Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

London P-Day.

angelopasto
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 12:37 am #1

I would like to thank the London P-Day team for a great P-Day. It was a truly amazing experience. The venues were second to none and the food was great. My wife Lisa and my 8 year old son Aiden just loved every event. Yes Aiden came along for all the lunches and dinners.

On the flight home Lisa and I realized that London had become our favorite City. Its not just the landmarks and the beautiful city scape, but the people. I would like to thank Gush for his great hospitality and warmth; it made our stay an outstanding experience.

It was great to see all my Paneristi friends and make a few new ones.

These are a few pics of our stay in London I left out my terrible GTG pics (others have posted great pics).
Thanks again and see you all in Montreal!!!

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

OK - one Gala Pic - The Queen!!!

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

ERSanchez
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 12:41 am #2

Love the post....what a great time!

But now we all have to look forward to next year!

Montreal, baby!!

Cheers brother!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

"It's all about the patina, Baby!"

P U R A V I D A !

The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more ~ fortune cookie

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:13 am #3

I would like to thank the London P-Day team for a great P-Day. It was a truly amazing experience. The venues were second to none and the food was great. My wife Lisa and my 8 year old son Aiden just loved every event. Yes Aiden came along for all the lunches and dinners.

On the flight home Lisa and I realized that London had become our favorite City. Its not just the landmarks and the beautiful city scape, but the people. I would like to thank Gush for his great hospitality and warmth; it made our stay an outstanding experience.

These are a few pics of our stay in London I left out my terrible GTG pics (others have posted great pics).

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
"Agak gila Panerai." / Indonesia
"Owh, Besarnya!!!" / Malaysia
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:18 am #4

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

That lamb was simply delicious )
Safe travels back to Montreal !

"Power Up"

HAGW
Jose

tchoo
Paneristi
tchoo
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:18 am #5

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

... the one of the "Queen" trying on a PAM, lol

TFS!

TC

KerwinL
Paneristi
KerwinL
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 4:21 am #6

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Looks like your son also really enjoyed London.

Looking forward to Montreal in 2013!

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 5:11 am #7

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Hope we make it to Montreal ! And you to Sg too

Phumanchu
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 7:53 am #8

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

fletch01
Paneristi
fletch01
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 9:43 am #9

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

thank you for sharing, Angelo (nt)

FrankV1
Paneristi
FrankV1
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 9:49 am #10

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Night View DUOMO Firenze

covactanks
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 9:56 am #11

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

........Good to hear that bloke Gush looked after you .....He's not a bad fella

Good luck with P-Day Montreal mate ....you'll be surprised how quick a year goes !!!

<a href="http://photobucket.com">
'Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore'

</a>

RIPBBQ

action--dan
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 11:11 am #12

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

We also visit that fine free musuem, very impressed by the german tank

Best,

Dan

Paninari
Paneristi
Paninari
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 1:07 pm #13

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Great to have met you

Saluti
Paninari

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 2:30 pm #14

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

GUSH

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 4:00 pm #15

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Time was just too short...

Many greetings,
Volker

representin' the DNA of Panerai

Vannic
Paneristi
Vannic
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 5:52 pm #16

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Vanni

galeforce
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 7:21 pm #17

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

look forward to seeing you in Montreal!

Dan

panerimo
Paneristi
panerimo
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 9:22 pm #18

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

nt

hjhph
Paneristi
hjhph
Paneristi

October 6th, 2012, 10:04 pm #19

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Glad you and the family had a good time in London, see you in Montreal!!!

"Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole,
with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose" Winston Churchill

zameenzahari
Paneristi

October 9th, 2012, 1:35 am #20

Angelo Pasto
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Dinner at The River Cafe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

At the War Museum
[/IMG]