M8tes I'm just trying to catch my breath >>> And >>>>

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

M8tes I'm just trying to catch my breath >>> And >>>>

HammerHammer
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:12 pm #1

I've actually been able to stop for the first time since leavin home >> I'm flat out like a lizard Drinking ,, well buggered

I b trying 2 understand REALLY ,, the feelings and emotions from weekend

I wanna try to make a post asap but ,, I want to REALLY understand ,, wat just happened ?

Was it the best thing to ever happen to me in my life ?

Could I have found closure and finally begin the next chapter in mi vida loca with these words ?

Hang on ,,,,

if asked given a choice would I take the clock back and change exactly <i>EVERYTHING
about that fateful day in mid November 2006 ,,, would I ?

My body is shakin with emotions and wife n kids now want Disney ,, ouuuuuuffffff

Thank u for now ,, WWBBQD ,, M8TES is GR8 & >>>>>>>

What watch ,, it's the m8tes behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I copy it now ,,, MORE than ever b4 >>>>>

So Much MORE than just a watch , it's a Panerai and behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI ,, now dat simply blows me away u bet

Ps. I always think about matching my watches with significant dates and events in my life ?

No need to wait for confirmation ,, I am nutz

Thank u for sharing ur's wif me ,, the watches I brought have had the best time wif all of u ,, special memories that will last a lifetime

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

So much MORE than just a Watch ....................... BBQ & Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers & Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

HammerHammer
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:13 pm #2

I 4got 2 add the OT

barams
Paneristi
barams
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:19 pm #3

I've actually been able to stop for the first time since leavin home >> I'm flat out like a lizard Drinking ,, well buggered

I wanna try to make a post asap but ,, I want to REALLY understand ,, wat just happened ?

Could I have found closure and finally begin the next chapter in mi vida loca with these words ?

Hang on ,,,,

if asked given a choice would I take the clock back and change exactly <i>EVERYTHING

My body is shakin with emotions and wife n kids now want Disney ,, ouuuuuuffffff

What watch ,, it's the m8tes behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the watch is just the GPS

So Much MORE than just a watch , it's a Panerai and behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI ,, now dat simply blows me away u bet

Ps. I always think about matching my watches with significant dates and events in my life ?

Thank u for sharing ur's wif me ,, the watches I brought have had the best time wif all of u ,, special memories that will last a lifetime

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

words can't describe the feelings when we met on friday. it was truly an honor.

you have a beautiful family. hope you keep your promise and are more active on paneristi! looking forward to a great year brother!

all the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdR8Q6EMUbk

"i learned this at business school when i read about business school in a book...."

covactanks
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:27 pm #4

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

I'v been looking thru all your birthday pics and you hit 45 around the same time as me !
............so how come you look like bloody Cary Grant ......and I look like a cave troll ?!
Great to see you had a fantastic birthday with your family , friends and a cool cake

Hope you and the clan have a fantastic year !!!......now get your arse to Disney M8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'If you're having time problems I feel bad for you son ....I got 99 problems but a watch ain't one !'

RIPBBQ

micah249
Paneristi
micah249
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:27 pm #5

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

it's so ON topic it's what this place is all about brother!

Seeing you happy is the best thanks possible, proud to have been there

(I hope sandave doesn't mind me using his pic over and over... I just like it that much!)

PasadenaH203
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:32 pm #6

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

Hammer,

Feelings are mutual bro, I got home at 3:30AM and was on a crazy high, when I got up Sunday the first thing I talked with my wife about was the day, and the moving things you said. As always, the words and the emotions are hard to capture on a post. Just glad I know you, glad were friends. I am very happy I was able to meet your beautiful family, they are great.

Peace,

YANK
Pasadena, CA - USA

shella10
Paneristi
shella10
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:34 pm #7

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

Even though we only got to chat for a few minutes, I feel happy because I KNOW that we will see each other again, and hopefully get to chat for a few minutes...or hours more.

Enjoy your stay and say hi to Goofy for me!

Shella

PS. I agree with you... 2010 ROCKS!!!

My collection:

PAM 51
PAM 183
PAM 112G
PAM 55C

pog760
Paneristi
pog760
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:34 pm #8

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

don't understand it and just enjoy that special moment and feeling from last weekend because once you do that you will know deep in your heart why it all happened. We will always be there for you Brother, "OUR" Community wiil be more than willing to help you start that "New Chapter" .Be well M8:)

Saludos!
Gene

randyf36
Paneristi
randyf36
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:37 pm #9

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

With all the watches I've collected, none have brought me together with so many great people like Panerai.

shella10
Paneristi
shella10
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:38 pm #10

it's so ON topic it's what this place is all about brother!

Seeing you happy is the best thanks possible, proud to have been there

(I hope sandave doesn't mind me using his pic over and over... I just like it that much!)

Shella

My collection:

PAM 51
PAM 183
PAM 112G
PAM 55C

Adeeos
Paneristi
Adeeos
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:38 pm #11

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

The pleasure was ALL MINE!,,, GREAT ta see ma brotha from anudda mudda again,,, Love always,, you know DAT!...

goldie_1
Paneristi
goldie_1
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:41 pm #12

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

the speech you gave at the GTG was absolutely mesmerizing. Thank you for wearing your heart on your sleave and for just being "you".

I know you don't want to be thought of as "inspirational" and as you said in your own words at the GTG, "I have no other option but to be this way and to move forward", but the reality is that you are an inspiration to many. Many people would have given up - you keep fighting the good fight and we love you for that. When I look at you, I don't see a man in a wheel chair: I see one of the most passionate, incredible people I've ever seen of, heard of, or met in my life. You mentioned that growing up your dad said "the measure of a man is how he handles adversity" - I think your dad is very proud of you.

Great meeting you - I wish I had more time to talk with you but like Elvis, everyone wants to tear of some of the fringes from the jumpsuit so I'll share!

Best,
Goldie

PS: Glad you finally figured out that I am a dude and not a "chick" because of the login name LOL!

AR7
Paneristi
AR7
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:46 pm #13

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

Alan,
(aka HAMMER)

It was a pleasure meeting you, I really enjoyed our conversation, and I appreciate your inspiration, and outlook. You have been given an amazing gift, as we discussed, and as I too have learned, sometimes our biggest tragedies in this life, can also become our greatest blessing. I will definitely look you up upon my next visit down under, and may even take you up on your offer of kickin it with you at your pad

Keep up the great work!!!

Where's my bommerang Lol!

Much love, and peace,
Adam
(aka AR)

"AR"

"You will never be happy with what you get, until you are happy with what you have."

Some "Pamily" members "So many great watches, but so few wrists"

996TTx50
Paneristi
996TTx50
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:46 pm #14

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

When I heard that you were coming to town, I knew what had to be done. I am so grateful and honored for the opportunity to have played a part in your joyous occassion. I am so pleased that the evening was profoundly memorable for you, because it was equally memorable for everyone in attendance. Every time I spend time with the members of this community, the watches become less and less important. So much more than a watch indeed!

Ps: Looking forward to P-Day 2011 down under!!!

Regards,

Craig LA

A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.
~Lee Segall

I have no clue what time it is . . . nor do I care!

tevj
Paneristi
tevj
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:53 pm #15

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

ROCK ON MONKEY BOY! EVERYBODY WAVE FOR MONKEY BOY! I SAY EVERYBODY DANCE FOR MONKEY BOY!

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

April 13th, 2010, 11:56 pm #16

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

to finally meet you Hammer It was so awesome to see everyone turn out & celebrate your B-Day. No words could describe the love that everyone generated on Saturday. Hope to see again real soon brotha

All the best,
Jose

prosecutor76
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 12:04 am #17

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

Hammer it's hard to put the emotions into words. You are an inspiration to us all, and the clearest example of the human endurance to live. And boy do you show us all what it means to live. With all that is hard and terrible in your daily life, you wake up and find something good in that day. I have learned so much from you, and we only just met! I wish that everyday brings you joy and happiness, you deserve it you Wanka! It was an honor to celebrate your birthday with you.

-Ed

Marc_Cap
Paneristi
Marc_Cap
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 12:09 am #18

I'v been looking thru all your birthday pics and you hit 45 around the same time as me !
............so how come you look like bloody Cary Grant ......and I look like a cave troll ?!
Great to see you had a fantastic birthday with your family , friends and a cool cake

Hope you and the clan have a fantastic year !!!......now get your arse to Disney M8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'If you're having time problems I feel bad for you son ....I got 99 problems but a watch ain't one !'

RIPBBQ

Upstate New York

nicklopano
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 12:15 am #19

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

I'm a phone call away and maybe even a flight

It was great seeing you, Dee and the kids again....

NiLo

ERSanchez
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 12:30 am #20

Hang on ,,,,

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

</i>

>> Thank you for the awesome weekend, M8te!

It was good to see you again.

Cheers!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

"It's all about the patina, Baby!"

P U R A V I D A !

The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more ~ fortune cookie