very kind to pick me up and drop me off!!! Thx buddy
Til we meet again, and please please, anytime any of you will be coming to Bangkok, let me know
OK guys?
Til we meet again my friends

"Passion is something way beyond any explanation or imagination"

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

July 8th, 2012, 10:10 pm #20

And what's this

Yours truly

Finger lickin good

Thanks for sharing