Indoristi GTG - Friday 13th

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Indoristi GTG - Friday 13th

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 2:09 pm #1

This is my first GTG post to meet Indoristi brothers, including one Thairisti broher, Krieng whom I am honoured to meet during my trip last 2 week. It was a very enjoyful time that we met. It was a pleasure to meet all of you and looking forward to meet you all again in the future. Without further ado, let the photos speak

First of all, I accidentally met Mr. H2finally, Horace in Bali when he was having lunch with his lovely family. We actually plan to meet with another 3 Indoristis later that day, but then it was difficult to arrange time because some were travelling with their family, hence we settle to meet the following week in Jakarta. But when the inevitable happen, we still met anyway when we have lunch at Warung Made accidentally. I was caught off guard without my PAM, because it was sweaty and sticky there in Bali so I opt to wear my G Shock, which is easier to wash than PAM with straps.

My next destination is to my hometown, Semarang, to meet my parent and 2 Ristis, Sam and Alim. It is a real pleasure to see, touch and try Sam's 202/a. Here are Alim's 285 with my 390 and Helson.

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Then we continue for drinks

I met Sam again the day after our GTG, Alim was feeling a bit unwell, here is my 320 with Sam's 372

The following week, here is my first Indoristi GTG, Friday 13th, finally meet most of Indoristi brothers, which is long overdue. First we had an afternoon tea at Ninety Nine, Grand Indonesia

Then we continue to dinner, more brothers arrive

With Thairisti, Mr. Krieng

The continue to drinks at SoHo with the designer himself, Mr. Willis

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

We got some non PAM heavy weight, Rolex Mil Sub and Patek Calatrava

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

Trying Harun's 382 on my wist

Until next time, hope to see you all again soon!

Thank you to all brothers who make it to the GTG, it is my pleasure to meet you all!

samrotandi
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 2:20 pm #2

With you together to your Jakarta GTG

It was a pleasure to finally met you

And funny that we came from the same hometown...

Looking forward to see you on your next trip home bro!

Sam

TokyoSkier
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 2:23 pm #3

This is my first GTG post to meet Indoristi brothers, including one Thairisti broher, Krieng whom I am honoured to meet during my trip last 2 week. It was a very enjoyful time that we met. It was a pleasure to meet all of you and looking forward to meet you all again in the future. Without further ado, let the photos speak

First of all, I accidentally met Mr. H2finally, Horace in Bali when he was having lunch with his lovely family. We actually plan to meet with another 3 Indoristis later that day, but then it was difficult to arrange time because some were travelling with their family, hence we settle to meet the following week in Jakarta. But when the inevitable happen, we still met anyway when we have lunch at Warung Made accidentally. I was caught off guard without my PAM, because it was sweaty and sticky there in Bali so I opt to wear my G Shock, which is easier to wash than PAM with straps.

My next destination is to my hometown, Semarang, to meet my parent and 2 Ristis, Sam and Alim. It is a real pleasure to see, touch and try Sam's 202/a. Here are Alim's 285 with my 390 and Helson.

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

I met Sam again the day after our GTG, Alim was feeling a bit unwell, here is my 320 with Sam's 372

The following week, here is my first Indoristi GTG, Friday 13th, finally meet most of Indoristi brothers, which is long overdue. First we had an afternoon tea at Ninety Nine, Grand Indonesia

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

Thank you to all brothers who make it to the GTG, it is my pleasure to meet you all!
The PAMs were amazing! And the non-PAM "participants" were nothing to sneeze at either! Very impressive!

Thanks for the pics!

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 2:23 pm #4

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

Thanks for sharing, Bro. Hope see you soon.

Kindly Regards, Heru (TR).

raphmeister
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 2:25 pm #5

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

cpoomchai
Paneristi
cpoomchai
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 2:47 pm #6

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

Btw, hope you can remember me, Bobby! I'm Poomchai from Bangkok, Thailand who bought a strap from you a few months ago.

Togian
Paneristi
Togian
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:01 pm #7

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

My best friend (who is absolutely not a Risti) will be in Indonesia during one month.
If you have some bars and restaurants adress in Jakarta, it will be much appreciated.

I have always a special thought for your country wich was one of my best trip : Sulawesi with Togian's Island,Bali,Volcano,Yogyakarta...love it !

Thanks again,

Eric

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:04 pm #8

With you together to your Jakarta GTG

It was a pleasure to finally met you

And funny that we came from the same hometown...

Looking forward to see you on your next trip home bro!

Sam

Pleasure is all mine bro! See you soon!

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:05 pm #9

The PAMs were amazing! And the non-PAM "participants" were nothing to sneeze at either! Very impressive!

Thanks for the pics!
Thank you Eric, my 320 say hi to yours!

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:06 pm #10

Thanks for sharing, Bro. Hope see you soon.

Kindly Regards, Heru (TR).

Nice to finally meet you Heru! Very enjoyable!

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:06 pm #11

Cheers Ralph!

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:07 pm #12

Btw, hope you can remember me, Bobby! I'm Poomchai from Bangkok, Thailand who bought a strap from you a few months ago.
Hi Poomchai, of course I remember you! Cheers!

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:11 pm #13

My best friend (who is absolutely not a Risti) will be in Indonesia during one month.
If you have some bars and restaurants adress in Jakarta, it will be much appreciated.

I have always a special thought for your country wich was one of my best trip : Sulawesi with Togian's Island,Bali,Volcano,Yogyakarta...love it !

Thanks again,

Eric
.... But try SoHo at Grand Indonesia, which designed by our Indoristi brother, Mr. Willis...

jshoot
Paneristi
jshoot
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:21 pm #14

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

Miss u ahahhaahhaah

bobbydh
Paneristi
bobbydh
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:22 pm #15

Thank you Jerry

holynitro
Paneristi
holynitro
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:31 pm #16

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

nt

panerai4life
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:32 pm #17

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

"Passion is way beyond any explanation or imagination"

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:34 pm #18

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

Nice to see Krieng in the mix too. Watch out for that dodgy fella arif though )

nhattruyen
Paneristi
nhattruyen
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:37 pm #19

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

Many thanks for a great post. nt

Ken-Ho
Paneristi
Ken-Ho
Paneristi

April 23rd, 2012, 3:37 pm #20

The food:

202/a on my wrist:

Table shots:

PAM only:

Bronzos meet bronzos

Also RM 11 and MB&F

The 390s

The familiar faces of Indoristis really warmed up this read.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Ken

~Live Life To The Fullest~