M8TES just a quick but heartfelt THANK YOU TO ALL >>>

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

M8TES just a quick but heartfelt THANK YOU TO ALL >>>

ThunderDownUnder
Paneristi

October 27th, 2017, 9:54 pm #1

For PDAY and all the reports - I’ve loved everyone and to those who took the time to host copy and paste singular html links 1 by 1 ?

RESPECT ✊

I know how hard that is so massive thanks πŸ™πŸ»

To see some wrists and know who it is without seeing them - to see so many mates I simply love - together and HAPPY πŸ˜ƒ

Warms the heart and shows again it’s so much MORE than just a watch it’s the people behind that watch that the real MAGIC πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβ™ΏοΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»

On behalf of the Sporting Wheelies & Disabled Association HUGE Big UPS they have never needed it more massive THANKS to so many and they know who they are - bijo et al - the road for the SWDA has been uphill for many years now and services keep getting cut and so the rehab program I helped bring from America and set up at SWDA has less funds for those who can’t afford the rehab and now due to this community many who have that slim chance to walk again if they train hard with the methodology in the post acute stage when discharged it can make the difference of life walking or rolling ♿️ And all that comes with the ♿️ Now with your help they will get that chance and nothing means more to me πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»
<i>
Wowowow as expected the Windy City did us PROUD - BOOYAS to the SNG & HK M8’s pday in HK is one I won’t miss TFS god willing β™ΏοΈβ˜οΈπŸŒ©

What we have is special and far transcends the watches themselves , you can’t buy what we have and would be silly to try just a bunch of WIS or Geeks call it what you want but you all ROCK thank you for making it so special god bless and keep you one and all β˜οΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ

To the Chicago Crew and Tsunami San ? Kick *** Chi Style what a job Onya Lads πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβ™ΏοΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘Œ

And if your at all interested here is one post about the Charity >>>

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/m ... 1478031646

MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

</i>
Ohhhh So Much MORE than just a Watch 🀩 it’s the mates behind the Watch & the β€œMateships” we create that simply Blows me β€œAway” ❀️

Cheers Beers & Hoo Roo Hammer πŸ”¨ πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβ™ΏοΈπŸ‘πŸ»

mlcdmd
Paneristi
mlcdmd
Paneristi

October 28th, 2017, 12:36 am #2

Can't imagine going through it.

Keep up your excellent work... And never lose your spirit!
Mike C, 312 NYC

tsunami2000
Paneristi

October 28th, 2017, 1:35 am #3

For PDAY and all the reports - I’ve loved everyone and to those who took the time to host copy and paste singular html links 1 by 1 ?

RESPECT ✊

To see some wrists and know who it is without seeing them - to see so many mates I simply love - together and HAPPY πŸ˜ƒ

Warms the heart and shows again it’s so much MORE than just a watch it’s the people behind that watch that the real MAGIC πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβ™ΏοΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»

On behalf of the Sporting Wheelies & Disabled Association HUGE Big UPS they have never needed it more massive THANKS to so many and they know who they are - bijo et al - the road for the SWDA has been uphill for many years now and services keep getting cut and so the rehab program I helped bring from America and set up at SWDA has less funds for those who can’t afford the rehab and now due to this community many who have that slim chance to walk again if they train hard with the methodology in the post acute stage when discharged it can make the difference of life walking or rolling ♿️ And all that comes with the ♿️ Now with your help they will get that chance and nothing means more to me πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»
<i>
Wowowow as expected the Windy City did us PROUD - BOOYAS to the SNG & HK M8’s pday in HK is one I won’t miss TFS god willing β™ΏοΈβ˜οΈπŸŒ©

What we have is special and far transcends the watches themselves , you can’t buy what we have and would be silly to try just a bunch of WIS or Geeks call it what you want but you all ROCK thank you for making it so special god bless and keep you one and all β˜οΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ

To the Chicago Crew and Tsunami San ? Kick *** Chi Style what a job Onya Lads πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβ™ΏοΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘Œ

</i>
You were on our minds all wekend. See you in HK, Captain

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

October 28th, 2017, 6:00 am #4

RESPECT ✊

<i>

</i>
We learn as you lead. πŸ’ͺ🏽

Much love and Mahalos,

G

Chrisfrombyron
Paneristi

October 29th, 2017, 4:23 am #5

RESPECT ✊

<i>

</i>
Sure would be good to see you make Hong Kong !!!!

Cheers from Byron Bay ,

Chris .

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

October 31st, 2017, 2:29 am #6

RESPECT ✊

<i>

</i>
nt

roadkingsteve
Paneristi

October 31st, 2017, 11:06 am #7

RESPECT ✊

<i>

</i>
The PDay Crew and you...AND Asi too. He was the highest bidder and really came through. BIG TIME!!! He’s a good man.

roadkingsteve
Paneristi

October 31st, 2017, 11:06 am #8

RESPECT ✊

<i>

</i>
The PDay Crew and you...AND Asi too. He was the highest bidder and really came through. BIG TIME!!! He’s a good man.