JV sizes?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

JV sizes?

Stefanski
Paneristi
Stefanski
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 1:56 pm #1

Hi.
I am thinking about getting a JV for my 176 but the 75/115 is simply to small.
I read somewhere, maybe here on on Paneristi that Panerai has started making them in size 75/125 which will be better for me.
Can someone here confirm that this size exist?
The exact size is 24/22 75/125, i cant seem to find any info about this size anywhere?
I know it's made in 75/125 in the 26/26 size but i am not sure about the 24/22.
Does anybody know if i can fit the 26mm on my 44mm PAM or this a nogo?

Kind regards
Brian Stefanski

My Precious

gfriedell
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 2:36 pm #2

I don't know about 127x75, although that size might be for a 26/26.

"But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm." K.P.

Stefanski
Paneristi
Stefanski
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 4:09 pm #3

The size 75 is fine. So size 95 wont work for me, its the long piece thats to short for me.

Kind regards
Brian Stefanski

My Precious

shadowman50
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 5:02 pm #4

Hi.
I am thinking about getting a JV for my 176 but the 75/115 is simply to small.
I read somewhere, maybe here on on Paneristi that Panerai has started making them in size 75/125 which will be better for me.
Can someone here confirm that this size exist?
The exact size is 24/22 75/125, i cant seem to find any info about this size anywhere?
I know it's made in 75/125 in the 26/26 size but i am not sure about the 24/22.
Does anybody know if i can fit the 26mm on my 44mm PAM or this a nogo?

Kind regards
Brian Stefanski

My Precious

hsarci
Paneristi
hsarci
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 5:47 pm #5

...when is this happening?

I would love to get my hands on a 125/75 OEM JV....

Stefanski
Paneristi
Stefanski
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 5:49 pm #6

That was exactly what i was looking for, so the new standard lenght if I order one today will be 75/125 do i understand that correctly?

Kind regards
Brian Stefanski

My Precious

shadowman50
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 7:18 pm #7

There have been some 125x75 straps for sale here already so they must be available to order now in all options?

Stefanski
Paneristi
Stefanski
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 7:51 pm #8

First thing monday thanks.

Kind regards
Brian Stefanski

My Precious

catgo
Paneristi
catgo
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 10:29 pm #9

Please let us know if you could find the new sizes! I'm planning on buying a new strap myself and the new longer size would be ideal.

Thanks

gfriedell
Paneristi

July 21st, 2012, 11:30 pm #10

The size 75 is fine. So size 95 wont work for me, its the long piece thats to short for me.

Kind regards
Brian Stefanski

My Precious
I know WHY they do it, so they only have to increase the length of one piece. It keeps the manufacturing costs lower.

But, it's not a good solution for the customer as it doesn't look or fit as well as increasing the size of both ends would.

It seems Panerai is starting to give more importance to straps and the way their customers want them to fit. Too bad it's taken so long.

"But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm." K.P.

Stefanski
Paneristi
Stefanski
Paneristi

July 23rd, 2012, 7:40 pm #11

Please let us know if you could find the new sizes! I'm planning on buying a new strap myself and the new longer size would be ideal.

Thanks
I went to the Panerai Dealer near me today, they had not heard that the new 24/22 standard length should be 75/125 (like it is in the 26/26 sizes) but they did not have in stock anyway.
They have just ordered a some more last week, so i will just wait and see if these new ones will come in the new larger size, if not my dealer promised he would look in to if they could order they bigger size specially.
they should arrive in 2 weeks time.

Kind regards
Brian Stefanski

My Precious