Late nights ahead..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Late nights ahead..

3_6_9_12
Paneristi
3_6_9_12
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 9:59 am #1

G'DAY BOYS - long time in b/w posts

Great to see the forum BIGGER and WISER than ever -

Any of you guys out there gearing for the EURO 2012 Football championships!!

I personally can't wait for it to start ?

Looking forward to a fortnight of caffeine overdose, adrenaline and hopefully dozens of
KILLER GOALS !!!!

Hoping PORTUGAL and ENGLAND shine!!!! I know JP, will be watching!!

Who will be in the last 4?

Enjoy, A.

glet375
Paneristi
glet375
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 1:45 pm #2

GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No disrespect to the likes of Spain, Netherlands, England, Italy, etc. All great teams.

Here is why I think Germany will hoist the cup:

They have been trophy-less for sixteen years and more than half of the team is coming off a horrible lose in the Champions League a month ago. Maybe moreso than ever, these boys are hungry for a title....especially all of the Bayern players.

I know people like Iker Casillas, Peter Cech, Jon Hart, Gigi Buffon, etc., but I firmly believe that Germany has the best goalkeeper in the world in Manuel Neuer. They also have the best midfield from any squad. Despite Bayern's failure in the Champions League final, Germany has something which sets them apart from Bayern. MESUT OZIL!!!!!!

Ozil, still only 23 years old, was fantastic in the 2010 World Cup and has only improved since. When playing in an advanced role theres not many better who can provide his playmaking and even score a few.

This could be the start of a new German era. They are the youngest team in the tournament and I think the depth of young talent is almost unmatched.

I am hoping for an exciting tournament, a German championship and then moving onto Brazil 2014.

I hope all you football fans enjoy the games and best of luck to your teams!!!!!

Be Well,
Joe

3_6_9_12
Paneristi
3_6_9_12
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 10:35 pm #3

Joe, great to see another football fanatic lurking around.
I agree with you re your choice, they're always a contender.
Group B is THE GROUP IMHO.
I think some of the best clashes of the tournament will be played in this group.
Cheers, Mate