Long time away but nice to be back. Need so help with next member of PAM family

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Long time away but nice to be back. Need so help with next member of PAM family

MJS831
Paneristi
MJS831
Paneristi

August 12th, 2017, 4:28 am #1

I currently have a 217 & a 662. I am thinking to take the plunge between these four: 233, 305, 422 & a 249.

I know these are all very different and I tend to lean to he 47mm but I like the functionality of the 233.

Would like to hear the thoughts of the brotherhood on this.

Cheers,

Manny

Also another watch that has capture my eye is the PAM 661

ferry.monne
Paneristi

August 12th, 2017, 4:51 am #2

Last edited by ferry.monne on March 22nd, 2018, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MJS831
Paneristi
MJS831
Paneristi

August 12th, 2017, 11:42 pm #3

Well decided on a 305 and to top it off, I also ended picking up something for my desk at the office... I ended up with a 581 table clock.

Pictures to come upon arrival of these two pieces.

Cheers,

Manny

FLS2K
Paneristi
FLS2K
Paneristi

August 13th, 2017, 2:29 am #4

👍🏻👍🏻 Looking forward to the pics and your impressions!
FLS2K is Beef
Beef is FLS2K

fullcourt1
Paneristi

August 13th, 2017, 3:06 am #5

Well decided on a 305 and to top it off, I also ended picking up something for my desk at the office... I ended up with a 581 table clock.

Pictures to come upon arrival of these two pieces.

Cheers,

Manny
saw a 581 while i was down under....absolutely beautiful. good luck and enjoy
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

azcodman
Paneristi
azcodman
Paneristi

August 13th, 2017, 5:55 pm #6

I currently have a 217 & a 662. I am thinking to take the plunge between these four: 233, 305, 422 & a 249.

I know these are all very different and I tend to lean to he 47mm but I like the functionality of the 233.

Cheers,

Manny

I'm sure you will enjoy the 305. Would be nice to meet up one of these days at OSJ and hope all is well.

Keith

MJS831
Paneristi
MJS831
Paneristi

August 14th, 2017, 3:52 am #7

I don't even know if there are enough guys left in AZ for a GTG but it may not be a bad idea - Great to see you are still making straps - I just came across a French Ammon that you had made for me and it is just as good as one of Kevin's

Cheers,

Manny

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

August 14th, 2017, 7:20 am #8

Cheers,

Manny

My 3 cents...

Aloha,

Greg

watchdaddy1
Paneristi

August 16th, 2017, 10:37 pm #9

I don't even know if there are enough guys left in AZ for a GTG but it may not be a bad idea - Great to see you are still making straps - I just came across a French Ammon that you had made for me and it is just as good as one of Kevin's

Cheers,

Manny
I'm still here Manny & Keith & I frequent OSJ regularly.